IGNORED

I will become a tour professional! (Know I am going to get a lot of smack)

FutureTourPro
Note: This thread is 4098 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally Posted by FutureTourPro

Yes, best scorer on my team, and have ten colleges that are looking to recruit me. Macmurry, North Park University, Walla Walla Community College, North Idaho College, Central College of Iowa, Transylvania, Millsaps college, Carl Sandburg Community College, Warner Pacific, and Eastern Arizona Community College.

That's quite the list.  I didn't know community colleges recruited.

Driver:  Callaway Diablo Octane 9.5*
3W:  Callaway GBB II 12.5*, 5W:  Callaway Diablo 18* Neutral
3H:  Callaway Razr X, 4H:  Callaway Razr X
5-PW:  Callaway X Tour
GW:  Callaway X Tour 54*, SW:  Callaway X Tour 58*
Putter:  Callaway ITrax, Scotty Cameron Studio Design 2, Ping Anser 4

Haha no, this is the 17th oldest college in the country. number one in business majors really good college.

Wharton, MIT, and the Univ of Chicago say hi.  So do 98% of the rest of the universities in America.

Originally Posted by the19thhole

Either you are full of horse crap or the members at your club obviously don't know how to play golf.

I really believe you are trolling now.

Most club championships are match play.  How do you win one by 10 strokes?

Haha no, this is the 17th oldest college in the country. number one in business majors really good college.

This is just further proof that you really have no touch at all with reality.

Driver:  :callaway: Diablo Octane
Fairway Wood:   :adams: Speedline 3W
Hybrid:   adams.gif A7OS 3 Hybrid 
Irons:   :callaway:  2004 Big Bertha 4-LW

I will become Kate Upton's personal photographer this Summer. Because I do not have a back-up plan, failure is not possible. Failure would contradict the laws of the universe, so obviously I will be photographing those mountains by August.

Catch you guys later!

Originally Posted by Mr3Wiggle

Most club championships are match play.  How do you win one by 10 strokes?

because ours is stroke play?

Rest In Peace my son. I will miss you. 5/12/94-1/29/13 Future Tour Pro Committed suicide thanks to the sand trap. Go to hell to all of you.

DRIVER: Cobra Amp 9.5 X-Stiff Fujikura Vista Tour

3 WOOD: Cobra Amp 15 X-Stiff Fujikura Motore F3

HYBRID: Cobra Amp 20 X-Stiff Fujikura Fit On Max 

IRONS: Adams Golf Pro Golds 4-PW KBS X-Stiff 

GAP WEDGE: Adams M. Pugielli 50 DG Spinner

SAND WEDGE: Adams M. Pugielli 54 DG Spinner

LOB WEDGE: Titliest BV Spin Milled 58 Stock Shaft

PUTTER: Odyssey White Hot XG #7

BALL: Callaway Hex Black

Originally Posted by Gresh24

This is just further proof that you really have no touch at all with reality.

how is this proof? it is the 17th oldest college in the country. I don't know how that proves anything. Also I do have touch with reality, I am not settling is just the case.

Rest In Peace my son. I will miss you. 5/12/94-1/29/13 Future Tour Pro Committed suicide thanks to the sand trap. Go to hell to all of you.

how is this proof? it is the 17th oldest college in the country. I don't know how that proves anything. Also I do have touch with reality, I am not settling is just the case.

You claimed it is #1 in business majors.  What were you trying to say?

Driver:  :callaway: Diablo Octane
Fairway Wood:   :adams: Speedline 3W
Hybrid:   adams.gif A7OS 3 Hybrid 
Irons:   :callaway:  2004 Big Bertha 4-LW

Originally Posted by Spyder

I will become Kate Upton's personal photographer this Summer. Because I do not have a back-up plan, failure is not possible. Failure would contradict the laws of the universe, so obviously I will be photographing those mountains by August.

Catch you guys later!

So are you doing everything in your power to get there? because I am.

Catch you guys later!

Just don't forget your pal gwlee7 who didn't try to hold you down.

I usually try to avoid these threads but...

1. You're young so I won't say you don't have a chance

2. You do not have 115 mph swing speed based on that video

3. I don't believe your distances based off the swing video but it's possible you can get around the course with a good score which is what matters

4. If you're planning on going to college that is a back up plan so stop saying you don't have a back up plan

5. If you won your club championship by 10 strokes there must not be very good golfers at your club. This is not a knock on you but I've been a member at 2 different clubs and to win by 10 at either of them you'd have to shoot 2 rounds in the low 60's possibly even high 50's. The stroke play at my club this was won with 68 and 69 almost every one in the championship flight was with in 10 strokes.

