IGNORED

Favorite Golf Show...

DBake
Note: This thread is 6318 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

What is your favorite specific golf show? I really enjoy watching Inside the PGA Tour
DBake
Titleist 909D3 10.5* Tour Green 89 Stiff
Titleist 906F2 15* v2 85 Stiff
Mizuno MP-30 2-PW S300
Mizuno MP-R 52* & 59*Scotty Cameron Studio Design 1.5Titleist Pro V1Leupold GX-1The Home Course (75.7/130)

Yeah, that is a good one. I also like Golf Central and Post-Game show. Shells Wonderful World can be good and it is also nice when they show an hour long recap of an old even. But if I had to name a favorite it would be Playing Lessons from the Pros, where they follow around a golfer and he talks about course management, what club he is using and why, his swing thoughts, etc.

The Grey Goose 19th Hole.

I know a lot of people don't care for Steve Duemig, but I like the guy and agree with him on a lot of topics (Michelle Wie comes to mind). That show is right down my alley. I write Thrash Talk because I love to speak my mind on different golf topics, and that's basically what the 19th Hole guys do as well. I love it!

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Playing Lessons is probably my favorite. There are a couple others that I enjoy... Shell's Wonderful World of Golf and Big Break are good. I'm enjoying the folks on this year's BB.

Playing lessons remains the most interesting and helpful of the bunch.

Jeff

10.5° Callaway FT-iZ Tour

18°, 20°, 23° Adams Idea Pro Prototype Hybrid

4-9 Titleist 690.CB
48° Titleist Vokey Tour Nickel
54°, 58° Titleist Vokey Tour Oil Can

Scotty Cameron NP2, 33"

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Atm, my favorites are Golf with Style, and Big Break.

Cant get enough of em.
In The Bag

Sumo 13* w/aldila NVS stiff
BB 2004 3wood
Boxer 3,4&5 Hybrids A3 6-Pw CG11 52* & 56* 2 Ball Srt 33"Ball Nxt Extreme

Golf with Style with Stina Sternberg for her sleeveless sweaters.
But Personal Lessons with the Pros for actual golf programming.

In the bag:
Driver: Taylor Made 10.5* R7 460
3 Wood: Taylor Made RD580
Hybrid: Taylor Made Dual Rescue 2
Irons: Cleveland VAS+ 4-PWWedges: Cleveland RT 588 56, 60 and 64 degree gunmetal finishPutter: Ping Doc 17Ball: Titleist NXT/NXT Tour

Definitely Playing Lessons from the Pros. I record every episode on my DVR.

Titleist 907D1 10.5°
Titleist 906F4 15.5°
Titleist 906F4 18.5°
Wilson Staff Pi5 3-P
Titleist Vokey 56.14Cleveland CG12 60°Scotty Cameron Newport Two

I gotta go with Playing Lessons from the Pros. I can't seem to get enough of the playings tips those guys and ladies give throughout the round

Jonathan Wall

In the Bag (Left Handed):
Driver: Callaway Fusion Tour FT-3, Aldila NVS 75X (Stiff)
3-wood: Titleist 975F 13.5°, UST Proforce 75X (Stiff)Irons (3-PW): Titleist 731PM, True Temper S300 (Stiff)Wedges: Titleist Vokey Raw Milled Steel, 52.08, 56.08, 60.06, Rifle 6.0 Shafts (Stiff)Pu...

I like "Personal Lessons With The Pro" best -- depending on who the pro is giving the lesson. I had missed it over the last month or so but parts of this week's show with Tom Watson. It wasn't bad, but he spent a lot of time talking about his game. I think the show is better when the pro spends his time fixing the amateurs' games.

I like playing lessons from the pros. The one with David Feherty makes me laugh. I didn't know he was that good...
In my Ping Pioneer LC bag -
Driver: TaylorMade R11 10* closed
3 Wood: TaylorMade R11 15* open
Hybrid: Ping G15 20*
Irons: Ping G15 4, i15 5 - PWWedges: Ping Tour S 50*, 56* bent to 55*, 60*Putter: TaylorMade Daytona Ghost 34" 

I like the Shell's Wonderful World of Golf and I've watched it from the beginning. Still like it today!

