IGNORED

Golf Pants?

Note: This thread is 4814 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I have golf shorts, but not pants. When I play with pants, it's usually because I came from somewhere else where I was already wearing pants (like work) and I didn't want to change before playing. In such a case, I'm almost always wearing cargo pants, and I don't play any courses that even come close to caring about cargo pants. I don't care for playing in cargos because they're a little too bulky for my taste, but they work decently. I only actually specifically want golf pants maybe three or four times a year. (Texas has a long warm period, and when it's cold there's a decent amount of snow/ice. 55* is about my playing limit.) I will probably get a pair or two some day just because they would come in handy, but it hasn't been a high priority. Always something else more important to spend my golf money on.

"Golf is an entire game built around making something that is naturally easy - putting a ball into a hole - as difficult as possible." - Scott Adams

Mid-priced ball reviews: Top Flight Gamer v2 | Bridgestone e5 ('10) | Titleist NXT Tour ('10) | Taylormade Burner TP LDP | Taylormade TP Black | Taylormade Burner Tour | Srixon Q-Star ('12)

I've only got one pair of special golf shorts from Nike, which are amazing in the heat.  Feels like I'm in my undies!  Otherwise, when I'm wearing pants, it's just some slacks that I usually wear, mostly from dockers.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 4814 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!