IGNORED

Can't wait to play tomorrow!!!

Klew
Note: This thread is 6189 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Just thought I'd share. Playing at my bro-in-law's (the one that is closer to my handicap) course in Riverside.

http://www.canyoncrestcc.com/0_common_files/golf.aspx

Felt like I haven't played in a while, even though played last Saturday, and I just am anxious.

Sunday playing in San Juan Capistrano, CA and possibly some other time from Thursday to Sunday at my home course.

Hope you all are as excited to go out there and swing 'em!

In My Bag:
Driver: R9 TP 9.5°
Hybrids: Idea Pro, 16°, 20°, VS Proto
Irons: TP MB 4-P
Wedges: Vokey SM 50.08 54°, 60°Putter: NP2

Damn right I'm excited. We the recent birth of my daughter, golf has obviously not been first priority. I've played 9 holes in the last 4 weeks! My league is tonight, can't wait to get out there!!

I hear ya! With the rainy weather I only got to play 1 round out of 4 tee times booked over the last 2 weeks... I am hitting the links this afternoon, though, and it is all I can think about...

What's in the Bag

Driver: HiBore 10.5* ProLaunch Blue 65s
Hybrid: No Fear 3i
Irons: Launcher LP 4-PW Harmonized 50* GWAmerican Standard 56* SWStriker by Golf Trends 60* LobPutter: Pro Response bladeBall: Tour Fire

After golfing 6 times last week and not being able to go this week yet, i'm basically going through withdraw. Like golf is the only thing on my mind. I'm going to try to get out tomorrow weather permitting.

Driver: 9.5* SQ Sumo Stiff
3W: 15* SQ Stiff
Irons: 3-PW R7 Stiff Flex
GW: X Tour Vintage 52 11 bounce
SW: X Tour Vintage 56 13 bounceLW: X Tour Vintage 60 8 BouncePutter: Monza CorzaBall: HX Tour 56

Hell yeah, I'm playing tomorrow, 8:36 tee time. I'm gonna try to play 27 at least, and maybe 36 if I can find a fresh body to join me at ~2:00 for my afternoon round.

Home Course:
Town of Colonie (69.7-70.1, 119-125)

It's the reason I decided to join this forum. I usually play with family (dad, bro-in-law, uncle's), but tomorrow I'm playing with a guy who works in the same building as me. I'm stepping out of my comfort zone, so I'm amped to play.

Driver: r7 9.5*
3 Wood: xxI0
4 Wood: V steel
Irons: i-403
PW: : 56* chrome wedgeSW: 53* tour seriesPutter: scotty cameron Newport twoBalls: ProV-1Bag: Hoofer stand bag

I took next week off from work thinking that I would get to play a round each day, then my wife decided it would be a great idea for her to take the week off also so that we spend the time off together - there goes at least 5 of my planned 7 rounds.... http://thesandtrap.com/forum/images/...t-in-mouth.gif

In the bag:
Driver - Cleveland Launcher Comp 11.5*
Fairway Woods - TaylorMade 580 3W, 5W, 7W
Iron - Titleist 775 4I - AW
Wedges - TaylorMade RAC TP Satin 56*, 60*Putter - OdesseyBall - TopFlite Strata (various forms)

me too!!!! Midday tee off. Weather forcast is for rain - better head out and buy an umbrella in the morning.

BigDog

"He has put some hurt on that ball Jack!"

Driver: R7 (BIGDOG)
3 wood: Ovation Tight Lies 630 VCG-RB
Hybrid: Staff 21 degreeIrons: 690 CB forged (4-PW)Wedges: 54 degreePutter: Guerin Rife Two Bar MalletBall: Bridgestone tour 330Home Course: http://gailesgolf.com.au

I'm in. I just shot my best round Wednesday so I'm going back for more today at 12:30. Gotta remember the sunscreen. Unfortunately we have to go to a wedding tomorrow and Sunday & Monday the courses will be filled and the dreaded 5-hour rounds are sure to appear so I think I'll stay home those days. My new 3-wood & golf bag should arrive Tuesday so I'll probably head out that night.

(hijack alert...sorry)

I can't wait to play later today.
It's Sunny, warmer... no wind... gonna be a great day..

Just gonna shine up the clubs, and organize the bag and I am set.

I have played 21 times this year, compared to 72 times last year... I'm on a good pace..

yippeee!!!

In My Bag:
Driver: TaylorMade Burner 9.5* Stock Stiff
5 Wood: TaylorMade V-Steel Aldila NV Stiff
7 Wood: TaylorMade V-Steel Stock Steel
4-PW: TaylorMade R7XD Stock Stiff Steel48* Wedge: Callaway Forged52* Wedge: Founders Club60* Wedge: Founders ClubPutter: Odyssey DFX 6600Balls: Titleist ProV1 & DT SoLo

Note: This thread is 6189 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!