IGNORED

Trophy Wives of Tour Players

wrx_junki
Note: This thread is 4992 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

There is hope for you guys. The babes are not all taken. Become a multimillionare, travel the country and the world, work on weekends, get a great pad and car and the babes will flock to you.

Taylormade Driver HT
Taylormade 3 HT

Mcgregor 7w
Vulcan irons 5-P
Solus 53 61

Vokey 56

Scotty Caneron Flange/ Ping Cushin

Srixon ZStar

71 gold tees

bring cash

You forgot being able to write your name in the snow. Unless your name has 8 letters in it, like mine does.

Do you have the bladder of an old lady or something? I could probably spell the names of half of Tigers ho train after a few beers.

Looks like Jimmy Furyk did well. I don't think she'd be with him if he were a shoe salesman.

I wonder if SHE's got a double overlapping grip. hehe, sorry.

WITB:

Fast 10 10.5* Driver  |  adams.gif Fast 10 15* 3 Wood  |  adams.gif Idea V3 19* Hybrid  |  titleist.gif 710 AP1 4-GW  |    55* and 60* Wedges  |  Lajosi KLP7J Putter

I have often opined that if I were able to have some kind of super human powers bestowed upon me by; for instance, being struck by a bolt of lightning, drinking from the same river that feeds Three Mile Island, or falling into bed with a very nubile Kim Kardashian , that I would both wish and want those super powers to be somehow connected to the supernal ability to make good looking women take part in the Sapphic honored tradition of cunnalingus… In my opinion, there is nothing in life that can’t be improved upon by a good old fashioned lesbian sex scene.

i believe you've got the largest vocabulary i've ever seen, and i've seen many.

Nothing improves a limited vocabulary like a good old fashioned lesbian sex scene.

Stretch.

"In the process of trial and error, our failed attempts are meant to destroy arrogance and provoke humility." -- Master Jin Kwon

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

That might be true, but i dont know if that helps much if you have to read it 5 times to understand what he is saying.

BTW "drinking from the same river that feeds Three Mile Island" - you better make sure you take a sip after the water passed Three Mile Island, otherwise cow manure and sewage wont give you much superpowers....

Burner 9°
FW Burner 15°
Burner Rescue 19°
MP67 4-PW
CG10 50° CG12 DSG 54° & 60°

Some things aren't fair in life...

Well if you wear Armani to a LPGA tourney you should have people to call people.

In my SasQuatch carry bag.
909D2 9.5* (Aldila Voodo Shaft)
FT 3W 15* (Fujikura E370 Shaft Stiff Flex)
FT Hybrid 21* Nuetral (Fujikura Fit On M Hybrid Stiff Flex)
FT Hybrid 24* Nuetral (Fujikura Fit On M Hybrid Stiff Flex)Irons: X22 Tour 5 thru PW (True Temper Dynamic Gold S300) 2* upright (also...

Perhaps with the ladies stroking the newest Scotty Cameron offering? While watching the Big Break?

Oh man. This thread is full of FAIL!

In my SasQuatch carry bag.
909D2 9.5* (Aldila Voodo Shaft)
FT 3W 15* (Fujikura E370 Shaft Stiff Flex)
FT Hybrid 21* Nuetral (Fujikura Fit On M Hybrid Stiff Flex)
FT Hybrid 24* Nuetral (Fujikura Fit On M Hybrid Stiff Flex)Irons: X22 Tour 5 thru PW (True Temper Dynamic Gold S300) 2* upright (also...

There is hope for you guys. The babes are not all taken. Become a multimillionare, travel the country and the world, work on weekends, get a great pad and car and the babes will flock to you.

How about that - just have a regular well paying job, stop by the Futures Tour and pick up a Carling? The expectations there are much lower and easier to satisfy

But you have to go with some of the chicks who are long enough on the Tour to realize they dont cut it, otherwise you have to deal with those "I´m gonna be the next No. 1" attitudes...

Burner 9°
FW Burner 15°
Burner Rescue 19°
MP67 4-PW
CG10 50° CG12 DSG 54° & 60°

he doesnt know how to spell "cunnilingus", though. and yes, i dont pay attention to a lot of grammar issues like apostrophes or capitalization.

Colin P.

he doesnt know how to spell "cunnilingus", though. and yes, i dont pay attention to a lot of grammar issues like apostrophes or capitalization.

lol, well. he's posted for a while now, sparingly. after reading many of his posts, it'd take a fool not to realize he's a quick witted, intelligent individual. albeit he may misspell a word here and there.

lol, well. he's posted for a while now, sparingly. after reading many of his posts, it'd take a fool not to realize he's a quick witted, intelligent individual. albeit he may misspell a word here and there.

yes, but it is really such an important word. we musnt get things like that wrong! :)

Colin P.

I felt the need to add a pic of a hottie from a few years back, it was taken in 2004 but I always found this pic to be very appealing to my tastes. This is David Toms' wife from an SI shoot....

Note: This thread is 4992 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!