IGNORED

Paula Creamer vs. Natalie Gulbis

Birdie
Note: This thread is 4036 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. Were not talking about game here!

• Paula Creamer
    • Natalie Gulbis
    • Other

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its surely between these two as far as looks go. But who do you rank number one? If there is any one else you think challenges either of these fine young ladies, please make it known!

You marry the girl next door but you date the cocktail waitress. So there is no debate........take

Natalie Gulbis.. Have your fun with Natalie until you get bored or kicked out. Wait for a few years and then go find the girl next door, Paula Creamer and marry her. That way you have had the best of both.

Driver: TaylorMade Burner Superfast  9.5*

3 wood: Callaway X

5 wood: Cobra F/ST Speed LD

Irons: Orlimar HipSteel
Wedges: Vokey 50*, 54*SM, 58*SM

Putter: Scotty Cameron Futura

Ball: ProV1 

Shoes: FootJoy 

Bag: Callaway

Cart: Yamaha Gas

Home course:  Umpqua Golf Resort

You marry the girl next door but you date the cocktail waitress. So there is no debate........take

Well, that's a very tidy scenario, until, of course, the cocktail waitress wraps you around her little finger and you kind of get used to being a whupped puppy and then, to cap things off, you find out the cocktail waitress is heavy with a litter. You're stuck, dawg. You've got the cigarette smoking, gum smacking, smart mouth cocktail waitress whose gravity defying torpedoes will soon be due for a reinflation, for which you will, then, have the pleasure of receiving the bill. Now, not that there's anything wrong with cocktail waitresses; I've met some very nice ones. However, if you think you may have a future with the pup next door, you better go get her first. Besides, that dauchsund down the street has his eye on her, too. And, if you go sniffing around the cocktail waitress, you may just miss the chance at the next door pup altogether.

shortgame85
In the Bag:
Driver: :TaylorMade: RBZ 9.5 Reg Flex
3 Wood :TaylorMade: RBZ Reg Flex
Hybrid: Ping G25 Hybrids 17*, 20*, 23*

Irons:Ping G25 5-Gap Wedge, Sr Flex, Vokey 56.14 Spin Mill NS Pro Reg, Flex

Putter: Bobby Grace Center Shaft 32"

I voted other Natalie is hot, Paula is very hot, but hands down it is LAURA DAVIES

In the Bag:

Driver 10.5 r7 460 ti Reax regular shaft
3 Wood 15.5 LD F Speed Aldila NV stiff shaft
Hybrids 19 Tour Burner Rescue Reax stiff shaft. 21 degree torch series saber shaftIrons Sliver Scot 4-pw Rifle 5.0 shaftsSand Wedge 56 Degree Cg10 Black pearl finish 2 dotLob Wedge 60...

Hey, whatever floats your boat!

Whats in the bag:

Driver: Nike Ignite 460cc 10.5* Fujikura Ignite reg flex
Fairway woods: Howson tour master power series 3,5 woods
Irons: MacGregor M675 3-PW DG S300 Wedges: Mizuno MP-R Black Nickel 54.10, 60.05Putter: Pinfire Golf P4Ball: Titleist NXT TourHome Course:http://www.golfarmagh.co.uk/...

Natalie is white trash. Paula is a princess.

Kinda of silly to say, since Natalie is the only one of the two who actually went to college.

My Tools of Ignorance:

Driver: Ping I20 9.5*
Woods/Hybrids: Cobra AMP 3W and 3 HY

Irons: Cobra AMP 4-GW

Wedges: Callaway Forged Copper 56* and 60*

Putters: Scotty Cameron  35" (Several of the flow neck blade variety)

Ball: Bridgestone B330-RX and Srixon Z-Star

Bag: Nike Performance Carry

Natalie is white trash. Paula is a princess.

That Natalie comment is harsh.

Between the two, Paula is my girl.

Driver: R7 SuperQuad TP 9.5° Fujikura Rombax 6X07
Hybrid: Rescue TP 19°

Orlimar3wood: Hip-Steel 15° (oldie but goodie)Irons: Ping i10 [4-GW] DG X-100Wedges: Ping Tour-W [54° & 58°] DG X-100Putter: i-Series Piper HBalls: B330-S or e5+

Paula is sweet and cute - but there is a fat girl in there waiting to get out. She is going to have to always watch her weight. Look at her incipient double chin and her beefy upper arms.