Golf is not a game, it's a way of life!

Driver...Cubic Balance offset
Fairway wood......Flying Saucer
3-Wood....Cleveland LauncherIrons.......Callaway Great Big Bertha w/graphite shaftswedges....Cleveland sand wedge, Callaway Lob wedge putter....Claveland VAS.

Pretty much the same shows already mentioned.. i've seen all the playing lessons now but i watch when its new.

The big break, shells wonderful world is great when its new, the 19th hole.

And watching all those old matches of the big three Palmer, Player and Niklaus are great to watch because i wasnt even alive when they were playing well. (i dont think they're on anymore though)

Also liked watching Daly be an idiot when he had a show for a short period of time.

: 905R 9.5*
904f 15*
Baffler DWS 20*
eye 2
spin milled 54*, Vokey 58* White Hot XG #9 Pro V1x

Playing lessons is very good, but I think I like the new show "Personal Lessons from the Pros" even better. On playing lessons, sometimes I can't relate to the pro on the tee of a 227 yard par 3 trying to decide if he wants to hit the 4 hard or feather the 3.

Personal lessons really is good cause we can see how the Pro thinks from situations WE get into! Rocco & Faxon were very good. Not so impressed with Floyd & the experienced female they had on.

J.P.

Bridgestone J33 10.5* Fujikura Rombax w
Bridgestone J33 15* Fujikura Zcom tw74
Tour Edge XCG 18* 3 hybrid Mizuno MP30 4-PW DG S300Vokey SM 52 bent 51Vokey Spin Milled 56 & 60Cameron Newport BchBridgestone B330s

• 5 weeks later...
I used to love "Golf Talk Live" with Peter Kessler on the Golf Channel.
Now my favorite is the Grey Goose.
T-Bone Marshall
Home Course: www.waldenponds.com (74.1/134) 7001 yds
in my bag
Driver: Big Ben cs3 10.5 Stiff/Draw set up
Fairway: Hogan Edge 3,5 metal:Irons: Hogan Radial-Apex shaftWedge: Hogan "Tom Kite" 56* Radial "E" wedgePutter: Affinity vr7 "V-Rod" pro-v1x ball2 markers, Disney divot tool,...

Wonderful World of Golf and Golf Central. Love watching the pros duke it out!
"Hit 'em hard - they'll land somewhere." - Stewart Maiden

In the Bag:

Driver: R480, 10.5*, Graphite5 Wood: R540 XD, 17.5*, GraphiteIrons: Big Bertha 4-10 + GW, SSWedge: 56*, Chrome, SSPutter: White HotBall: HX Hot

Shell's Wonderful World is a great show...as is playing lessons...I've learned a lot from that show...
How does one get on a show like "Personal Lessons...."? That would be SOOOO cool!!

Driver: Titleist 905S/9.5/Fujikura Speeder Stiff
3W: Titleist 906FT
Irons: Ping i10/Red dot
Wedges: Cleveland CG12/54/60
Putter: Odyssey XG RossieBall: TaylorMade TP Red

All of the shows mentioned so far are great. I have one that's a bit off the wall. I don't remember the name of it, but The Golf Channel broadcast the USGT? or some small tour, maybe a mini-tour event. It had that Tommy 2-Gloves on it. It was fun to watch these guys play because they're good, but not great. So, you have to actually watch them get out of tough situations after an errant shot. I would relate it watching a D-2 or D-3 football game. They carried their own bags and had no caddies. I guess I make a case for liking the College coverage as well. To me, at least, it brings everything into a closer perspective and away from the millions of dollars and cameras of the big tours.

Scott Sandlin
ROLL TIDE!

Driver: Taylormade R7 425 10.5 deg, Stiff
Fairway: Taylormade R7 Steel 13 deg, Wilson Deep Red II Distance 18 deg, StiffIrons: Titleist 735.cm 3-PW, DG S300, +1.5", +4 deg upWedge: Titleist Vokey SM 53 deg and 59 degPutter: Scotty Cameron Santa Fe 33"Ball: Titleist...

Note: This thread is 6318 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!