IGNORED

A Swing to Model After

iacas
Note: This thread is 5051 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Administrator

Mike Bennett after a clinic in Cleveland, OH.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

what handicap is he off?

My Clubs
Driver - LV4 10* R flex
Wood - sam snead persimmon 2 wood (for windy days)
Hybrid burner tour launch 20* stiff flex.
Irons - Tour Mode 3i,4i stiffIrons - FP's 5-PW R-flexWedge - spin milled 54.14Wedge - spin milled 60.07Putter - Victoria Lowest round 2010: 79 (par 70)Latest rounds at...

C-c-crisp! I could watch that all day.

Maybe it's the angle, or the dark pants against the dark shed, but the one thing he doesn't seem to do that much is raise his belt buckle?

Stretch.

"In the process of trial and error, our failed attempts are meant to destroy arrogance and provoke humility." -- Master Jin Kwon

• Administrator
what handicap is he off?

Sorry it took so long to respond. I couldn't tell if you were joking or not. Mike Bennett shoots under par. That is, when he manages to play 18 holes before hitting one shot that isn't exactly as planned and running off to the range to video tape his swing again.

(Inside joke somewhat.)
Maybe it's the angle, or the dark pants against the dark shed, but the one thing he doesn't seem to do that much is raise his belt buckle?

He wasn't working on that. He was trying to feel some other things in these swings. He'd gotten a bit too Ricky Fowler and then across the line at the top, then he'd come down under. That said, his belt still goes up more than most people's.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

He wasn't working on that. He was trying to feel some other things in these swings. He'd gotten a bit too Ricky Fowler and then across the line at the top, then he'd come down under. That said, his belt still goes up more than most people's.

I think I can actually see that in the DTL view. Club head is outside his hands at P2 rather than right over them as usual.

Stretch.

"In the process of trial and error, our failed attempts are meant to destroy arrogance and provoke humility." -- Master Jin Kwon

• 4 weeks later...
Note: This thread is 5051 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!