IGNORED

Big Break VII Official Thread

TerenceFinn
Note: This thread is 6179 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

The Golf Channel needs to give Bri Vega her own show. Quick!

I think she is better to watch than natalie gulbis. She is a great golfer, very sexy, mild mannered but hot tempered when put in the pressure cooker.

She would be great on a show where she maybe plays some golf with a celebrity golfer or sports figure and then maybe has some lunch and interviews them or better yet just give her a show showing her train and showing her personal life as she tries to get on the LPGA.

Better yet just have the past winners of the Big Break tour the country and play with locals. Make San Antonio the first stop. Even better would be to have her come to San Antonio and play a round with me. Better than that would be to have her in Playboy. Holy cow I just went off on a dream ramble. Sorry. Damn you golf channel! Of all the channels in all of the world, you have to put Bri on my favorite channel. TWICE!!

p.s. - thanks

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Boom...I think your shaft is torqued over Bri. No worries...I am partial to her, too. My ex looks like her sans golf ability, and has her hot tempered streak.

I'd watch that show if it came on...

Da Bag:

TM Super Quad R7 (w/Stulz stiff shaft)
TM CGB R7 4-PW (steel)
Cleveland Halo 1i, 3i, 5i (steel)Cleveland CG10 SW, GWHeavy Putter A1MTitliest ProV1xTitliest Tour BagClub Glove head coversFootjoy Classic Dry Premier

Bri is light years from being a great golfer. This is her 3rd year on the Duramed Futures Tour; in 37 tournaments on the Futures Tour she's made 12 cuts and has one top ten finish.

QQ, I don't care how many cuts she's made. That she is probably a better golfer than me makes her a GREAT golfer in my book. That she hasn't made that many cuts only reinforces my idea of her maybe switching career paths. I didn't watch any Big Break episodes till my golf buddies told me about this hot little devil during season 6. I'm really hoping she wins Season 7 so maybe if there's ever another reunion or All-Stars season, she would most likely come on again. At the very least the Golf Channel or any golf publication should get her in a bikini.

That she is probably a better golfer than me makes her a GREAT golfer in my book. That she hasn't made that many cuts only reinforces my idea of her maybe switching career paths.

Going by your handicap, I am willing to bet she is better than you.. The only kind of TV show I can see her doing would be a host on a show. Maybe one showing off great courses, and her interviewing and playing a round with people at the club.

Bri is what I call "golf hot." She looks great in her whole golf get up and stuff. But I bet, you see at a bar and you wouldn't look twice. Funny thread though...

L4Vx Diamana Red
Burner 15° R
#5 3DX DC
Raptures 4-U Wedge z-z65 Shafts
SM Oil Can Vokey 56° Black Series i #1 b330

Thank God Nikki and Kelly got kicked off the show. Now they can go meditate and "feel the golf ball" somewhere where I don't have to see them.

What's in my bag
Driver: Taylor Made R7 425 9.5 degrees UST Proforce 65 shaft
3 Wood: Taylor Made V Steel 15 degrees
Taylor Made Rescue Dual 22 degrees (UST IROD shaft)
Irons: Mizuno MP-67 (bent 1 degree upright)Gap Wedge: Mizuno R Series Black Nickle 52 Sand Wedge: Mizuno R Series Black Nickle...

As a Canadian, I started off cheering for Kelly; I remember seeing him at a Canadian Tour event in the mid 80's and he teed his ball up on top of a pencil because the tees weren't long enough - a flake back then too. One local pro who I take lessons from played with him on the Asian and Canadian tours and told me his nickname at the time was "The Fog" because he was out there. Anyways, Canadian or not, I'd had enough of him. Credit him for being positive and non-judgmental, but I'm not tuning in to watch an episode of Oprah!

I'm hoping for Tommy. He seems to hold up well under the pressure in this season, though his skulled wedge off the van on the 18th a St. Andrews during BB Europe was a gag special. I really don't see any of the contestants as ready to make it on the big stage anyway, so I'm going with the most down to earth guy. How long do you think it takes him to forget he's on TV and give Bri a squeeze after a good shot? He's like a little puppy with her

Ping G 410 10.5 ˚ Driver Ping Tour Stiff Shaft
Ping G 410 14.5˚ 3 Ping Tour Stiff Shaft
Ping G 410 19˚ Ping Tour Stiff Shaft
i 500 irons 4-UW 1/2 inch over, blue dot, NS Pro Modus 105 Stiff Shafts
Ping Stealth Wedges Wedges  54˚ 58˚

Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 34" 

They should at the very least have her on a calendar spread. Make it an 18 month calendar please!

The problem with having Bri on a calendar is that she is virtually an unknown and compared to REAL calendar girls, she just isn't that hot. For a golfer on the Big Break, she's hot. Otherwise, not so much. Bri calendars simply would not sell enough to break even.

• Administrator
Nothing from last night? This show is turning out to be a disgrace. And by that, I mean even more so than previous shows. Ugh.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

As a Canadian, I started off cheering for Kelly; I remember seeing him at a Canadian Tour event in the mid 80's and he teed his ball up on top of a pencil because the tees weren't long enough - a flake back then too. One local pro who I take lessons from played with him on the Asian and Canadian tours and told me his nickname at the time was "The Fog" because he was out there. Anyways, Canadian or not, I'd had enough of him. Credit him for being positive and non-judgmental, but I'm not tuning in to watch an episode of Oprah!

Tommy "2 Gloves" is the only one on that show with proven golf ability. He's done very well on the Gateway Tour, Tarheel Tour and US Pro Golf tour. His only real mistake so far has been missing the landing area in the first round of the skills drills last night. 240 off the tee. I've played enough with him to know he could have and should have hit a hybrid instead of driver.

F-Speed Driver 9*
F-Speed 3-wood
Boxer 3H
X20 Irons 4-AW
Tour 56* Tour 60* Sabertooth putter:taylormade: TP/Black ball

• Administrator
That would have been fine with me. As long as it wasn't Pam.

Pam's been a jerk on this show, a royal biatch. The whole "I hate Dave" act is wearing WAY too freakin' thin.

I was a Pam fan before, but now I'm actually glad Danielle won. Imagine the size of Pam's head if she had won. Goodness.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Pam's been a jerk on this show, a royal biatch. The whole "I hate Dave" act is wearing WAY too freakin' thin.

Good riddance, Pam. (re: Episode of 4/17/07). I couldn't be happier to see her gone and the manner in which she departed makes it even sweeter. Easily the most unlikable character I've seen on any of the Big Break shows. Grrr!

(So, yes, I started watching the show...)

I wanted to see Don gone...but yeah, I never get what I want. I was indifferent about Pam.
"Shouldn't you be going faster? I mean, you're doing 40 in a 65..."

Driver: Burner TP 9.5*
3 Wood: 906F2 15*
2I: Eye 23I-PW: 3100 I/HWedges: Vokey Spin-Milled 56*06, MP-R 52*07/60*05Putter: Victoria IIBall: Pro V1xCheck out my new blog: Thousand Yard DriveHome Course: Kenton County...

• Administrator
Good riddance, Pam. (re: Episode of 4/17/07). I couldn't be happier to see her gone and the manner in which she departed makes it even sweeter. Easily the most unlikable character I've seen on any of the Big Break shows. Grrr!

Indeed.

Na na na na. Na na na na. Hey hey hey, gooodbye! Hasta la vista, jackass.

Note: This thread is 6179 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!