Sign in to follow this  
mlf16507

TST 2012 PGA Tour Fantasy Golf

Note: This thread is 2576 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

200 posts / 8000 viewsLast Reply

Gah I screwed up and did not realize this started.  I switched in as many players as I could in this tourney and will make sure I have everything set for week 3. Sorry guys!

Want to hide this ad? Register for free today!

Originally Posted by cheffdiddy_45

Not a single damn one of my B List players made the cut!  That is a hell of a predicament to be in.

At least your C-list entry is currently in second place. Six of the eight on my roster missed the cut; the only people doing worse than me are the ones who haven't been paying attention.

Yeah, I grabbed Petterson on a hunch.  I am kicking myself for not picking Kyle Stanley.  Than at least ONE of my B players would have made the cut!

Originally Posted by Chilli Dipper

At least your C-list entry is currently in second place. Six of the eight on my roster missed the cut; the only people doing worse than me are the ones who haven't been paying attention.

Go Team 5! (even though I didn't contribute very much...)

uttexas you should have gambled this week!

Originally Posted by Zwick

Go Team 5! (even though I didn't contribute very much...)

uttexas you should have gambled this week!

uttexas wouldn't have any trouble hitting the hard 4 last week! He had almost 4 times the points I had(52) .  After cut on Fri  I had only 1-B and no-C players and no B for Sunday. That has to be the worst I have ever done in Fantasy Golf since I started playing in 2000.. The overall winner had 234 pts(O'Hair,Points,Frazar and Wagner)

Go Team 5! (even though I didn't contribute very much...) uttexas you should have gambled this week!

My formula: Tournament in Hawaii-->Magnum P.I. was set in Hawaii---> Johnson Wagner with the Tom Selleck mustache will win.

Originally Posted by uttexas

My formula: Tournament in Hawaii-->Magnum P.I. was set in Hawaii---> Johnson Wagner with the Tom Selleck mustache will win.

Since Jesper Parnevik has a ski nose like Bob Hope had, you should make him a C player on your team! lol

STRIKE 3

Austerlitz is gone.  Bruce will replace him on Team #9.  If needed, I will blind draw a 5th player for Team #9.

Originally Posted by mlf16507

STRIKE ONE

Darkhunter139 and Leftygolfer didn't update their golfers this week.

STRIKE TWO

Darkhunter139 and Leftygolfer didn't update again.  One more strike and they are gone.  If you know of another player wanting to join TST Fantasy Golf,please post.

TWO OUT OF THREE-CheeseHeads Rule the 2012 PGA Tour

Ist Steve Stricker and now Mark  Wilson!  Watch out for Jerry Kelly @ San Diego!!!!

Note: This thread is 2576 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!