IGNORED

Marijuana use and the golf game

tanktwo2
Note: This thread is 2728 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Originally Posted by ejimsmith

99.99%, say what?   you're just talking out of your a$$ now aren't you?  there's an internet word for people like you, "Troll".  i doubt you believe your inane crap anyway, you're just doing it to get the responses from everyone.  very mature of you.

Pot, kettle, black. The problem with stoners is that they are too dumb to realize that pot kills brain cells. Keep smoking away - each joint does to your lungs what a pack of cigarettes does to them. The brain cells that you burn probably wont be needed long anyway. Your life will be short, but all that matters is that you got to escape from reality while you lived it.

Follow me on twitter

Chris, although my friends call me Mr.L

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

:)

In my Grom Stand bag:

Driver: Ping G20, 8.5 Tour Stiff
Wood/Hybrid: G20 3W, Raylor 19*, 22*
Irons: R9 5I - SW, TM CGB LW

Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi-Mid

Favorites: Old Ranch (Seal Beach), Ike/Babe (Industry Hills), Skylinks (Long Beach), Desert Willow (Palm Desert)

Originally Posted by meenman

Pot, kettle, black. The problem with stoners is that they are too dumb to realize that pot kills brain cells. Keep smoking away - each joint does to your lungs what a pack of cigarettes does to them. The brain cells that you burn probably wont be needed long anyway. Your life will be short, but all that matters is that you got to escape from reality while you lived it.

you don't appear to understand what "Pot, kettle, black" means, cause you used it wrong.

In my Grom Stand bag:

Favorites: Old Ranch (Seal Beach), Ike/Babe (Industry Hills), Skylinks (Long Beach), Desert Willow (Palm Desert)

furthermore, pot does not contain nicotine.. you know that additive "big tabacco" adds to cigarettes to make them cancer causing and addictive.  nothing is added to pot, its grown, dried, and smoked.  cigarettes are far, FAR, FAR worse then pot.  the people that sell the product should be shot.

In my Grom Stand bag:

furthermore, pot does not contain nicotine.. you know that additive "big tabacco" adds to cigarettes to make them cancer causing and addictive.  nothing is added to pot, its grown, dried, and smoked.  cigarettes are far, FAR, FAR worse then pot.  the people that sell the product should be shot.

tobacco is a legal product, pot is not. But if you think that inhaling smoke directly into your lungs is good for you, be my guest. The bright side is maybe your brain will fry before your lungs and maybe you wont feel the pain.

Follow me on twitter

I sincerely hope you're trolling.  Otherwise this is one of the most ignorant statements I've read in quite some time.  Perhaps you could post some scientific proof to back your claims? Good luck finding it. People like you are part of the problem. I hope you don't consider someone like Carl Sagan (famous astrophysicist who smoked weed every day) to be dumb considering you claim it kills brain cells. Don't worry, I used to be like you until I took it upon myself to actually research things before ignorantly stating "facts".

Originally Posted by Brente

I sincerely hope you're trolling.  Otherwise this is one of the most ignorant statements I've read in quite some time.  Perhaps you could post some scientific proof to back your claims? Good luck finding it. People like you are part of the problem. I hope you don't consider someone like Carl Sagan (famous astrophysicist who smoked weed every day) to be dumb considering you claim it kills brain cells. Don't worry, I used to be like you until I took it upon myself to actually research things before ignorantly stating "facts".

Stoners are in their own little world and will always believe that they are right. I find it sad that this board has a higher percentage of stoners than the real world.

Follow me on twitter

Stoners are in their own little world and will always believe that they are right. I find it sad that this board has a higher percentage of stoners than the real world.

Still not finding those facts huh? I believe in factual evidence and you have zero. But keep watching those propaganda filled commercials and repeating everything they say. It makes you feel good i'm sure. Not having the insight to realize lies or to do your own research and create your own opinions. That sounds like too much work right?

Still not finding those facts huh? I believe in factual evidence and you have zero. But keep watching those propaganda filled commercials and repeating everything they say. It makes you feel good i'm sure. Not having the insight to realize lies or to do your own research and create your own opinions. That sounds like too much work right?

