IGNORED

Gulbis Bodypainted in SI

eedsmx691
Note: This thread is 4444 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Originally Posted by x129

I think she will probably be more concerned that she isn't stunning

I have no idea when those photos of MInea were taken. It was just a quick google of her name and picking some unflattering photos.  I have no clue on how either of them look in real life. Photos are all about focus, lighting, and picking the right angle.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sean_miller

Added a year - right before I met my beautiful wife, in case she reads this and thinks it was recently.

I didn't say my wife wasn't stunning.

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

lol @ the responses.. I'll just sit in the corner envious of all the lucky guys on this board. The internet is such an awesome place

Titleist 913 D3
Taylormade RBZ 3 Wood

Taylormade RBZ 3 Hybrid

Taylormade RBZ 4 Hybrid

MIzuno MP52 5-PW

MIzuno 52* MP-T10 Wedge

Mizuno 56* R Series Wedge

Mizuno 60* R Series Wedge
Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2 Notchback

Originally Posted by n8dogg2669

lol @ the responses.. I'll just sit in the corner envious of all the lucky guys on this board. The internet is such an awesome place

On the internet, everyone drives 300 yards and has a wife hotter than Natalie Gulbis.

Natalie-Gulbis-9.jpg

In my bag ... 12 year old Balvenie DoubleWood

Originally Posted by WWBDD

On the internet, everyone drives 300 yards and has a wife hotter than Natalie Gulbis.

I'm lucky to drive 230 yards but IMO my wife is definitely hotter than Gulbis. However, I will admit that the above pic certainly makes her look good. Maybe because my gaze is being pulled towards her best assets?

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

It's funny how good she looks in that photo... Maybe it has something to do with her hat covering her face and her breasts sticking out? Maybe it's not a paper bag, but she does look better without her face showing. That really just proves my point.

In My Bag:

Adams Super LS 9.5˚ driver, Aldila Phenom NL 65TX
Adams Super LS 15˚ fairway, Kusala black 72x
Adams Super LS 18˚ fairway, Aldila Rip'd NV 75TX
Adams Idea pro VST hybrid, 21˚, RIP Alpha 105x
Adams DHY 24˚, RIP Alpha 89x
5-PW Maltby TE irons, KBS C taper X, soft stepped once 130g
Mizuno T4, 54.9 KBS Wedge X
Mizuno R12 60.5, black nickel, KBS Wedge X
Odyssey Metal X #1 putter 
Bridgestone E5, Adidas samba bag, True Linkswear Stealth

Yup, without a clear shot of her face, shes fine. But as soon as the face enters the picture it goes downhill very fast.

In the Ogio Chamber Cart Bag w/ Ogio X4 Synergy Push Cart: Driver: Adams Super LS 7.5* w/ Harrison Striper H2 60x Fairway: Adams Tight Lies 16* Fairway Wood w/ Harrison Mugen Black 70x Irons: Adams Idea Pro Black CB1 Irons w/ Project X 6.0 Flighted Steel Shafts (3-PW) Wedges: Yururi Raw Gekku w/ Project X 6.0 Flighted Steel Shafts (53, 57, & 61) Putter: Never Compromise Gambler Straight Ball: Srixon Z-Star/Z-Star XV Tour Yellow GPS: Garmin Approach G6 Shoes: True Linkswear

I must have low standard because this  A-OK in my book

natalie_gulbis_hot_girl_tree_display_image.jpg?1294627754

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laws of Woo

Yup, without a clear shot of her face, shes fine. But as soon as the face enters the picture it goes downhill very fast.

I must have low standard because this  A-OK in my book

Yeah I totally agree. That tree is smoking hot.

In My Bag:

Adams Super LS 9.5˚ driver, Aldila Phenom NL 65TX
Adams Super LS 15˚ fairway, Kusala black 72x
Adams Super LS 18˚ fairway, Aldila Rip'd NV 75TX
Adams Idea pro VST hybrid, 21˚, RIP Alpha 105x
Adams DHY 24˚, RIP Alpha 89x
5-PW Maltby TE irons, KBS C taper X, soft stepped once 130g
Mizuno T4, 54.9 KBS Wedge X
Mizuno R12 60.5, black nickel, KBS Wedge X
Odyssey Metal X #1 putter 
Bridgestone E5, Adidas samba bag, True Linkswear Stealth

Yeah I totally agree. That tree is smoking hot.

That honestly doesn't even look like her...especially compared to those si pics

DRIVER Taylormade R11S w/ Tour AD DI-7S 3 WOOD Taylormade R11S RIP Phenom Stiff 16.5 HYBRID Taylormade Rocketballz Tour Stiff IRONS 4-6 iron Taylormade MC w/ KBS C-Taper Stiff IRONS 7-PW Taylormade MB w/ KBS C-Taper Stiff WEDGES Titleist Vokey SM4 Black Nickel 52.12, 56.11, 60.10 PUTTER NIKE METHOD 001 33', Taylormade Ghost Spider 33' BAG ADIDAS AG Tour Stand Bag BALLS TITLEIST PRO-V1X SHOESADIDAS ADIPURE GPS SKYCADDIE SGX

It was posted on another site that she lost a bunch of weight for the SI shoot and losing fat in the cheeks can really change someones look. I have no clue if most of the time she looks like the SI photos or the other ones. Given that she was dating Dustin Johnson (who I assume can date some really hot chicks being tall, young and rich) I have to assume she is pretty decent in real life.

Originally Posted by jhwmusic

That honestly doesn't even look like her...especially compared to those si pics

• Administrator

It was posted on another site that she lost a bunch of weight for the SI shoot and losing fat in the cheeks can really change someones look. I have no clue if most of the time she looks like the SI photos or the other ones. Given that she was dating Dustin Johnson (who I assume can date some really hot chicks being tall, young and rich) I have to assume she is pretty decent in real life.

FWIW I think only she thought she was dating Dustin Johnson.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Note: This thread is 4444 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!