IGNORED

Golf......

zeynep89
Note: This thread is 4135 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I love the last sentence.... 'Golf is a sport that will bring your life to another level.'  LOL  Someone please send this to my wife. LOL

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I just wrote what i feel about golf..i rili liked this game and it is rili cool..cmn i m a gal maybe it was kinda emotional buh i respect everyone here whom both a golf fan and a player.

This guy needs some serious help....

Driver:  :callaway: Diablo Octane
Fairway Wood:   :adams: Speedline 3W
Hybrid:   adams.gif A7OS 3 Hybrid 
Irons:   :callaway:  2004 Big Bertha 4-LW

Originally Posted by zeynep89

I never knew this sport would get my attetion the main reason is my talented golf player boyfriend. He showed me that thıs sport has a passion and has a magical touch to people that has the soul to fight. I know it is a very old sport and It has been playing by many people but to be honest what i saw and seacrhed about golf is very clear.

Golf is for gentleman. Sorry to say but if you are a golf player you are blessed already. All of the eyes are on you and you need to be very careful. It can change your life to good and to bad. Its all in your hands. It is not just throwıng the balls to the holes. Deep down golf is love...It is a lifetime sport that takes you to the another pasrt of life.

Golf is for kings, for bosses, for people that has the look. I believe it is a kind of therapy for people...Patient, concetration and passion...This is GOLF. With these three words that golf has init can change your life...Poeple whom play golf is more silent more practical and more hardworking in their lives. What i have seen through my boyfriend was simple.

He was so patient and he has the love for GOLF. He showed me that in life we need to hold on and do what we suppose to do without giving up and i know golf brought this to his life. He has that ego for golf...whic makes me proud of him. Yea...Golf is not a sport that you just showing off..Golf is a sport which brings your life to another level...

After reading this I have shaved my head...dressed in orange like Ricky and played the course chanting OM ....enlightened my soul it did.

Golf is for kings, for bosses, for people that has the look. I believe it is a kind of therapy for people...Patient, concetration and passion...This is GOLF. With these three words that golf has init can change your life...Poeple whom play golf is more silent more practical and more hardworking in their lives. What i have seen through my boyfriend was simple.

Just another way of saying that Golf is for sirs..

I never knew this sport would get my attetion the main reason is my talented golf player boyfriend. He showed me that thıs sport has a passion and has a magical touch to people that has the soul to fight. I know it is a very old sport and It has been playing by many people but to be honest what i saw and seacrhed about golf is very clear.

Golf is for gentleman. Sorry to say but if you are a golf player you are blessed already. All of the eyes are on you and you need to be very careful. It can change your life to good and to bad. Its all in your hands. It is not just throwıng the balls to the holes. Deep down golf is love...It is a lifetime sport that takes you to the another pasrt of life.

He was so patient and he has the love for GOLF. He showed me that in life we need to hold on and do what we suppose to do without giving up and i know golf brought this to his life. He has that ego for golf...whic makes me proud of him. Yea...Golf is not a sport that you just showing off..Golf is a sport which brings your life to another level...

This.

Originally Posted by kathybhylton

Just another way of saying that Golf is for sirs..

So you're saying women can't be bosses?

Originally Posted by Dave2512

Lol, yes we need some golfing theme music.

"Highwat to Hell" Pretty much sums up most of my rounds.

my get up and go musta got up and went..

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• 5 months later...

It's just a game. A game of a single player against a golf course. No one else can affect your game (unless you are tuned into an ego or criticism that you can't let run down your back and ignore).

The funniest thing, and I'm not any better than an honest bogey golfer on most days, is that 99.999999 % of the posters here don't make their living playing golf. It would be nice to, but it's not what these forums are for. They are for the weekend golfer trying to communicate and learn something that may help their game, that's all.

I've said it before and will say it again, Leave the Ego at the Car, and go play the Game of Golf. 99.999% of all the posters here, if they were to play a sanctioned PGA course and play strictly by the rules would never hit their posted/honest handicap. Even Pros don't hit par golf on every outing. The top 150 professional playing golfers are less than 4 strokes apart at the end of the year when averaging all of their PGA sanctioned rounds. Think of that, less than 4 strokes difference in the average round of golf for the top 150 golfers. It just comes down to who's playing the best on any given day, same as in all sports.

Enjoy the game, that's what it is. Try to do better? Sure, why not. Self improvement in anything is a real enjoyment. But to fret and frown that you did not make a par or had a double bogey is stupid. Watch enough golf tournaments and you'll see the pros with bogeys, double bogeys, triple bogeys, hell I've seen a 12 scored on one hole, on a pro tour, on TV.

People are enamored with golf, the pros, the hype. But it's just a game for 99.9999% of all of us posting here. Go and enjoy your game, that's what it was created for hundreds of years ago and remains the very same for 99.9999% of all golfers.

Note: This thread is 4135 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!