IGNORED

Shotly prizes?

Paradox
Note: This thread is 4537 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

lol The Shotly topic over-all is literally like beating a dead horse at this point. I think it would be best to forget the business, forget the past, forget the contests and everything associated with Shotly as a whole - and move on.

Wow apparently I'm not the only one who has been screwed by Shotly.  After learning of Shotly from the sand trap forums, I purchased a pair of footjoy golf shoes from them on August 12th.  I have yet to receive my item.  I have emailed them 3 times and left 2 voice messages and have heard absolutely nothing.  I filed a paypal dispute but it was past my 45 days of purchase, they recommended that I get in touch with my bank and try to recoup my $77 that way.  I honestly don't care about the money, well thats half true, I do care about it, but I care more about the fact that there hasn't been one shred of communication as to why they are completely ignoring me.  I am seriously considering filing a lawsuit against them, but I'm not sure if its worth my time or not.  As of now I am out $77, but extremely annoyed.  A company just can't take money and send you absolutely nothing without suffering something as a business.

Lodge a civil case against them. I'm sure you wouldn't be the only one, perhaps they will just pull their finger out and settle.

Driver: Taylormade R11 set to 8*
3 Wood: R9 15* Motore Stiff
Hybrid: 19° 909 H Voodoo
Irons: 4-PW AP2 Project X 5.5
52*, 60* Vokey SM Chrome

Putter: Odyssey XG #7

Ball: Titleist Pro V1x

• 2 weeks later...

Shotly is a fraud.

I ordered the Callaway Hat deal and 2 dozen Callaway Golf Balls in the beginning of September.  It is now November and nothing.  No email communications since October 7th.  Filed disputes on all transactions.

Their facebook page was blasted by customers and they deleted all the negative threads on their page.  I can't imagine anyone wanting to do business with them again after all the Grab Bag issues they had which went from people pissed about what they received or didn't receive it at all.

Hopefully nobody on here got too screwed

Somehow, some way I received my prize from the first contest Shotly had on here.  1 dozen Pro V1's came by fedex today.

My philosophy on golf "We're not doing rocket science, here."

HOPE. Maybe my Golfsmith gift card will come soon! Won't it be awesome if they fulfilled all the prizes?

Russ - Student of the Moe Norman swing as taught by the pros at - http://moenormangolf.com

Titleist 910 D3 8.5* w/ Project X shaft/ Titleist 910F 15* w/ Project X shaft

Cobra Baffler 20* & 23* hybrids with Accra hybrid shafts

Mizuno MP-53 irons 5Iron-PW AeroTech i95 shafts stiff and soft stepped once/Mizuno MP T-11 50.6/56.10/MP T10 60*

Seemore PCB putter with SuperStroke 3.0

Srixon 2012 Z-Star yellow balls/ Iomic Sticky 2.3, X-Evolution grips/Titleist Lightweight Cart Bag---

extra/alternate clubs: Mizunos JPX-800 Pro 5-GW with Project X 5.0 soft-stepped shafts

I'm sure its coming to you Rusty.  I heard from Ranjanis on the 28th and received them today.  Still will never support Shotly, though.

My philosophy on golf "We're not doing rocket science, here."

GOT MY PRIZE TODAY! Came in the mail today. No return address or note. I am guessing that making the contest right by the winners had more to do with the efforts of TheSandtrap.com than Shotly. Thanks to whomever made it happen.

Russ - Student of the Moe Norman swing as taught by the pros at - http://moenormangolf.com

Titleist 910 D3 8.5* w/ Project X shaft/ Titleist 910F 15* w/ Project X shaft

Cobra Baffler 20* & 23* hybrids with Accra hybrid shafts

Mizuno MP-53 irons 5Iron-PW AeroTech i95 shafts stiff and soft stepped once/Mizuno MP T-11 50.6/56.10/MP T10 60*

Seemore PCB putter with SuperStroke 3.0

Srixon 2012 Z-Star yellow balls/ Iomic Sticky 2.3, X-Evolution grips/Titleist Lightweight Cart Bag---

extra/alternate clubs: Mizunos JPX-800 Pro 5-GW with Project X 5.0 soft-stepped shafts

• Administrator

Should I merge this thread with the original thread ?

I'm glad you're beginning to receive your prizes. I hope nobody feels badly towards The Sand Trap or any of the members of the staff.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I'm still waiting but I think that I was contacted a little later than a couple of you guys.  I feel better about it since I know that at least they're trying.  I'll update if and when I get my gift card.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrator

Originally Posted by NuclearMike

Unbelievably, I still haven't received my gift card.  Since I'm the only one posting here I guess that I'm the only one who hasn't gotten his prize.

Have you provided your shipping address in response to your PM? I think some people hadn't done that yet. Please check and/or re-send your address. The PM may have come from Ranjani.

http://thesandtrap.com/messages.php

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• 2 weeks later...
Note: This thread is 4537 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!