IGNORED

Tiger's Sunglasses at Dubai

Note: This thread is 6294 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I wanted to know what kind of sunglasses Tiger was using sunday at dubai.

They looked sweet and I was quite suprised he wore them when hitting some

of his shots. I currently own a pair of nike sunglasses with interchangeable

lenses but they don't look anything like what he was using.

Driver: Speed Pro D 9.5*

3 Wood: 904F4 15.5*

Hybrid: 585.H 19*Irons: MP-32 4-PWWedges: 52* CG12 DSG 58* CG12 DSG 64* CG12 DSGPutter: custom Studio Select Newport 2 Mid-SlantBall: Pro V1x

I wanted to know what kind of sunglasses Tiger was using sunday at dubai.

I'm sorry but I do not know what brand they were. What surprised me more was that Tiger was actually wearing sunglasses. I don't think I've ever seen him wear sunglasses before....I did hear it was quite windy and that there was a lot of sand flying around.

WITB: Driver: Titleist 910 D2 10.5 R / 5 Wood: r7 ti / Irons: Ping G15 Steel R (3-P, U), / Wedges: Vokey SM4 56/11 SM4 60/07 / Putter: Scotty GoLo 33" / Ball: Titleist Velocity / Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 4.0 / GPS: SG3

They are/were NIKE sunglasses, I can't remember the model but I am positive they are NIKE a sports store that I worked at used to sell the same model and they felt like complete junk to me. The frames were very very flimsy and since the lenses are "floaters" you have to have a fairly wide head for them to look ok on your face. If I was going to suggest something for you to wear while playing as well as just wearing casually I would suggest something along the lines of the Oakley Half Jacket XLJ (the model I currently wear) or the Oakley M-Frame with the Hybrid S lense.

Just my 2 cents

Zebra

Titleist 910 D2 10.5 Aldila RIP Phenom

Callaway RAZR fit 3 wood Avixcore 69 series

Mizuno MP650 19* hybrid

Scratch SB-1 DS 4-PW R+ C-Taper

Scratch 1018 DS 53 & 60

Low Tide Fin 

3UP 3F12

I love the looks of those glasses but I can't wear sunglasses while golfing.
I thought Tiger looked goofy in them since he usually dosen't wear them.
I always thought they made me play bad. Must be the depth perception or something like that. I don't think they helped Tigers putting, but it beats sand in your eyes.
T-Bone Marshall
Home Course: www.waldenponds.com (74.1/134) 7001 yds
in my bag
Driver: Big Ben cs3 10.5 Stiff/Draw set up
Fairway: Hogan Edge 3,5 metal:Irons: Hogan Radial-Apex shaftWedge: Hogan "Tom Kite" 56* Radial "E" wedgePutter: Affinity vr7 "V-Rod" pro-v1x ball2 markers, Disney divot tool,...

He was wearing them because for the sand storm. If you watch it on TV it seems like very thick fog and was very hard to see where the ball went.

They must be nike. Would Tiger wear anything else/ or more to the point how much did he get paid to wear them.

Golf is a game whose aim is to hit a very small ball into an even smaller hole, with weapons singularly ill-designed for the purpose.
Winston Churchill

Taylor Made r7 425
Taylor Made V steel 3woodCleveland Halo 2hybridCallaway Big Bertha 4-9Taylor Made 48 & 56Taylor Made Tp 52Odyssey XG 2ball...

I was surprised to see him with them as well. I am not sure what kind they were -
I wear Smith glasses... I have 3 pair and each one has interchangeable lenses. I love them. I couldn't play without them. I won my first pair in a X-country mountain bike race and have worn them ever since.

I have heard Tifosi makes some good golf glasses too. Mediaguru did a review of some on his blog

Tifosi is very reasonable as far as price goes too.

Dual Point 10.5 Stiff Driver
Dual Point 3 Wood
NPS-1 Irons
Dual Slot 52, 56, 60 Wedges
Newport 2

They were Nikes, but the only reason he was wearing them was because of all the sand particles flying around in the air.

I play baseball and wear nike sunglasses in the field only when the sun is unbearable. I wore them more this past baseball season and I still don't like wearing them, but they are tolerable. I tried them on the golf course this year and I actually played fine with them on and they didn't make a difference in my game which was encouraging. I will always prefer my natural eyesight though.

Note: This thread is 6294 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!