IGNORED

Best deal for a Range finder?

Note: This thread is 4284 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Guys that know where the deals are, show your stuff please! I want one asap! So if you have a secret to share please do!

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

No secret, looks like best price for new rangefinders is about $250 - Leupold GX-1, or $225 for Bushnell Medalist.  Below that you're looking at off brand names, refurb units or eBay "deals".

Joe Paradiso

• 2 weeks later...
Originally Posted by newtogolf

No secret, looks like best price for new rangefinders is about $250 - Leupold GX-1, or $225 for Bushnell Medalist.  Below that you're looking at off brand names, refurb units or eBay "deals".

I scored a new Bushnell Medalist on Ebay for just under $200.00 with shipping. Locally at the pro shop they are about $250.00 but this seller on Ebay also had BINs (Buy It Now) for $225 with free shipping.

It just arrived today so I haven't had a chance to mess with it. Can't wait to take it to the driving range tomorrow. I plan to range several shots while I'm there; how far my 1/2 - 3/4 punch/flop shots, pitches, etc go. There are plenty of flags at the range just no yardages given from anywhere out there.

I didn't buy it but the Dick's Sporting Goods near me had a Bushnell on clearance for $100. I believe it was a V2 but I'm not positive it was small if that helps.

Driver: i15, 3 wood: G10, Hybrid: Nickent 4dx, Irons: Ping s57, Wedges: Mizuno MPT 52, 56, 60, Putter: XG #9 

I just saw it on Dick's for 259 delivered...That may be ordered today.

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

Note: This thread is 4284 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!