IGNORED

Download the Lite version of Mobitee's app for free and win $ just for trying it out!

Note: This thread is 4668 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. Which Mobitee smartphone app features are the most useful to you?

• GPS tool & flyover course views
    • Virtual Coach
    • Shot Tracking
    • Range finder
    • Shareable scorecards

I just dloaded the app and searched for my home course.....Pebble Creek GC in Tampa, FL

Guess what?

You do not have it listed......why?

Well, i went online and entered the specifics concerning my home course.....they sent me an email and said:

Thanks for using Mobitee.
Your new course claim has been considered and it will be available in your application within few days.

Pebble Creek Golf Club
USA

Best Regards

Mobitee Team

Now that's pretty doggone good!

Originally Posted by BigTexGolfer

Tried to download Lite to my HTC Inspire yesterday, but it was not on the list.  Sent a message to them but have not heard back.  Any suggestions?

Hi,

Although the Inspire is not on our list, it is still compatible (we will added to the list shortly). In the meanwhile, you can choose the HTC Desire and download it from there. It should work;)

Still waiting on my course to be updated, I place the tee and pin locations on your map. Please update, this looks really cool and would like to test it out!

Would you have this app for HTC - windows mobile?

I tried to enter your website yesterday but it was not functioning properly.

Thanks a lot.

In my bag:
Cleveland DST Tour 9.5 Diamana
Callaway Diablo Tour 15º

Callaway Razr 5 wood
TaylorMade Tour Preferred 3-PW
Callaway Forged 56º, Titleist Vokey 58º

Odyssey White Hot 1

Srixon Z-Star

Note: This thread is 4668 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!