IGNORED

Download the Lite version of Mobitee's app for free and win $ just for trying it out!

Note: This thread is 4638 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. Which Mobitee smartphone app features are the most useful to you?

• GPS tool & flyover course views
    • Virtual Coach
    • Shot Tracking
    • Range finder
    • Shareable scorecards

Sponsored content by Mobitee

Mobitee is your GPS assistant, scorecard keeper, distance calculator, rangefinder and virtual coach - all rolled into one amazing app developed by golfers, for golfers.

Get all the tools you need to win big.  The app’s satellite images and flyover videos provide an incredibly clear aerial view of each hole.  The list of features doesn't stop here:  it also has an automatic and interactive scorecard complete with handicap scoring, a Shot Tracking tool to follow your progress and track the details of your hits (it shows you your covered distances and calculates your average hitting distance with each club).    Check out some screenshots below.

Want to know the distance remaining to the hole? No problem, check in with Mobitee to find out how much farther it is to any of the greens, hazards, doglegs, whatever you want. In a flash, your virtual coach will advise you which club you need and how hard you have to hit the ball so that you can perform your best on the course.

What more could you possibly need to have a complete advantage over your opponents?

Mobitee boasts a global selection of 25,000 courses and counting. Go ahead and use one from the pre-existing list or add your own via the Mobitee website.   The built-in course guide offers you the address, lets you know what’s nearby, and gives you route guidance and prices.  You can even reserve a tee time in an instant.

Good news, Sandtrappers!  Mobitee has just launched a contest giving you the chance to win up to $250 in prizes, including GOLF GIFT CARDS along with the full version of their app absolutely FREE.  All you have to do is register and download Mobitee Lite version from their site. Contest ends July 10th and the free Lite download is available for all smartphone platforms. Visit their website for the entry form and complimentary download .  We'd love for you to try the product and share your thoughts (and winning scores) with us!

mobitee 5.png mobitee 6.png mobitee 8.png

Looks very interesting but they don't have my course information up to date, can I add it somehow? *The edit option is available on the website and it is very easy to do, nice app! Can't wait to try it out at my course.

Yup, you can.  I just did it for my course.  Go to http://www.mobitee.com/golfs find your course and select it.  Then click on Edit at the bottom.  You'll have the ability to modify the scorecard, general info, and finally the hole layout.

• Upvote 1

Carlos

Can the score cards be uploaded to a website like ushandicap?

My sticks:

Ping I15 irons

Ping G5 hybrid

Ping K15 3 wood

Ping G15 driver

Odyssey Whitice Sabertooth putter with extra large Winn grip

>Can the score cards be uploaded to a website like ushandicap?

As of right now, you cannot upload your scorecards online, but we are currently working on it. You will soon be able to upload your scores and stats (which will come soon as well) to mobitee.com. There will also be a leader board feature.

Originally Posted by hackerandloveit

Can the score cards be uploaded to a website like ushandicap?

As of right now, you cannot upload your scorecards online, but we are currently working on it. You will soon be able to upload your scores and stats (which will come soon as well) to mobitee.com. There will also be a leader board feature.

I just downloaded it. Not sure how much it will be able to help me, since I only have the Touch which relies on WiFi, but it's worth a look.

In my Bag (work in progress):

Driver: TaylorMade 10.5* R11, Regular Shaft
3W: TaylorMade Burner 15*

3Hy: Nike SQ Sumo Hybrid
Irons: 2005 TaylorMade Rac OS, 4-AW

Wedge: Cleveland CG14 56*, old dingy 64* wedge that I have no business using

Putter: Odyssey White Hot Tour Putter or a Cleveland Classic Anser-Style

Kicks: Footjoy E-Comforts

Ball: Used Titleist DT Solos.

Originally Posted by applejr

I just downloaded it. Not sure how much it will be able to help me, since I only have the Touch which relies on WiFi, but it's worth a look.

Hello,

Once you click on a course on the app (on a Wi-Fi connection), the entire course will automatically download. So once you are actually on the course, you will not need any connection for any part of that course.

Hope this helps.

Originally Posted by Callahan14

Plugged in the i phone to the computer, this app wont load on my phone.

Hello, Are you downloading the lite or full version? If it is the lite version, is it for the contest? If you are having trouble downlading it via our website (which will redirect you to iTunes anyways), you can go directly on iTunes and download it.

Does this answer your question?

Does the range finder work for android?

What's In My Golf Bag:

Nike Machspeed Black 10.5* callaway.gif Diablo Edge 5 Wood, callaway.gifDiablo Edge 4 Hybrid
callaway.gif 5- Pw Big Bertha Irons Graphite Shafts
vokey.gif52* 8* Bouncevokey.gif56* 8* Bouncevokey.gif60* 7* Bouncerife.gifHybrid Tour Mallet

Originally Posted by flguy

Does the range finder work for android?

Very soon will! We're currently testing it out right now, and if everything goes well, it should be released in the near future.

Note: This thread is 4638 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!