IGNORED

Favourite player

Sweetswing
Note: This thread is 4806 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

European : Poults cause he seems to have a good sense of humour and supports the mighty Arsenal.

US : Couples, its a tempo thing.

Other : Ogilvy, same as above

Never really understood the love for Phil. The whole schtick seems so rehearsed.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DJ

Watson

Kaymer

taylormade.gifR11S 9* Driver Aldila RIP Phenom 60 R Flex

taylormade.gifRBZ 3W 15* Matrix Ozik XCon-5 R Flex
taylormade.gif'11 Rescue Hybrids 3 (18*), 4 (21*) Aldila RIP 65 HB R Flex
taylormade.gifR11 5-PW KBS Steel R Flex | taylormade.gifTP XFT 52* 56* 60* KBS Steel

cameron.gif California Coronado 35" | ogio.gif Grom Black Plaid Bag |  Penta TP

Originally Posted by sean_miller

Based on today's golf, if I had to play a round with JB Holmes, one of us wouldn't make it back alive.

JB would charm you with our Kentucky manners :)

Euro: Luke Donald.  He has this sort of cool confidence that I like.

American: Steve Stricker.  I gotta root for the Wisconsin boys (Strick is from my hometown too) and I love the fact that Stricker went from hitting rock bottom and then coming back to be one of the best golfers in the world.

Whats in my :sunmountain: C-130 cart bag?

Woods: :mizuno: JPX 850 9.5*, :mizuno: JPX 850 15*, :mizuno: JPX-850 19*, :mizuno: JPX Fli-Hi #4, :mizuno: JPX 800 Pro 5-PW, :mizuno: MP T-4 50-06, 54-09 58-10, :cleveland: Smart Square Blade and :bridgestone: B330-S

Originally Posted by nuck81

JB would charm you with our Kentucky manners :)

JB has manners now?

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

PGA

• Bubba Watson

LPGA

• Morgan Pressel

5 Simple Keys® Associate

"Golf is not a game of great shots. It's a game of the most accurate misses.

The people who win make the smallest mistakes." - Gene Littler

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

European Tour:

Miguel Angel Jimenez. His attitude towards playing golf is great and he has some serious skill. Who else can break their putter and then putt 3 birdies with a wedge?

PGA Tour:

Bubba Watson. He's a lefty and also has great attitude and skill in the game. Plus his interviews are great and funny. " Bubba played good today"

Driver: :cobra: BiO Cell (10.5º)

Wood: :ping: G15 3 (15.5°)

Hybrids: :callaway: Diablo Edge: 3 (21º), 4 (24º)

Irons: :callaway: Diablo Edge: 5-PW

Wedges: :cleveland:588 RTX CB 50º, Paradise Black Chrome II Sand Wedge 56º

Europe - Thomas Bjorn for bouncing Tiger in the first round.

USA - Bubba Watson... although it's hard when he insists on switching off all logic from time to time.

Women - I get lost in Paula Creamer's eyebrows.

:ping:

• G400 - 9° /Alta CB 55 Stiff / G410-SFT - 16° /Project X 6.0S 85G / G410 - 20.5° /Tensei Orange 75S
  • G710 - 4 iron/SteelFiber i110cw Stiff • / i210 - 5 iron - UW / AWT 2.0 Stiff
  • Glide SS - 54° / CFS Wedge / Glide 2.0 SS - 58°/10 / KBS 120S / Hoofer - Black

:scotty_cameron: - Select Squareback / 35"  -  :titleist: - Pro V1 / White  -  :clicgear: - 3.5+ / White

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

EURO: Westwood, Harrington, Jimenez

USA: Mickelson, DJ, Watson

Frank

taylormade.gifBurner Superfast 2.0 3 Wood, RBZ Tour 2 Hybrid, Burner Superfast 2.0 3 Hybrid
taylormade.gif Burner 2.0 Irons 4-PW
titleist.gif 50*, 54*, 60* Vokey Wedges

taylormade.gif Corza Ghost Putter

Past player - Greg Norman (I feel his pain!)

Current male(s) - Phil Mickelson, Craig Parry, Retief Goosen/Ernie Els (I always likes those guys)

Current female(s) - Paula Creamer, and I gotta say Karrie Webb.

Does Se Ri Pak still play?

Man it was hard for me to name my favourite players. Probably would be easier to name my least favourite! lol

Note: This thread is 4806 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!