6. If you want to stop the haters you need to start a thread to show your progress, what changes you're making, links to tourneys you've played, and updates on what your doing to get to your goal. The reason you are getting crap is that every week someone comes on here and say they are going to become a pro and we never hear from them again.

Driver: i15, 3 wood: G10, Hybrid: Nickent 4dx, Irons: Ping s57, Wedges: Mizuno MPT 52, 56, 60, Putter: XG #9 

Originally Posted by clubchamp

I usually try to avoid these threads but...

1. You're young so I won't say you don't have a chance

2. You do not have 115 mph swing speed based on that video

3. I don't believe your distances based off the swing video but it's possible you can get around the course with a good score which is what matters

4. If you're planning on going to college that is a back up plan so stop saying you don't have a back up plan

5. If you won your club championship by 10 strokes there must not be very good golfers at your club. This is not a knock on you but I've been a member at 2 different clubs and to win by 10 at either of them you'd have to shoot 2 rounds in the low 60's possibly even high 50's. The stroke play at my club this was won with 68 and 69 almost every one in the championship flight was with in 10 strokes.

6. If you want to stop the haters you need to start a thread to show your progress, what changes you're making, links to tourneys you've played, and updates on what your doing to get to your goal. The reason you are getting crap is that every week someone comes on here and say they are going to become a pro and we never hear from them again.

7. All of the above.

6 pages of this crap and counting. regardless of whether or not he makes it pro, or even plays another day, he got what he was looking for... attention. Well, I ain't mad at u bro. Forgive my sarcasm thus far. I'm guessing you subjecting yourself to the inevitable criticism on this site boils down to things much deeper than wanting to go pro. I wish you the best.

IN MY BAG
Driver: Taylormade SLDR Mini Driver
3 Wood: Calloway RAZR Hawk
Hybrid: Ping 19*
Irons: Mizuno JPX 825
Wedges: 52, 56 Cleveland
Putter: Odyssey White Ice

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

You should be applying to NCAA Division I golf colleges. Great schools such as University of Illinois, Stanford, UCLA, are all on that list... and most of those schools have a much better business program than anything that you listed (actually I would put my money that ALL of them have a better program). These schools have the best funding, and best coaches to pull you to the top of your golf game. Anything under that and you are just hurting your chances. Like you said, you're not settling, so don't settle for a community college for your chances to go pro.

Here's the list from 2011 I think http://www.superscholar.org/rankings/sports/golf/.

Also you must have been playing lights out at your club champ if your average score is 75 and you beat the field by 10.

Driver: :tmade: R11 9.0 - Bassara Griffin UL - Tour Stiff 3-wood: :tmade: R11 Ti 15.0 - JAVLNFX M6 - Stiff Hybrid: :tmade: Rescue Hybrid - JAVLNFX Hybrid - Stiff 4-PW: :mizuno: JPX 800 PRO - Nippon 1150 GH Tour - Stiff Wedges: :edel: 50/56/60 - Nippon WV 125 Putter/Ball/RF: :edel: / :bridgestone: B330 / :leupold: GX-3i

Catch you guys later!

Your problem is that you aren't dreaming high enough.

You just want to take pictures of them?!

Originally Posted by Precis1on

You should be applying to NCAA Division I golf colleges. Great schools such as University of Illinois, Stanford, UCLA, are all on that list... and most of those schools have a much better business program than anything that you listed (actually I would put my money that ALL of them have a better program). These schools have the best funding, and best coaches to pull you to the top of your golf game. Anything under that and you are just hurting your chances. Like you said, you're not settling, so don't settle for a community college for your chances to go pro.

Here's the list from 2011 I think http://www.superscholar.org/rankings/sports/golf/.

Also you must have been playing lights out at your club champ if your average score is 75 and you beat the field by 10.

I have talked to texas a&m; but I want to get my feet wet per say. I won't get the playing time like I would at a d2/d3 or a community college. So I want to get that playing experience then go into a D.1 school like Texas A&M.; And the coach their thought it is a smart Idea to do that.

Note: This thread is 4098 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!