IGNORED

AAA quality lostgolfballs.com Pro V1

Note: This thread is 4392 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I buy most of my balls used, except for this year. And thats because I bought 8 boxes of Pro V1's at the end of last season on clearance for 20$/box (no tax). I can honestly say, anyone who thinks that a new ball performs better than a AAAAA ball from lostgolfballs, is delusional. And no 20 HC'er is going to notice any difference at all.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• 3 months later...

I am not going to notice a difference because I compared the lostgolfball.com 2012 e5 model to my brand new ones I bought from WalMart, feels the same, weighs the same and looks the same. I can't imagine is going to perform any differently, especially with my handicap.

The only thing I do want to point out is that I bought the "top quality" AAAAA balls and I personally think they're more like AAA/AAAA balls. They have markings on them, some of them are discolored, some have printed decals and some have markings as if they have hit a rock. That's not top quality, "like new" balls to me and I have yet to try them out but for 15.99 a dozen, I don't think I am going to complain other than what was said above, hehe.

Go for it man!

2013 Nike VR_S Covert Performance Driver

2013 Nike VR_S Covert Perfomance 15° 3W

18° Burner 1.0 Superlaunch Rescue Hybrid

:mizuno: 4-PW MP-69 Irons

50°, 54° & 58° ATV wedges

Classic Collection #1 Black Putter

:bridgestone: Tour B330 Balls

2013 Tour v3 Laser Rangefinder w/ Jolt Technology

You don't know what pressure is until you play for five bucks with only two bucks in your pocket. -Lee Trevino

Playing used balls is great.  I recently bought a new sleeve of pro V1s and played a round with them.  They are yes a little shinier them some used balls but the is no difference (except the price) that I have noticed.  With the used balls (I buy from Knetgolf.com) Im still able to get lots of spin.  I was able to suck back a 190 yrd shot 5 ft to the with my 3 hybrid Playing a AAAA Pro V1 USED ball.  To me there is no difference.  When I hit a bad shot I know all the time it was something to do with my swing not damn ball.

I've been friends with the person who runs my home course (before he ran it) for the past 15 years. He'll typically give a few of his friends the go ahead to get out sometime in late October/early November and ball hawk as long as they want with carts and 5 gallon buckets. A few guys last year found over 1000+ balls (obviously of mixed varieties and brands).

I only bring this up because one guy had damn near 300 Titleist NXT and Pro Vs mixed in this gigantic plastic party-tub (those round, short blue ones with thick rope handles). He made a comment saying that LostGolfBalls.com actually has comparable quality to newer balls.

A few other guys I know actually call up courses to go out ball hawking in their hazards and some courses are actually fine with it in the off-season as long as you're not out during hours of play. That's another route you can try, though you may have limited success unless you know someone because they don't want to risk property damage from unsupervised individuals out on the course during off-hours.

Note: This thread is 4392 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!