IGNORED

Which putter do you use?

hypergolf
Note: This thread is 4074 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. Which brand do you use when it comes to putters? Pros and Cons.

• Odyssey
    • Taylormade
    • Titleist
    • Mizuno
    • Never Compromise
    • Nike
    • Heavy Putter
    • Yes!
    • Ping
    • Wilson
    • Others (Please specify)

I am currently using a Scotty Cameron Studio Style Newport 2.5.

I love it. I bought it last year after I had a falling out with the RedX2. 100 bucks for almost a mint condition scotty.... I couldn't pass that up. But the thing was the guy tried giving me the putter. But I refused and gave him what I had in my wallet. Even so I love this putter. It has a great feeling to it... and when I use it I am just confident. I couldn't ask for anything else in a putter.

907D2 9.5º Proforce V2 85 Stiff
904F 15º stiff Speeder Shaft
735.CM Chrome 2-P
Spin-Milled Vokeys Tour Chrome 54.10/60.04
Studio Style Newport 2.5 Black X66 Stand Bag Pro V1

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Odyssey White Hot XG#1. Great putter.

In the Bag
Driver: Taylormade R7 limited
Fairway woods: X fairway 3 wood
Hybrids: G15 20 degree
Irons: G10 4-PW & SW

Putter: White Hot XG #1

Ball: NXT tour

The only thing a golfer needs is more daylight-Ben Hogan

TaylorMade Rossa CGB Daytona 1. 35" Almost a Scotty like feel, draining long putts left and right with this bad boy.
Taylormade R7 460 9.5 S Flex
Titleist 904F 19*
Taylormade Rescue Dual TP 19*
Nike Pro Combo Forged 3-PWCleveland Gunmetal TA 900 54*,59(Bent from 58)*Taylormade Rossa CGB Daytona ILL-INI

TM Rossa Monza that I picked up at an auction. Brand new and not bad for 3 bucks! hehe

Bag: Discovery
Driver: r7 460 Driver weighted neutral
Fairway:r7 FW 3 w/ Aldila NV 75S
Hybrid:Rescue 16 & 19
Irons:RAC OS 3-PW +1.25" Wedge:r7 SWPutter: Circa 62 #5Balls:NXT or ProV1'sTrying: Tour Model Blades

I use a Scotty Cameron Circa 62 #2, as well as a Scotty Cameron Futura Phantom Mallet. When I'm stroking the ball very well, I use the Futura. When my stroke is off, I use the Circa 62.

Roy

What's in my bag:

Driver: Taylormade Super Quad, Diamana shaft, Winn G8 V17 Oversized grips
Fairway: Nickent 4DX, Diamana shaft, Winn G8 V17 Oversized grips
Irons: Cleveland TA 2, TT S300 shaft, Winn G8 V17 Oversized gripsWedges: Cleveland, TT S300 shaft, Winn G8 V17 Oversized gripsPutter: Scotty...

I use a scotty cameron studio style Newport 2 and am keeping it for a very long time!

My bag
Driver-905R
3 wood-906 F2
hybrid- 583h 21*
irons- 695 CB royal precision project x (6.0)wedges- vokey spin milled 56 and 60putter- studio style newport 2

Just bought a new White Steel Odyssey today to replace the Rosa. Play it again sports is awesome!!

Bag: Discovery
Driver: r7 460 Driver weighted neutral
Fairway:r7 FW 3 w/ Aldila NV 75S
Hybrid:Rescue 16 & 19
Irons:RAC OS 3-PW +1.25" Wedge:r7 SWPutter: Circa 62 #5Balls:NXT or ProV1'sTrying: Tour Model Blades

pro platinum laguna mid slant

driver Titleist 905R
3w Titleist 904F
5w Srixon awd 19
irons 3-pw titleist 962
wedges cleveland 485 56 Accuform gap 52putter scotty cameron platinum Luguna 2

Ray Cook M1-3G. Easy alignment and a great feel. Picked up for a song on eBay.

INTHE BAG(today)
Driver: Speedline 10 10.5deg
Fairway woods: speedline 3w
Putter:Master grig

Irons: A2 OS

SandWedge 1200GE

Balls: Soft Feel

Bag: Great Divider

Lots of Hope!

I'm using an Odyssey White Hot XG Rossie mallet putter. I tend to hit putts too hard, so I like the weight of a mallet putter and the softness and feel of the White Hot insert. I'm left-handed, so my options are somewhat limited (only about half of all putters are made in left and right-handed versions).

This Odyssey was the best I found. I also really liked the feel of the Nike Oz T130, but the black color and weird shape turned me off. I like a more traditional looking putter. Also, the Nike was about $20.00 more than the Odyssey.

Driver: Launcher, 10.5°
Fairway: Big Bertha 2007, 15° & 18°
Hybrid: Rapture, 21° & 24°
Irons: Big Bertha 2006, 5 - PW
Wedges: Vokey, 52° & 56°Putter: White Hot XG, Rossie Ball: HX HotI'm not saying my golf game went bad, but if I grew tomatoes, they'd come up sliced. ~ Lee Trevino

I use a Ping Craze putter and really like although I was in the clubhouse this weekend and Scotty Cameron has a new putter out that felt great. Not sure of the name of it but looks like it has two sticks sticking out of the back.

Keep it on the short grass.

Scotty - Just got a Circa '62 no. 2 and it's so ridiculously awesome I decided to actually post something. I'm not missing from five feet, finally have my feel, and was able to get rid of a silly "over" press I had in my putting stroke.

Odyssey White Hot #5
Gear
Driver: G10 10,5° - regular flex
3-Wood: Burner Steel 15°
Hybrids: Benross V5 Escape 20°/3, 23°/4
Irons: Benross VX Combo OS 5i-SWGap Wedge: CG12 52° chrome finishLob Wedge: SM60.08 oil can finishPutter: White Hot XG #5AccessoriesStand Bag: GROMCart Bag: RC08-1Trolley: Big...

Note: This thread is 4074 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!