• Announcements

• iacas

Visit FlagstickRule.com   03/13/2017

Visit the site flagstickrule.com to read about and sign a petition for the USGA/R&A regarding the one terrible rule in the proposed "modernized" rules for 2019.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sacman

adjusting titleist 910d3

4 posts in this topic

I have been told that having a driver launch angle around 13 or 14 is optimal. While keeping spin under 3000. I recently adjusted my titleist d3 and got my stats to be 11 degrees launch angle and 3300 spin. I could still adjust it to give the club more loft. My question is should I continue to tweek my driver or continue to work on my swing to get the launch up?

I would do both.  Assuming you still have room to go up another notch on the loft, I would change it now, while continuing to work on my swing.  Once the ball starts flying too high, then adjust back down.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Originally Posted by Golfingdad

I would do both.  Assuming you still have room to go up another notch on the loft, I would change it now, while continuing to work on my swing.  Once the ball starts flying too high, then adjust back down.

+1. Adjustments are part of the reason you/I got the club. Use them now and change them later.