IGNORED

I thought it was christmas!

walfice
Note: This thread is 4943 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Were you not following from the start? If it's a really good club, you can pick it up, but you have to throw one of your old garbagey clubs back in the bush/rough as compensation. In your case you'd probably be best to either leave it there or only carry 13 just in case.

LOL no i didn't trawl through the thread.

What I Play:
Wilson Mini Stand Bag | PING G10, 10.5°, Proforce V2 HL S | PING G5, 15°, 18°, Aldila NV 75 S | PING G5, 19°, Aldila VS Proto By You 80 S
Mizuno MX200 4-PW S | Ping Tour W 50/12 X | Ping Tour W 58/TS X | A selection of putters, all 35.5 inches.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since, by your logic, the range may have actually stolen the ball or "taken it mistakenly", then perhaps the OP should have taken it upon himself to destroy the Penta, thus removing it from the twilight zone limbo of being passed amongst unscrupulous golfers, and furthermore, freeing the world of it's moral quandary.

This is the funniest thing I have ever read on this forum. *Awesome!*

I sometimes steal good balls out of the range buckets, but I feel uneasy about it so I try to be slick when I do it and I look over my shoulder. I think I do this because there are crazy people in this world as evidenced by a number of post in this thread.

Jealous hater trolls up in this thread for sure.

:cobra: Speed ld-f 10.5 Stiff
:snake_eyes: 3 & 5 Woods
:adams:A4 3 hybrid
:bridgestone: J33 Forged Irons 4-pw
:ping: 50th Aniv. Karsten Ansr Putter56*, 60* wedges

I think I am going to get my next dozen balls personalized:

Driver: Nike Ignite 10.5 w/ Fujikura Motore F1
2H: King Cobra
4H: Nickent 4DX
5H: Adams A3
6I 7I 8I 9I PW: Mizuno mp-57Wedges: Mizuno MP T-10 50, 54, 58 Ball: random

Indeed. You are headed for the Big House, Mapa, where you can look forward to being repeatedly driven into by the big swinger behind you, if you follow me.

LOL...I'm going to have that thought in my head every time I bend over to steal a tee!

Cleveland Classic XL 10.5 Rombax 6X07
Titleist 904F Aldila NV
Nickent 3DX hybrid

MX-25 irons & MP-R wedges

Odyssey #5

Leopold GX1/Skycaddie SG5

Sun Mountain Hybrid Bag

LOL...I'm going to have that thought in my head every time I bend over to steal a tee!

Just noticed that you are from Coachella. That is probably my favorite place to visit for numerous reasons - golf one of them. I'm jealous.

What's in my bag:
Driver: taylormade.gifBurner 09 Stiff 9.5*
Fairway Woods: adams.gifRPM Low Profile 3 & 5
Irons: mizuno.gifMP 57 - 3-PW Project X 5.5
Wedges: wilson.gifREG. 588 54* &cleveland.gif 60*Putter: ping.gifAnserBall: titleist.gifProV1x Home Course: Forest Ridge Golf Club

I sometimes steal good balls out of the range buckets

shhhh, NTG may be listening....

What's in my bag:
Wedges: wilson.gifREG. 588 54* &cleveland.gif 60*Putter: ping.gifAnserBall: titleist.gifProV1x Home Course: Forest Ridge Golf Club

shhhh, NTG may be listening....

haha I am, but now I get how it works. Guy we played with always pockets some range balls and those he finds on the course, so based on what I've learned here, I just helped myself to some out of his bag when he wasn't looking....he shouldn't mind since they weren't really his.

Joe Paradiso

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

haha I am, but now I get how it works. Guy we played with always pockets some range balls and those he finds on the course, so based on what I've learned here, I just helped myself to some out of his bag when he wasn't looking....he shouldn't mind since they weren't really his.

Glad you've keep your sense of humor about you

What's in my bag:

Glad you've keep your sense of humor about you

Life it too short to not. We can always agree to disagree and just have a beer and laugh.

Joe Paradiso

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 4943 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!