IGNORED

I will become a tour professional! (Know I am going to get a lot of smack)

FutureTourPro
Note:Β This thread is 4102 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic.Β Thank you!

Originally Posted by bplewis24

If you want to be a tour pro, it's not really us you need to worry about beating.

Brandon

I am worried about beating or losing what so ever, I am saying I'll play with anyone on here.

Rest In Peace my son. I will miss you. 5/12/94-1/29/13 Future Tour Pro Committed suicide thanks to the sand trap. Go to hell to all of you.

Β 

Β 

DRIVER: Cobra Amp 9.5 X-Stiff Fujikura Vista Tour

3 WOOD: Cobra Amp 15 X-Stiff Fujikura Motore F3

HYBRID: Cobra Amp 20 X-Stiff Fujikura Fit On MaxΒ 

IRONS: Adams Golf Pro Golds 4-PW KBS X-StiffΒ 

GAP WEDGE: Adams M. Pugielli 50 DG Spinner

SAND WEDGE: Adams M. Pugielli 54 DG Spinner

LOB WEDGE: Titliest BV Spin Milled 58 Stock Shaft

PUTTER: Odyssey White Hot XG #7

BALL: Callaway Hex Black

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally Posted by tiger187126

i'd bet money that if you played with someone on here you would shoot closer to 90 than 70.

and hey if you need people like me to help you get to the tour pro level, then you can thank me later.

and i've been wondering, are there any harder courses near you?

edit:

oh and do you have a speed monitor? i'd like to see what 115mph looks like with an amateur swinging.

No I don't We had a bridgestone ball fitting the 23rd and my average was 115 mph.

Rest In Peace my son. I will miss you. 5/12/94-1/29/13 Future Tour Pro Committed suicide thanks to the sand trap. Go to hell to all of you.

Β 

Β 

Originally Posted by FutureTourPro

No I don't We had a bridgestone ball fitting the 23rd and my average was 115 mph.

that's too bad, because when i watch a video like this:

and then any of your swing videos i just can't see how they're the same thing. maybe i'm just a high handicapper and can't understand the intricacies of the swing as it relates to speed, so if you can help me out please do.

Β G25 Driver (10.5* Stiff Flex)

Β G20 3 Wood (15* Stiff Flex)

Β i15 3 Hybrid (20* Stiff Flex)

Β i20 Hybrid (23* Stiff Flex)

Β JPX 800 (5-AW)

Β T11 54* (9* Bounce) and 58* (10* Bounce) w/DG Spinner Shafts

Β Tracy

My ball is anything on sale

Originally Posted by tiger187126

that's too bad, because when i watch a video like this:

and then any of your swing videos i just can't see how they're the same thing. maybe i'm just a high handicapper and can't understand the intricacies of the swing as it relates to speed, so if you can help me out please do.

I have a slower tempoΒ  and he has a slight faster one, but it usually just comes down to what you do when you come down on the downswing and lag, I have a good amount of that to give me the somewhat long ball..

Β 

Β 

I wouldn't put too much faith in that. I went to one at the PGA show in Orlando, and it registered about 8 mph higher than it should have.Β  Easy way to get you to think that their balls go farther, wouldn't you say?

Originally Posted by Harmonious

I wouldn't put too much faith in that. I went to one at the PGA show in Orlando, and it registered about 8 mph higher than it should have.Β  Easy way to get you to think that their balls go farther, wouldn't you say?

That I do, 6 months ago I was getting fitted for a driver at golf galaxy in Boise, it showed 115 as well then to get a second evaluation and went to this place called divotz in Boise 115 there then for a for a 3rd and final evaluation, another place in Boise called World of Golf, 115 there as well. So I don't know if its off or not, just Know that it averaged about the same.

Β 

Β 

I'll play with anyone on here, and I am not making any of my stats up. If you are ever in Southern Idaho or ANYONE who will be in southern Idaho, lets play.

No need to come off like you are looking for a big money match or something. Better for you to concentrate on your own game, and try to improve on your tournament scores if you want to be noticed anywhere than online forums.Β  There won't be any D1 schools interested in someone who can't finish in the top 10 of their high school state tournament (especially the small high school division of a small state). Work hard, then come back here in a year and tell us how you won the medalist honors at the 2013 Idaho high school tournament.

Originally Posted by dak4n6

Should we make a list of those who have not? If hard copy, there is not enough paper in the world, if electronic, you would need a supercomputer.

To prove that an event can take place only requires one occurrence,

Your point is redundant.

To prove that an event can take place only requires one occurrence,

Your point is redundant.

But alas, only being able to prove one occurrence of a multitude of attempts also simultaneously proves its improbability. Β It just goes towards the point that possibility does not equate to probability. Β Saying something is possible is virtually irrelevant in this context. Β It's possible for any of us to be tour pros. Β Any of us.