Still super-cute though.

What's in my bag:
Cleveland Hibore XLS Monster Driver
TourEdge Exotics 2,3,4 hybrid irons
Tommy Armour 845cs Silverbacks 5-PW
Assorted wedges, Ping Scottsdale Anser

Paula is sweet and cute - but there is a fat girl in there waiting to get out. She is going to have to always watch her weight. Look at her incipient double chin and her beefy upper arms.

Agree. Just look at the width of her butt, it's already like a woman who had a kid than a 20 year old.

My Tools of Ignorance:

Agree. Just look at the width of her butt, it's already like a woman who had a kid than a 20 year old.

Bah, she's in awesome shape. She's a size 4 tops. She's just built like a woman, rather than the 12 year old boy hips possessed by Miss Gulbis.

Titleist 907D1 10.5°
Titleist 906F4 15.5°
Titleist 906F4 18.5°
Wilson Staff Pi5 3-P
Titleist Vokey 56.14Cleveland CG12 60°Scotty Cameron Newport Two

Bah, she's in awesome shape. She's a size 4 tops. She's just built like a woman, rather than the 12 year old boy hips possessed by Miss Gulbis.

Obviously you've never seen Natalie's swimsuit calendar, she has the curves in all the right places. Think anyone would buy a Paula Creamer swimsuit calendar except soccer moms? Paula is not in great shape for a 20 year old; you saying so doesn't make it true.

My Tools of Ignorance:

Obviously you've never seen Natalie's swimsuit calendar, she has the curves in all the right places. Think anyone would buy a Paula Creamer swimsuit calendar except soccer moms? Paula is not in great shape for a 20 year old; you saying so doesn't make it true.

In this day and age, accepting a professionally produced photograph as evidence of the appearance of anything is foolish. I tend to put alot more stock in what I see on video. What I see with Natalie is a heavily made-up, narrow-assed chick with bolt-on tits and whiny voice. As swimsuit models go, she gets a thumbs down from me. As a golfer, she's not bad. I wouldn't kick either one out of bed for eating crackers, but Paula would be my pick.

How can you say she's not in good shape? :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OiR-ZrD6diY (embedding disabled on this vid)

Titleist 907D1 10.5°
Titleist 906F4 15.5°
Titleist 906F4 18.5°
Wilson Staff Pi5 3-P
Titleist Vokey 56.14Cleveland CG12 60°Scotty Cameron Newport Two

I want to clarify - I think Paula is incredibly attractive and cute, but you can tell by looking at her that she will have to watch it to stay fit and trim. It's just her body type...

What's in my bag:
Cleveland Hibore XLS Monster Driver
TourEdge Exotics 2,3,4 hybrid irons
Tommy Armour 845cs Silverbacks 5-PW
Assorted wedges, Ping Scottsdale Anser

Kinda of silly to say, since Natalie is the only one of the two who actually went to college.

It's just her, the things she says and does, and the way she carries herself. I shouldn't have called her white trash because that is too harsh, but I would have a hard time to hanging around her (except for the golf, money, and drinking).

Hey, maybe I do like Natalie!

Natalies face looks 'phony', so does the rest of her too, now I mention it...

But I think Paula has a very genuine smile.
Whats in the bag:

Driver: Nike Ignite 460cc 10.5* Fujikura Ignite reg flex
Fairway woods: Howson tour master power series 3,5 woods
Irons: MacGregor M675 3-PW DG S300 Wedges: Mizuno MP-R Black Nickel 54.10, 60.05Putter: Pinfire Golf P4Ball: Titleist NXT TourHome Course:http://www.golfarmagh.co.uk/...

• 2 weeks later...
Natalie was #2 on the Golf Channels "Top Ten Sexiest Golfers" (male or female). Paula didn't even make the list, while Anna Rawson and Erica Blasberg did.

My Tools of Ignorance:

Note: This thread is 4036 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!