IGNORED

Hi from England

TMarshall
Note: This thread is 4476 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hi Guys,

Been on the forum about a week and im really impressed with the quality of content. Does not seem to be packed with idiots arguing so hats of to most of the members.

Anyone looking for a golf playing partner in the north of England drop me a message

Courses i usually play.

Middlesbrough Golf Club

Close House

Slaley Hall

Ingleby Barwick GA

Cheers, Todd

Driver: 913d2 9.5 Deg Stiff                                                                       

Fairway: 913f 15 Deg Stiff   

Hybrid: 913h 21 Deg Stiff                             

Irons: MP59 4-PW Stiff

Wedges: Vokey SM4 50, 54 & 58 Deg

Putter: White Hot Tour No.9

Ball: 2013 Pro V1

Alreet marra?

Hopefully that'll make sense to you. I'm from the north east (South Hetton) too. I've been playing Elemore at Easington Lane purely because of the £10 a round after 5pm offer. I've only just broke 110 (108 and 109) in the past 2 weeks.

Thinking of joining Chester-le-Street (Lumley) soon, have you played there/

Chester Le Street is good mate, you have a few top courses up there, ramside, slaley and close house should deffo be on your list to play over the summer.

Driver: 913d2 9.5 Deg Stiff                                                                       

Fairway: 913f 15 Deg Stiff   

Hybrid: 913h 21 Deg Stiff                             

Irons: MP59 4-PW Stiff

Wedges: Vokey SM4 50, 54 & 58 Deg

Putter: White Hot Tour No.9

Ball: 2013 Pro V1

Originally Posted by TMarshall

Chester Le Street is good mate, you have a few top courses up there, ramside, slaley and close house should deffo be on your list to play over the summer.

I've played Chester a few times, one of my mates is a member there - another reason why I was thinking of joining there. Apart from that I've only been to Elemore and Cocken Lodge (a nice little par 3, 9 hole course at Leamside).

Cocken lodge. ...... lol sorry I couldn't help myself. Welcome to the forum

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 4476 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!