IGNORED

Tried the Bridgestone B330 RXS?

Note: This thread is 4205 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Need some feedback on the distance and the spin!  My swing coach recommended me use these.  Need some commentary before I purchase!

Putter:  Classic Black Platinum 1

Driver:  R1 Stiff flex

3 Wood:  AMP - Regular flex, 15 degrees

3 Hybrid:  Baffler T-Rail - Regular flex, 19 degrees

Irons: :tmade: MC Forged - PW-4

Wedges: :cleve: 588 RTX 2.0 Tour Blade Black Satin - 52.10 and 58.10

Ball:  Pro V1x

Haven't tried the B330RXS. Used Bridgstone e6 for the past season and loved them until I tried a sleeve of Titleist Pro V1x. I might get a extra 5yards it seems from the V1x off the deck, but the Bridgestone are great balls.

DRIVER: - 910 D3  8.5° / blk Ops stiff shaft

3 Wood:  -  913 Fd  15°

HYBRID:- :ping: -  G25 3H 20°

IRONS:  - 712 AP2, 4-7 : 714 CB - 8-PW

WEDGES - - Vokeys SM4 - 52°-GW, 56°-SW, 60°-Lob

BALLS:  :bridgestone: B330-RX

PUTTER: -  - Scotty Cameron Newport 2.0

Quote:RouteBurner

Haven't tried the B330RXS. Used Bridgstone e6 for the past season and loved them until I tried a sleeve of Titleist Pro V1x. I might get a extra 5yards it seems from the V1x off the deck, but the Bridgestone are great balls.

Thanks, been using th e5 for awhile, wanted to make the switch.  Soo the Pro V1x, How did you end up with that from a e6.

What's your driver swing speed?

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Great spin around greens. Soft feel.

Haven't used the 2012 Ball - but the new dimples are designed to give added distance. The knock on the previous version was that it was a little short in length.

Ping G400 Max 9/TPT Shaft, TEE EX10 Beta 4, 5 wd, PXG 22 HY, Mizuno JPX919F 5-GW, TItleist SM7 Raw 55-09, 59-11, Bettinardi BB39

Originally Posted by jamo

What's your driver swing speed?

Bout 90 mph

Originally Posted by TMBridgestone

Bout 90 mph

90?

Might suggest the Callaway HEX Chrome - a bit longer, higher, but not as responsive on partials around the greens, although it does a fine job (urethane cover).

Ping G400 Max 9/TPT Shaft, TEE EX10 Beta 4, 5 wd, PXG 22 HY, Mizuno JPX919F 5-GW, TItleist SM7 Raw 55-09, 59-11, Bettinardi BB39

Bout 90 mph

If you're lacking for some spin around the greens then, given your swing speed, these should be a good fit.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Bout 90 mph

it's built for your SS so should give you everything you want/need in a ball. Great performer, although a bit on the expensive side.

In my Sun Mountain 14 Way Stand Bag:

Driver - Ping G30 10.5* : Fairway - Ping G30 18* : Hybrids - Titleist 915H 21* & 915 H 24* : Irons - Mizuno JPX 850 Forged 5 - GW : Wedges, Vokey 54.14, Vokey 58.12 : Putter - Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 or Ping Craz-E-R  : Ball - Bridgestone B330RX, Cart - Cliqgear 3.5

Originally Posted by Jmdmbike

it's built for your SS so should give you everything you want/need in a ball. Great performer, although a bit on the expensive side.

Thanks guys, good review!  Might try out the Hex chrome,  I really want the ball that is best for my game.

Thanks guys, good review!  Might try out the Hex chrome,  I really want the ball that is best for my game.

I've played both - try them. Try www.intheholegolf.com as they are having a 15% off sale and over $75, you get free shipping. That brings the HEX Chrome down to about $31/dz and the 2012 330 RXS down, too, just not as much... good luck.

Originally Posted by Mr. Desmond

I've played both - try them. Try www.intheholegolf.com as they are having a 15% off sale and over $75, you get free shipping. That brings the HEX Chrome down to about $31/dz and the 2012 330 RXS down, too, just not as much... good luck.

Thanks for the sale notice!

Great ball.  If youre a slower swinger (less than 110 mph), it gives you the spin of a tour ball but is soft enough that you can still compress it properly.

Whats in my :sunmountain: C-130 cart bag?

Woods: :mizuno: JPX 850 9.5*, :mizuno: JPX 850 15*, :mizuno: JPX-850 19*, :mizuno: JPX Fli-Hi #4, :mizuno: JPX 800 Pro 5-PW, :mizuno: MP T-4 50-06, 54-09 58-10, :cleveland: Smart Square Blade and :bridgestone: B330-S

Here's our review

http://thesandtrap.com/b/balls/bridgestone_2012_tour_b330_series_ball_review

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

Originally Posted by GaijinGolfer

Great ball.  If youre a slower swinger (less than 110 mph), it gives you the spin of a tour ball but is soft enough that you can still compress it properly.

Thanks, i need that extra spin, play at a championship course every wednesday for my hs golf team.

Thanks, been using th e5 for awhile, wanted to make the switch.  Soo the Pro V1x, How did you end up with that from a e6.

I was given a sleeve as a gift. I have dozens of e6s.

DRIVER: - 910 D3  8.5° / blk Ops stiff shaft

3 Wood:  -  913 Fd  15°

HYBRID:- :ping: -  G25 3H 20°

IRONS:  - 712 AP2, 4-7 : 714 CB - 8-PW

WEDGES - - Vokeys SM4 - 52°-GW, 56°-SW, 60°-Lob

BALLS:  :bridgestone: B330-RX

PUTTER: -  - Scotty Cameron Newport 2.0

Note: This thread is 4205 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!