IGNORED

2012 NFL Season

jamo
Note: This thread is 4142 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I see why the Giants drive their own fans absolutely crazy! The week they destroyed my beloved Niners they looked like the best team in the league. They go on somewhat of a skid, but now they seem to be back on track. Hopefully we get to meet them again in SF in the playoffs. It's time for some Revenge, Retaliation and Get Back

Ron :nike: GOLF Embracing my Angry Black Male :mad:

Originally Posted by RonTheSavage

I see why the Giants drive their own fans absolutely crazy! The week they destroyed my beloved Niners they looked like the best team in the league. They go on somewhat of a skid, but now they seem to be back on track. Hopefully we get to meet them again in SF in the playoffs. It's time for some Revenge, Retaliation and Get Back

Careful what you wish for.

But then again, what the hell do I know?

Rich - in name only

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Originally Posted by turtleback

Careful what you wish for.

Yup I got a little ahead of myself. We cant even beat the Rams

Originally Posted by dak4n6

I'm gonna bet they meet again in the playoffs. Thank God November is over. RGIII is overrated and Big Blue's D is awake again.

GO BIG BLUE!!!

Some would say that, "big blue" is overrated.  Not that it ever surprises me when a New York team is overrated and gets more attention than they are due.  Im not a 'Skins fan but RGIII is the real deal and I hope he carves up the Giants' D.  Maybe then you guys wont be so arrogant.

Whats in my :sunmountain: C-130 cart bag?

Woods: :mizuno: JPX 850 9.5*, :mizuno: JPX 850 15*, :mizuno: JPX-850 19*, :mizuno: JPX Fli-Hi #4, :mizuno: JPX 800 Pro 5-PW, :mizuno: MP T-4 50-06, 54-09 58-10, :cleveland: Smart Square Blade and :bridgestone: B330-S

Originally Posted by GaijinGolfer

Some would say that, "big blue" is overrated.  Not that it ever surprises me when a New York team is overrated and gets more attention than they are due.  Im not a 'Skins fan but RGIII is the real deal and I hope he carves up the Giants' D.  Maybe then you guys wont be so arrogant.

Arrogant? Yeah, Coughlin and Manning are over the top. And IMO, until this season, the Giants have perenially been overlooked in the NFC E. The Cowboys and the Birds have always been the go-to picks for most of the talking heads on tv and the net.

dak4n6

Originally Posted by GaijinGolfer

Yeah. All they do is beat New England to win Super Bowls.

Originally Posted by zipazoid

Yeah I cant stand the G-Men, but you cant argue with the recent success. They are the ONLY NY team that deserves the press. Not the Jets/Knicks/Yanks etc.

Yeah I cant stand the G-Men, but you cant argue with the recent success. They are the ONLY NY team that deserves the press. Not the Jets/Knicks/Yanks etc.

The Knicks are 12-4 after the good start to their season. I would put them up there as deserving some press cause they have a better record than the Giants

Best Regards,
Ryan

In the :ogio: bag:
:nike: VR-S Covert Tour Driver 10.5 :nike: VR-S Covert Tour 3W :titleist: 712U 21*
:nike: VR Pro Blades 4-PW :vokey: Vokeys 52*, 56* & 60* :scotty_cameron: Studio Select Newport 2
:leupold:
:true_linkswear: 

Yup I got a little ahead of myself. We cant even beat the Rams

Hey now. Give them rammies some credit.

"There are two things that don't last very long...dogs that chase cars, and golfers who putt for pars."

Originally Posted by JasonK88S

Hey now. Give them rammies some credit.

This loss stings a little more because my best friend is a die hard Lambs fan. Now I have to listen to him brag like they won the SuperBowl.

It still hurts.................

This loss stings a little more because my best friend is a die hard Lambs fan. Now I have to listen to him brag like they won the SuperBowl.

It still hurts.................

I'll give the Rams a little credit for having a good defense. But give it a few weeks...they'll be watching the Niners in the playoffs through their tubes at home!

Best Regards,
Ryan

In the :ogio: bag:
:nike: VR-S Covert Tour Driver 10.5 :nike: VR-S Covert Tour 3W :titleist: 712U 21*
:nike: VR Pro Blades 4-PW :vokey: Vokeys 52*, 56* & 60* :scotty_cameron: Studio Select Newport 2
:leupold:
:true_linkswear: 

My Lions suck

~Justin

R11 9.5* w/Matrix Ozik Code 6.2
Taylormade 14* V-Steel w/ProLaunch Blue
Taylormade 16.5* V-Steel w/Aldila NV
Taylormade 21* V-Steel w/Dyanlite Gold S300
Mizuno MX 23 5-6 w/Rifel 5.5 SSx2
Mizuno MP 32 7-PW w/Rifel 5.5 SSx2
Callaway X-Forged 52*, 56*, 60*
Mizuno 0803 Custom Slighter

And to think I was this close to blocking those two games out of my brain.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

more hatred from the uninformed - bob griffin is not in Eli's league. The Giants have been picked against year after year - take off your *I hate NY* blinders and face reality.

Follow me on twitter

Chris, although my friends call me Mr.L

Was Jeff Fisher wearing a mumu?

~Justin

R11 9.5* w/Matrix Ozik Code 6.2
Taylormade 14* V-Steel w/ProLaunch Blue
Taylormade 16.5* V-Steel w/Aldila NV
Taylormade 21* V-Steel w/Dyanlite Gold S300
Mizuno MX 23 5-6 w/Rifel 5.5 SSx2
Mizuno MP 32 7-PW w/Rifel 5.5 SSx2
Callaway X-Forged 52*, 56*, 60*
Mizuno 0803 Custom Slighter

Originally Posted by meenman

more hatred from the uninformed - bob griffin is not in Eli's league.

The Giants have been picked against year after year - take off your *I hate NY* blinders and face reality.

Ughhh. He was in Eli's league last night, or vice versa. Slippery as an eel he is. The Gmen once again played down to their opposition. Three good drives in the 1st half that stall around the 20. And as before the talking heads were saying that Bob is 'changing the face of quarterbacking'. Really?? Randall Cuningham, Vince Young, McNabb, Dog Boy, Tebow, etc, etc. I still maintain that if you are running options and bootlegs and such nonsense for your QB, you are not going to succeed in the long run.

dak4n6

Originally Posted by RPMPIRE

I'll give the Rams a little credit for having a good defense. But give it a few weeks...they'll be watching the Niners in the playoffs through their tubes at home!

As much as I hate to agree with you about this... its very true. I think our team is coming around since Fisher took over (hopefully it continues) but if we can get the offense going and maintain the defense...  we will have a solid team again but as for right now... its another year failed.

"There are two things that don't last very long...dogs that chase cars, and golfers who putt for pars."

Note: This thread is 4142 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!