Brandon a.k.a. Tony Stark

-------------------------

The Fastest Flip in the West

Originally Posted by bplewis24

But alas, only being able to prove one occurrence of a multitude of attempts also simultaneously proves its improbability. Β It just goes towards the point that possibility does not equate to probability. Β Saying something is possible is virtually irrelevant in this context. Β It's possible for any of us to be tour pros. Β Any of us.

Feels good to be in agreement, right?!

EDIT: Except the bold bit. It's not irrelevant at all. It completes the frame of the scenario. It becomes the individual's choice then to follow the improbable or not.

Originally Posted by Kapanda

Feels good to be in agreement, right?!

EDIT: Except the bold bit. It's not irrelevant at all. It completes the frame of the scenario. It becomes the individual's choice then to follow the improbable or not.

Yes.Β  But asserting that the improbable will definitely be achieved, as the OP did, smacks of immaturity and delusion.Β  And as he did it publicly and requested comment (else why say it publicly) he also invited (and received) ridicule.Β  As would a 5'6" fat guy asserting that he would be an NBA center be inviting ridicule.Β  Particularly if he was so committed to his delusion that he refused to contemplate the possibility of failure and therefore made no back-up plan in case of failure.

But then again, what the hell do I know?

Rich - in name only

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Yes.Β  But asserting that the improbable will definitely be achieved, as the OP did, smacks of immaturity and delusion.Β  And as he did it publicly and requested comment (else why say it publicly) he also invited (and received) ridicule.Β  As would a 5'6" fat guy asserting that he would be an NBA center be inviting ridicule.Β  Particularly if he was so committed to his delusion that he refused to contemplate the possibility of failure and therefore made no back-up plan in case of failure.

Couldn't agree more.

In my mizuno.gifΒ Neo Cart Bag or rife.gifΒ Staff Bag on clicgear.gifΒ 2.0 Trolley
Β Driver:Β R11 10.5* | Β 3W:Β CB4 15* | adams.gifΒ Hybrid: Idea Pro (20* & 23*)
bridgestone.gifΒ Irons: J36 Cavity Back (5-PW) | vokey.gifΒ Wedges: S.M Oil Cans: 52.08, 56.08 & 60.04
rife.gifΒ Putter: 2-bar Hybrid Blade | bridgestone.gifΒ Ball: B330-RX Β Ball: Pro V1

Β 

Reminds me of the Feherty interview with Ken Venturi. Ken told of how when he was young he was bragging to his father about how good he was. His dad told him "Son, you can tell me all you want, but when you're REALLY good, people will tell YOU."

Originally Posted by reedf

Reminds me of the Feherty interview with Ken Venturi. Ken told of how when he was young he was bragging to his father about how good he was. His dad told him "Son, you can tell me all you want, but when you're REALLY good, people will tell YOU."

Yep. This applies to so many things in life, and it's a common sense factor in life that you either have instilled in your brain, or you don't. You can't teach it, you can't buy it.

In the words of my father-in-law, two things you don't talk about to other people.... how much money you make, and how good you are at golf. Nobody gives a damn.

Originally Posted by Beachcomber

Can I be your caddy?

I'd love to caddie for this dude during aΒ round.Β I'd hand him the club for the distances he claims.Β  And then question each and everytime why he came up 20 yards short.

Driver:Β  Callaway Diablo Octane 9.5*
3W:Β  Callaway GBB II 12.5*, 5W:Β  Callaway Diablo 18* Neutral
3H:Β  Callaway Razr X, 4H:Β  Callaway Razr X
5-PW:Β  Callaway X Tour
GW:Β  Callaway X Tour 54*, SW:Β  Callaway X Tour 58*
Putter:Β  Callaway ITrax, Scotty Cameron Studio Design 2, Ping Anser 4

Originally Posted by Spyder

Yep. This applies to so many things in life, and it's a common sense factor in life that you either have instilled in your brain, or you don't. You can't teach it, you can't buy it.

In the words of my father-in-law, two things you don't talk about to other people.... how much money you make, and how good you are at golf. Nobody gives a damn.

You can definitely teach it. I taught myself to a good extent. I used to tell everyone how sick I was at football. I had a terrible game once that all my friends saw, and from then on I decided to bite my tongue every time I thought about complimenting myself.

I do envy the people that are naturally humble though. What a great way to live.

• 6 months later...

You are over it... Β you are just being cocky thinking that you are good enough to go pro... if you think you can go pro why dont you do any monday qualifiers... Β and qualify.... i bet you ANYTHING most of the players on tour didn't even know they were going to go pro.. so just get over yourself.

Note:Β This thread is 4102 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic.Β Thank you!