IGNORED

What do you guys collect...

AMGfan
Note: This thread is 6208 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Every new course I go to, I get a logo polo shirt. I've got buddies that collect logo balls, bag tags, logo tees, scorecards, etc...

Da Bag:

TM Super Quad R7 (w/Stulz stiff shaft)
TM CGB R7 4-PW (steel)
Cleveland Halo 1i, 3i, 5i (steel)Cleveland CG10 SW, GWHeavy Putter A1MTitliest ProV1xTitliest Tour BagClub Glove head coversFootjoy Classic Dry Premier

i keep all my score cards from my home club to see how i progress.
In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

Hats. I rarely wear a hat to play golf but for some reason, I feel the need to buy one at every resort course I play. And lately it seems like I've been collecting scorecards with really high scores on them!!

In The Bag

Driver R7 SuperQuad 8.5 Xstiff
5 Wd SQ X stiff steel
3-PW RAC LT X stiff 52 dg RAC TP Satin56 dg RAC TP Satin60 dg Vokey Oil CanPutter Cameron Studio Newport

• Administrator
I have a lot of logo balls, and I tend to grab one when I remember. But not just for courses... I just have about 300 logo balls. I mostly collected them when I was a teen.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I pick up a logo ball from new courses that I play.

Driver: R7 460cc 9.5* (Stiff Shaft)
3W:Firesole (Reg Shaft)
Hybrid: 3i 22* graphite (Stiff Shaft)
Irons: G5 3-PW (Reg Shaft)
Wedges: iWedge 52* Vokey 56*Putter: White Steel 2-ballBall: Platinum One

i just started to collect 18 hole flags from the majors. so far i only have one from medinah (2006) .

i also have a couple logo balls from an LPGA event and Champions event

Nike SQ 9.5 w/ ProLaunch Red
Titliest 906F2 15
Miura 202 3-5 Irons
Miura Blade 6-PW Irons
Mizuno MP 51 & 56Yes! Tracy IINike One Black

I have started collecting Scotty Camerons and TP Mills vintage putters. I've got about 50 and my wife says I should go back to collecting the logo balls. Much cheaper.

In My Bag: This week
Driver: Titleist 905T Graphic design
3-Wood: Titleist 906F2, 13*, UST ProForce V2
7 & 9 wood Cleveland launcher, yes I'm old and the hybrids are ugly
Irons: Mizuno MP-33 Dynamic Glold Light
Wedges: Gauge Design GAS II 52* and 58*
Putter: Cameron......The model depends on which way the winds blowing
Ball: Nike One Platinum
Home Course: I'm a vagabond, no place to call home

In My Bag: This week
Driver: Nike square Sumo 10.5
4-Wood: Nike square Sumo 14.5
7 wood Cleveland launcher,
5 utility 19* clevelandIrons: 4-7 Titleist 690mb 8-pw Mizuno MP 33Wedges: Gauge Design GAS II 52* and 58* Putter: Scotty Cameron TE 10 2.5TP Mills or Cameron's or Bettinardi's. let me...

I've kept almost all of the gloves I've worn. I've collected 35 right now. Some of them in decent shape, most showing the wear and tear of a few hundred holes.

Fore!

I have started collecting Scotty Camerons and TP Mills vintage putters. I've got about 50 and my wife says I should go back to collecting the logo balls. Much cheaper.

If I was collecting them, thank God my wife wouldn't know their value...Do you have them setup in a certain way in your house? That would be cool...

Da Bag:

TM Super Quad R7 (w/Stulz stiff shaft)
TM CGB R7 4-PW (steel)
Cleveland Halo 1i, 3i, 5i (steel)Cleveland CG10 SW, GWHeavy Putter A1MTitliest ProV1xTitliest Tour BagClub Glove head coversFootjoy Classic Dry Premier

i just started to collect 18 hole flags from the majors. so far i only have one from medinah (2006)

Just don't try to "collect them" while they're still playing!

