IGNORED

what bag do you rock?

Note: This thread is 2851 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Ogio Vision SS...  For some reason they weren't on the market very long, but I snagged one for Christmas a couple years back.  I haven't ever found one that looked better or had better features...

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Got the same bag and Love it!

Why you guys want heavy bags?  You must ride a lot or these old bones of mine are just to frail to carry heavy bags.  LOL

swiftx_red_LG.jpg

I love my Sun Mountain Sunday Bag.  It's smaller.  You can still hold 14 clubs but honestly I only carry 12 at the most.  It has a nice "X" to hold my clubs.  Only problem is no lining but heh that's why you carry fewer and fewer clubs -- to lighten your bag.

Mine is a very lightly used Tommy Armour I found in Goodwill for $8.  It's kind heavy I guess, but it was only $8!  I don't carry my bag at all.  I'm either in a cart (for 18) or it's being pushed on my 3 wheeled buggy (for 9).

This isn't a pic of my bag, but it is identical to this one:

3221836_40869_full.jpg

Originally Posted by tsplash75

OGIO Decibel... I love everything about it aside from the legs. It's like they been kicked in the crotch and have trouble standing easily.

A- freaking -men, everything about my decibel is perfect (especially the water bottle pocket) except the legs deploy about as well as some guy getting up from the bar for the first time after a 12 hour drinking binge...

Quote:

Why you guys want heavy bags?  You must ride a lot or these old bones of mine are just to frail to carry heavy bags.  LOL

My Nike M9 is actually really light, much lighter than my old stand bag.  I do have the clicgear 3.0 though too so that helps with the weight issue.

Quote:

My Nike M9, a few posts up, is actually very light, much lighter than my old stand bag.  I do have a clicgear 3.0 too though so that helps with the weight issue.

Quote:

My Nike M9, a few posts up, is actually not heavy at all, way lighter than my old stand bag.

I currently have the Callaway Hyper-Lyte 4.0

1018585-aaf.jpg

I've had it for a week and love it, but I'm considering returning it for the Sun Mountain Superlight 3.5 lefty version where the clubs hang to your left. Hmmm....

taylormade-izzo-spirit-ii-light-stand-bag-black-l-h.jpg

Been carrying the Izzo Spirit II bag for a couple years now.  4lbs and quite roomy.  I've found with the One-Up backpack style straps that it's really comfortable to carry even for 18.

Note: This thread is 2851 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!