IGNORED

Tiger's Driver Clublength

ronaldkuntoro
Note: This thread is 4801 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

What is john dalys driver club length should be the question that dude can bomb it.

Adams 9065LD 8.5* with a Nunchuk shaft
Adams CB1 gw-4i with Project X 6.0 shafts , Mizuno MT-11 58* wedge
Callaway Steelhead 3
Tour Exotics Hybrid 16* and 18*
Ping long putter

Originally Posted by basscat348

What is john dalys driver club length should be the question that dude can bomb it.

Dustin Johnson can outdrive him anytimeee......   But Tiger still the best....

Whats in my Golf Bag:
Driver: Nike Sumo 5000
5 Wood: Mizuno MP-001
Iron: Mizuno MX-950 5-PW
Wedge: Cobra FP 60 degrePutter: Odyssey 2-BallBall: Yellow balls

His Driver:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Q55EeCH-hc

His 3 Wood:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3wbpSdErPA

Tiger's Driver looks like his 3 wood.

Whats in my Golf Bag:

Originally Posted by ronaldkuntoro

You obviously don't watch a lot of golf.  Tiger would not be one of the top ten drivers on tour, and hasn't been for quite a few years.

In the race of life, always back self-interest. At least you know it's trying.

Originally Posted by Shorty

Quote:

You obviously don't watch a lot of golf.  Tiger would not be one of the top ten drivers on tour, and hasn't been for quite a few years.

I don't WATCH a lot of GOLF maybe just once a week on CNBC.    But instead, I spend most of my spare time PLAYING golf....

You are not a Golfer just because you WATCH a lot of Golf......

PS.  Watching Golf without Tiger is like watching a Chess Match....

Whats in my Golf Bag:

To RonaldKuntoro -

Almost everything you write on this forum is ill-informed and upside down.

You stated that "Tiger still the best" when he clearly isn't. And then, in effect,  admit that you wouldn't know because you don't watch a lot of golf.

Then you reply that you aren't a golfer just because you "WATCH a lot of golf." What is that in relation to?

You keep blurting things out that don't make sense.

Regarding your original question (demand), why didn't you just Google "Tiger Woods driver length"?

• Upvote 2

In the race of life, always back self-interest. At least you know it's trying.

Originally Posted by max power

You're right, without all the excitement of one man cursing, spitting, and letting his club fall out of his hand the game of golf immediately turns into chess...

I agree.  The PGA events this year have been tremendous, and I could care less how many fairways Tiger hits, what putter is in his bag, or when he will get his first win in 2011.

In the Bag: TaylorMade R11 TP - TaylorMade R7 TP TS - Cleveland Halo - TM TP 2009 3-PW - Vokey SM 52 - Vokey SM 60 - Rife Barbados CS - ProV1x 

On the Computer:  Analyzr Pro 

Quote:

Quote:

I don't WATCH a lot of GOLF maybe just once a week on CNBC.    But instead, I spend most of my spare time PLAYING golf....

You are not a Golfer just because you WATCH a lot of Golf......

PS.  Watching Golf without Tiger is like watching a Chess Match....

We need more golfers to humiliate their families with affairs, break their children's hearts, and then start to suck.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

The schoolteacher was taking her first golfing lesson. "Is the word spelt p-u-t or p-u-t-t?" she asked the instructor. "P-u-t-t is correct," he replied. "Put means to place a thing where you want it. Putt means merely a vain attempt to do the same thing."

regardless of what it is, who cares. a) he doesn't 'bomb' it farther than daly, johnson or quite a few 20 or so before him on the avg drive distance on tour b) no matter how long it is now, the guy can't hit a fairway for his life. c) it matters to you why? the man can't do anything right anymore, given, he has ROUNDS that are good this year and last year but in no way has he put together a great tournament in over 2 years. and the more important fact d) tiger helped to build up the pga tour, but as it stands now, i'd rather watch the so called chess match as you called it than watch him flounder with his new swing...and yes, i watch golf, but also got in over 60 rounds last year. so spare me and don't say i'm not a golfer. /rant

In my Titleist 2014 9.5" Staff bag:

Cobra Bio+ 9* Matrix White Tie X  - Taylormade SLDR 15* ATTAS 80X - Titleist 910H 19* ATTAS 100X - Taylormade '13 TP MC 4-PW PX 6.5 - Vokey TVD M 50* DG TI X100 - Vokey SM4 55 / Vokey SM5 60* DG TI S400 - Piretti Potenza II 365g

This reminds me of a quote in John Daly's book.  At some tournament, Daly was having a beer (or probably six) with some other players when Tiger passed through in workout gear to go lift.  John told Tiger to skip it and come have a drink.  Tiger replied (paraphrased) "John, if I had your talent I wouldn't have to work this hard."

If you combined Tiger's mental makeup and work ethic with Daly's raw talent, you'd have BY FAR the greatest golfer of all time.  But it's an imperfect world -- with Tiger still in his "funk" following getting busted and Daly in his ever-changing "funk" that is his life.

What's in the Bag:
Driver: Taylormade SLDR 12*
3-wood: Taylormade Burner 15*
Hybrid: Taylormade Burner 19*
Irons: Callaway XR

Wedges: Vokey 50*, 54*, 58*
Putter: Scotty Newport Studio

To RonaldKuntoro -

Almost everything you write on this forum is ill-informed and upside down.

You stated that "Tiger still the best" when he clearly isn't. And then, in effect,  admit that you wouldn't know because you don't watch a lot of golf.

Then you reply that you aren't a golfer just because you "WATCH a lot of golf." What is that in relation to?

You keep blurting things out that don't make sense.

Regarding your original question (demand), why didn't you just Google "Tiger Woods driver length"?

To SHORTY

Your answer is also OFF TOPIC... I asked kindly what's current Tiger Club length?

And you insult me by saying I don't watch a lot of GOLF and my threads are junks.   And tiger is not the best driver.... blablabla.

YOUR REPLY IS ALSO DON'T MAKE A LOT OF SENSE AND IT'S A JUNK.

Please don't waste this Thread if you don't have anything to say...

Why do you even need a Forum if you can just google the information?  The answer is Because Forum is more Up to date....

BTW Like I said, Watching Golf on TV is Boring (even Golf Digest wrote about this before).... Tiger makes the Tournament FAR more exciting....And I'm not talking about spitting and club throwing..... Tiger's approach shots are very beautiful.....

Whats in my Golf Bag:

Originally Posted by nickel_aTm

This reminds me of a quote in John Daly's book.  At some tournament, Daly was having a beer (or probably six) with some other players when Tiger passed through in workout gear to go lift.  John told Tiger to skip it and come have a drink.  Tiger replied (paraphrased) "John, if I had your talent I wouldn't have to work this hard."

If you combined Tiger's mental makeup and work ethic with Daly's raw talent, you'd have BY FAR the greatest golfer of all time.  But it's an imperfect world -- with Tiger still in his "funk" following getting busted and Daly in his ever-changing "funk" that is his life.

John Daly has not been on the leaderboard for a loooong time... The last I saw him on TV was on 2006 Tournament in San Francisco Harding Park Golf course.....  He was playing a playoff against Tiger WOODS and he lost.

Whats in my Golf Bag:

Originally Posted by mtsalmela80

We need more golfers to humiliate their families with affairs, break their children's hearts, and then start to suck.

I couldn't care less about a Golfer personal life.  Since I don't know the Golfer personally.  What I care is what he does on the Course....

BTW  can we comeback to the original Question:  What's Tiger current Driver length???  Does any one knows?

• Upvote 1
Whats in my Golf Bag:

Note: This thread is 4801 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!