IGNORED

Caddyshack

ApplebyFan
Note: This thread is 5486 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

"You're a lot of women, you know that? Yeah, wanna make 14 dollars the hard way?"
and of course!
"Oh, this your wife, huh? A lovely lady. Hey baby, you must've been something befroe electricity."
I miss Rodney Dangerfield!

In my Tour Bag:

Taylormade RBZ Driver, 3w, 3h
Cobra Amp Cell Irons 4i-pw
Vokey Wedges, 52,56,60

Scotty Cameron Putter

"I'd shoot an eagle anyday over a regular ol' birdie"

Probably already mentioned, but:

Czervik after hitting Smails in the nads:
"I should have yelled TWO!"

Driver: Cobra S2 9.5 Fubuki 73 Stiff | Wood: Titleist 909H 17 Aldila Voodoo Stiff | Irons: Titleist ZB 3-5, ZM 6-PW DG S300 | Wedges: Titleist Vokey SMTC 50.08, 54.11, 60.04 DG S200 | Putter: Scotty Cameron Fastback 1.5 33" | Ball: Titleist Pro V1x

Your honor, Your Honor.

Launcher 2009 10.5º, S
Rescue Dual 16º
Rescue Dual 19º
Maltby MTF 4-pw, Rifle 5.5
Maltby M-Series 52.6, 58.8 2008 AnserOut of the bag: Big Bertha Fusion 15º, YS6+ R (for sale or trade)

• 1 month later...
We all know everyone LOVES this movie...right?....damn right. I wanna know what your favorite quotes, moments, people are!

Mine is by far the 'cinderella story' moment with Bill Murray. Hilarious every time. Pretty much all his quotes were great!

"What an incredible Cinderella story. This unknown comes out of nowhere to lead the pack, at Augusta. He's on his final hole, he's about 455 yards away he's gonna hit about a 2 iron i think. Oh he got all of that. The crowd is standing on it's feet here at Augusta. The normally reserved Augusta crowd...is going wild. For this young Cinderella. who's come out of nowhere.

He's got about 350 yards left he's gonna hit about a 5 iron don't ya think? He's got a beautiful backswing...that's, oh he got all of that one. he's gotta be pleased with that. the crowd is just on its feet here. he's a Cinderella boy. tears in his eyes I guess as he lines up this last shot.

He's got about 195 yards left. He's got a, looks like he's got about an eight iron.This crowd has gone deadly silent. Cinderella story. Out of nowhere a former greens keeper now about to become a Master's champion. It looks like a mirac....it's in the hole! It's in the hole."

** Just a random fact, I have this entire thing memorized and when I'm playing with my golf buddies I recite it but put in my own yardages. It's either makes them laugh or drives them nuts.**

2004 State Drive, Chip and Putt Champion
2005 Northern Iowa Player Of The Year
2006 Iowa Girl's Golf 2A Individual State Champion
2007 Iowa Co-Ed Golf State Champion
2007 State Drive, Chip and Putt Champion2008 Iowa Girl's Golf 2A Individual State Champion2009 College Division Iowa Junior Tour...

Yes this is true but it doesn't answer my "favorite people and favorite parts" question.

Whoops, didn't see that there either. Still though, the search engine is a great tool...lotta quality opinions out there. Excluding my needling of your initial post of course

My two favorite characters by far are Judge Smails and Al Czervik. Hmmm, best scene? Probably where the Bishop has the round of his life and then gets struck by lightning after cursing God for missing that last putt. I just love how Bill Murray slowly backs away, looks around to see if anyone sees him, and then runs off into the rainy night.

Constantine

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Yes this is true but it doesn't answer my "favorite people and favorite parts" question.

My two favorite characters by far are Judge Smails and Al Czervik.

Everyone love Bill Murray, and rightfully so. But the real star of

Caddyshack is obviously the little furball he's hunting: the Gopher! It's so obvious. Hell, he can even dance! What's not to love about'm?

Everyone love Bill Murray, and rightfully so. But the real star of

Haha, I forgot about that damn kangaroo!

Constantine

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Ty: You do drugs, Danny?
Danny: Everyday.
Ty: Good. Then what's your problem?

Driver: 907D2 10.5°
3Wood: 906F 15°
Hybrid: 585H 21°
Irons: 660 (4-P)
Wedges: Black SM52°, SM56°, SM60°Putter: Studio Select NP2Balls: ProV1/V1xRangefinder: Pinseeker 1500 TEGPS: SG5

Lacey: My uncle says you've got a screw loose.
Ty: Your uncle molests collies.

Driver: 907D2 10.5°
3Wood: 906F 15°
Hybrid: 585H 21°
Irons: 660 (4-P)
Wedges: Black SM52°, SM56°, SM60°Putter: Studio Select NP2Balls: ProV1/V1xRangefinder: Pinseeker 1500 TEGPS: SG5

Bill Murray, who doesn't love the guy in this movie?!

My second favorite would be Ty

Ty, what did you shoot today?
Oh, Judge, I don't keep score.
Then how do you measure yourself with other golfers?
By height.

You know, you should play with Dr. Beeper and myself. I mean, he's been club champion for three years running and I'm no slouch myself.
Don't sell yourself short Judge, you're a tremendous slouch.

Cervik - Hey Wang! I hear this place is restricted. So don't tell them you're Jewish!

Judge - You'll get nothing and like it!!!!!

Carl - Your place got a pool?
Webb - Pool and a pond. Pond be good for you.

I can't think of the line but there is a line Carl says in his 'home' when Webb is there about the grass he has engineered.

And of course. Just be the ball.

All-time classic movie.

Driver - TaylorMade R7 425
3-Wood - Callaway Original Steelhead
Irons - Ben Hogan 3-PW Apex FTX, Rifle 6.5
Wedges - Titleist Vokey 52, 56, and 60
Putter - Scotty 2004 Newport Beach 1.5

Lacey Underall "I tried calling you, but I couldn't find the number for "Mr. Wonderful" in the phone book.

Ty "What spelling did you use?"

In the Bag...Ping Hoofer

3dx Tour Square - UST V2 HMOI X Flex
3dx 15* - X flex
Baffler DWS 20* Aldila NV Stiff 4-GW 600XC Forged Irons- S Flex 55* SW - Burner XD 60* LW - Burner XD Craz E Putter <----ProV1x---> Pellet

My favorite movie of all time, and so many good quotes to choose from. A few of my favorites I haven't seen listed yet:

Carl: "Don't mind this. This is doctor's orders."

Lou: "You, pick up that blood."

Al: "Move over Swanson, I'm driving!"

Ty: "I don't play golf for money... against people." (I use this one every chance I get)

Spalding: "Are you gonna eat your fat?"

Mr. Havenkamp: "That's a peach, hon!" (Also very useful on the course)

Smails: "Spalding, get your foot off the boat!"

Lacy Who is your decorator Benni Hanna? Where did you get all this stuff?

Ty Vietnam

Lacy You were in the war??

Ty Ummm no........homo...........much better now though.

In the Bag...Ping Hoofer

3dx Tour Square - UST V2 HMOI X Flex
3dx 15* - X flex
Baffler DWS 20* Aldila NV Stiff 4-GW 600XC Forged Irons- S Flex 55* SW - Burner XD 60* LW - Burner XD Craz E Putter <----ProV1x---> Pellet

Note: This thread is 5486 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!