IGNORED

Custom Machined Golf Bag Tags

Note: This thread is 3790 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I have changed the link in my signature to got here:

http://www.cnceffects.com/index.php/golf-tags

The payment buttons should work but please let me know if they do not and

I will try something else.

Kelly

www.finescale360.com

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Looks like the cart button issue is fixed, sorry for any troubles.

Now for a custom tag I did for a customer today.  I really like this one.

And a video of it being cut.

Kelly

www.finescale360.com

• 1 month later...

I wanted to wish everyone on the Sand Trap site a happy Thanksgiving!

Hoping everyone and your families are all safe and sound.

• Upvote 1

Kelly

www.finescale360.com

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

Thought I would share a couple of custom tags I did recently.

The rear of Cameron's tag has the autograph he received from Jack Nicklaus engraved on the rear.

• Upvote 1

Kelly

www.finescale360.com

• Administrator

Your "game" is stepping up, man! Sweet! I particularly like the signature one (maybe I'm partial because I live near Columbus and have been to the course many times).

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Originally Posted by iacas

Your "game" is stepping up, man! Sweet! I particularly like the signature one (maybe I'm partial because I live near Columbus and have been to the course many times).

That is amazing!  I love that bag tag.

Thanks guys,

I have done a bunch of sand trap tags as well. I didn't wan to post pictures because a lot of them have different

names engraved then the purchasers name so I think they are presents.  Don't want to spoil a surprise!

Kelly

www.finescale360.com

• 1 month later...

Wanted to stop in and let you all know that I have updated the web site and added a couple of wen options.

First is a new finishing technique that I came up with for the bag tags.  This finish has the look of pewter

without the use of chemicals or paint. It gives the details some depth through shadows and I think it looks

pretty nice. The Fallen Soldiers tag below has this finish.

Second is a new ball mark size. A few people did not like the large 1.5" ball mark so I have added a smaller 1.25"

mark.  I am also offering rear engraving on the ball marks for no additional cost.  I did eliminate the name on the front

of the ball markers and went with initials so I could make the lettering larger.

Finally I am offering paint fill on the ball markers for a small up charge. Black, Blue, Green, Yellow, Red are available.

Thank you for all your orders and hope to hear from you soon!

Kelly

www.finescale360.com

I rec'd my bag tag and ball marker FAST!  With an extra bag tag!!  They look great and I'll use them with pride.  Thanks for the great product

Cart Bag   910 D2 Driver 10.5*, F10 Hybrid 19*, AP2 712 Irons 3-W  56* and 60*

Custom Shop Junk Yard Dog - Laguna 2

• Administrator

My marker looks really really nice. Thanks!

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

• 3 weeks later...

Thought I would share a link to the Gtour.

http://www.facebook.com/golftour

They purchased customized golftags as awards for the winners at each course. Each tag is engraved on the rear with the name of the course and the Gtour logo.

Kelly

www.finescale360.com

• 2 weeks later...

I am trying to order this "custome machined golf bag tag" but am having some trouble doing so.

I can't even find out what it is made of or its size or how many letters can be on each line

• 4 weeks later...
Originally Posted by raymonda

I am trying to order this "custome machined golf bag tag" but am having some trouble doing so.

I can't even find out what it is made of or its size or how many letters can be on each line

Please email me at kelly@cnceffects.com I can answer all your questions.

Kelly

www.finescale360.com

Note: This thread is 3790 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!