A simple search backs up everything that I have said. It is a waste of my time to give you the links. You and the rest of the brain dead will just claim that the internet is out to get you too. (oops i forgot that it is a myth that stoners are paranoid too)

Follow me on twitter

A simple search backs up everything that I have said. It is a waste of my time to give you the links. You and the rest of the brain dead will just claim that the internet is out to get you too. (oops i forgot that it is a myth that stoners are paranoid too)

Now i'm quite certain i'm dealing with a troll or a child. Either way arguing with you is a waste of time (especially on a golf forum). The fact that you're repeating yourself leads me to believe you've shown all your cards and feel like you're backed in a corner. I can't even debate with someone as ignorant as you. You probably don't even realize that weed was unknowingly banned because of the illegalization of hemp. There are no studies to back your "brain dead" claim. In fact there are studies proving that marijuana actually enhances brain cell growth and activity. I'm still waiting for you to post research undoubtedly proving your claims.

P.S. Here is some viewing material in case you feel like experiencing a different side to this argument. You know, something an intelligent person might do. Knowing the facts and fictions behind both sides to any argument is crucial. I recommend this film to anyone interested in the history and current political and economical status of marijuana.

The Union: The Business Behind Getting High ( 2007 )

99.99%, say what?   you're just talking out of your a$$ now aren't you?  there's an internet word for people like you, "Troll".  i doubt you believe your inane crap anyway, you're just doing it to get the responses from everyone.  very mature of you.

Who's the troll?  Check how long I've been here and how long you've been here.  I smoked pot before you were born.  I'm at least willing to admit that it was illegal then and it's still illegal now.  I spent 30 days in a county jail in Montana 40 years ago for possession.  So crawl back under your rock.

Rick

"He who has the fastest cart will never have a bad lie."

Nicotine is not what causes cancer.  Nicotine is the addictive substance in tobacco.  It's the tars, which are a natural product of smoldering plants, that stay in your lungs and are the primary cause of cancer.  When you smoke pot, you hold the smoke in longer, allowing more of the tar to be left behind when you exhale.  Get your facts straight before you spout off.

Rick

"He who has the fastest cart will never have a bad lie."

If a law doesn't make sense, then don't abide by it, unless you don't think you can get away with it. Most people don't like going to jail or getting fined.

Meth is against the law too, and I agree 100% with that. That shit will ruin your life.

Drugs are bad. M'kay.

I change my swing every time I don't shoot par for the course.

Best Round: 89 at Lake Park Golf Course, Lewisville, TX   66.5/102

[quote name="meenman" url="/forum/thread/44351/marijuana-use-and-the-golf-game/198#post_590157"]

[/quote] He is 2 things a self proclaimed "sales weasel" and a TROLL with no firends or life who I would imagine sits in his cave and spanks monkey to get his only other rise in life besides seeing what kind of sh*t he can stir up on internet forums. He is best to be ignored.

:tmade: R15 14* Matrix Black Tie 7m3

:adams: Speedline Super S 3w & 5w Matrix Radix HD S VI

:callaway: X-12 4-PW Memphis 10

IONNOVEX  Type S GDT 50*, 54* & 62* Mitsubishi Rayon Kuro Kage Black 80ir

:odyssey: Tri-Ball SRT

-Landon

Originally Posted by LBlack14

Quote:

Quote:

He is 2 things a self proclaimed "sales weasel" and a TROLL with no firends or life who I would imagine sits in his cave and spanks monkey to get his only other rise in life besides seeing what kind of sh*t he can stir up on internet forums.

He is best to be ignored.

A *troll* for stating facts about pot and it's users?

I dont need to argue with you stoners anymore - you are all the poster childs of why it is not a good thing and why us law-abiding citizens will never have to worry about it being legalized.

Follow me on twitter

Does anyone condone pot for medicinal use?

I think some people get cancer on purpose just so they can get high!

Drugs are bad. M'kay.

I change my swing every time I don't shoot par for the course.

Best Round: 89 at Lake Park Golf Course, Lewisville, TX   66.5/102

Note: This thread is 2728 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!