What's in my bag (most of the time)

Exotics 12°, Aldila VS Proto 65S
Exotics CB1 4W, 16.5°, Fujikura Stiff
3DX DC Ironwood 20°, 23°, 26º Hybrids, Proforce V2 Stiff Acer XP905 Pro 6-PW, Dynalite Gold S300Inazone CNC Spin Satin GW 50°/8°, SW 54°/14°, LW 58°/4°Boccieri...

I have gotten a ball and a divot repair tool from every pro event I have attended (only four so not a lot), I really can't start collecting another thing because my wife would kill me. We already have a room full of New York Yankees baseball memorabillia and collectables.

My wife will tell you I am collecting left-handed clubs at an astonishing rate. I have 4 or 5 sets, depending on where in my garage you are standing, and assorted drivers, wedges, fairway woods, and putters. Admittedly, a lot of the putters have very short shafts after committing suicide because the disappointed me on they 4th short putt in a row , but they are still putters. I do have a small collection of persimmon clubs that I display in my office as well.

Roy McEvoy is my hero.

In My bag
TM Burner 9.5 S Flex

Wilson Invex Strong 3 and 5 wood

Maxfli Revolution 3-PW Irons

Cleveland 54/60 wedges

Odessey XG #7 Putter

I collect hats from any new course I play... not necessarily public or munis - but if I go play in Vegas, Mesquite or AZ, I always pick up a hat from the resort. I just started golfing seriously last year (I played maybe 10 rounds total in my first 30 years - now I play 2-3 times a week), so I don't have too many just yet, but it is cheaper than Scotty Cameron putters that is for sure.

I guess I collect logo balls too - but not for display - I just toss them all in my practice bag.

Dual Point 10.5 Stiff Driver
Dual Point 3 Wood
NPS-1 Irons
Dual Slot 52, 56, 60 Wedges
Newport 2

Apparently I am collecting drivers, most of which are collecting dust.

INTHE BAG(today)
Driver: Speedline 10 10.5deg
Fairway woods: speedline 3w
Putter:Master grig

Irons: A2 OS

SandWedge 1200GE

Balls: Soft Feel

Bag: Great Divider

Lots of Hope!

I collect golf balls apparently--when I have extra time and the course is pretty empty, I'll scrounge around in the cabbage and five minutes later, come back with pockets full of balls. On a good day, I'll do that 3 or 4 times, and come back with 20-odd balls. I'll clean 'em off, sort them out (I have about five dozen Pro V1's which is funny considering I didn't buy a single one of them). I've managed to fill up this massive laundry hamper with playable balls, as well as two or three five-gallon cans of shags. One of these days I'm going to go down to the Ohio River with a few buddies, grill up some burgers, and hit the shags into the river.

(I'll see if I can get a picture of my golf balls posted...)

I also collect old drivers--ever since I was a little kid, various adults would give me drivers and such, so they're all collecting dust behind the couch right now. I've got a decent variety, including five or six persimmon clubs, two or three extra pitching wedges, and a handful of pretty much useless putters (They don't have lines, can't scoop up your ball, and at least one is rusted)...
"Shouldn't you be going faster? I mean, you're doing 40 in a 65..."

Driver: Burner TP 9.5*
3 Wood: 906F2 15*
2I: Eye 23I-PW: 3100 I/HWedges: Vokey Spin-Milled 56*06, MP-R 52*07/60*05Putter: Victoria IIBall: Pro V1xCheck out my new blog: Thousand Yard DriveHome Course: Kenton County...

This is a relatively crappy picture taken with my cellphone--but I think you get the idea.

"Shouldn't you be going faster? I mean, you're doing 40 in a 65..."

Driver: Burner TP 9.5*
3 Wood: 906F2 15*
2I: Eye 23I-PW: 3100 I/HWedges: Vokey Spin-Milled 56*06, MP-R 52*07/60*05Putter: Victoria IIBall: Pro V1xCheck out my new blog: Thousand Yard DriveHome Course: Kenton County...

Note: This thread is 6208 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!