IGNORED

UEFA Final

Copaman
Note: This thread is 4662 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Manchester United vs. Barcelona

May 28, 2011 (if this date is wrong, I'm sorry - going off the top of my head, so it's close, but might not be the actual date)

Man U has been in great form recently and I've been a huge fan since I was old enough to really watch and understand Soccer/Football.

Barcelona seems to be the better team though, with a very strong midfield.

Thoughts on how the match will turn out?

I am a huge ManU fan and have been forever. I was born just outside Manchester and visited Old Trafford many times before moving to Canada. I would hope that they will prevail in that match but Barca is not an easy team to play against.

I'm rooting for Barcelona. They got some stupid players like Busquets and Pedro, but I love the play style and precision in their game. And of course, Messi is exceptional.

United is a tough team to beat, that's for sure. They don't have as many of the experienced superstars they had a couple of years ago, but Ferguson is a really good coach and has really got the team going good. Hopefully it will be an entertaining match.

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I would definitely prefer Barcelona to win. Not much of a fan of either, but much more Barcelona than ManU.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I think the game will end up being Barcelona vs. Fergie.

As has been said, Man U is not the better team in the competition. We don't have a lot of big names. We have a few guys who are in great shape right now and one of the best coaches of the modern era, and that is the game that Man U will play in the final I think.

I think it will be interesting to see how Fergie plays the boys against Barca.

Honestly, I believe that so long as Scholes stays on the bench, we'll be okay.

Any time I can watch the yankees...err...Man U lose, it's a good day to me...especially when they lose to liverpool ;) But out of the choices, I'll take Barca lol

:cobra: Fly-Z+ White
:callaway: XR 3 Wood
:adams: Idea Pro Black 21*
:callaway: XR 4 Hybrid
:callaway: Apex 5, Apex Pro 6,7 Apex MB 8,9,P
:tmade: 50° Gap Wedge
:callaway: Mack Daddy 2 54° 58°
:nike: Method 001 33"

Originally Posted by DarkPrince

Any time I can watch the yankees...err...Man U lose, it's a good day to me...especially when they lose to liverpool ;) But out of the choices, I'll take Barca lol

Wouldn't Chelsea be more like the Yankees? They're the right color and buy all their players, just like the Yanks...

Both are close. Both buy the most expensive players and hope to god they play well together :P     Besides, Man U are actually OWNED by the people who own the yankees lol. Chelsea are just trying to hard to catch up to MU in how much money is wasted and the amount of pompous brats on the field. I was quite happy to see Torres absolutely fail for a few months until he at least scored 1 goal :P I mean the final is essentially the UK Yankees vs the Spanish Yankees as they both have a pension for doing it. Barca I think is just more famous for outright buying expensive people :P

:cobra: Fly-Z+ White
:callaway: XR 3 Wood
:adams: Idea Pro Black 21*
:callaway: XR 4 Hybrid
:callaway: Apex 5, Apex Pro 6,7 Apex MB 8,9,P
:tmade: 50° Gap Wedge
:callaway: Mack Daddy 2 54° 58°
:nike: Method 001 33"

Originally Posted by kardiackid

Barca 2-1

That's about what I was thinking it would be. If Barca win, it won't be a rout IMO. I would be very surprised if Man U won flat out and not by PKs or something.

Nice to see some United fans on here.

I think United will win. 2-0. Rio and Vidic at the back. There is nothing Messi can do to fool those two. They are the 2 most solid full backs in the game.

Hernandez and park will score

Superlight 3.5 Bag
TM Superfast Driver
TM Superfast 3 Wood

Cleveland Hybore Hybrid
X-24 4-SW Irons
Ping Tour 54 - 62 WedgesOriginal Anser Putter Pro V1

• 1 month later...

Originally Posted by 8.5_Drive

Nice to see some United fans on here.

I think United will win. 2-0. Rio and Vidic at the back. There is nothing Messi can do to fool those two. They are the 2 most solid full backs in the game.

Hernandez and park will score

Could you have been more wrong I doubt it!

A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks that others throw at him

Note: This thread is 4662 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!