IGNORED

2013 Nike Driver Pics and Video: Nike VRS Covert Driver

Note: This thread is 4192 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Posted Image

EDIT: Pics and video [URL=http://thesandtrap.com/t/62976/2013-nike-driver-pics-and-video-nike-vrs-covert-driver/18#post_782920]HERE[/URL]

Ron :nike: GOLF Embracing my Angry Black Male :mad:

Who designs this, I mean really ?

Titleist 913D2 9.5 (UST VTS 65)

Titleist 913F 15 (Diamana S+)

Titleist 913H 19 (Diamana S+)

Titleist 714 AP2 (4-PW) (DG XP-95)

Titleist Vokey SM5 (52,56,58) (DG XP-95)

Ping Anser 2 Classic

Of course these are teasers, so don't expect a pic that doesn't include the logo.

I can't imagine why the logo would be a distraction - but that's just me.  but, golf is a funny thing, and people get weird about subjective things, and if it would affect sales, then they should listen.

I like the red, I like the logo.  But I won't be driver shopping for some time now.  Perfectly happy with my VR Pro Str8 Fit.

Bill - 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Originally Posted by Willie Malay

It's wonder there isn't a big TW on them too...

This one might have "RM" on it instead... we'll have to see.

Tristan Hilton

My Equipment: 
PXG 0211 Driver (Diamana S+ 60; 10.5°) · PXG 0211 FWs (Diamana S+ 60; 15° and 21°) · PXG 0211 Hybrids (MMT 80; 22°, 25°, and 28°) · PXG 0311P Gen 2 Irons (SteelFiber i95; 7-PW) · Edel Wedges (KBS Hi-Rev; 50°, 55°, 60°) · Edel Classic Blade Putter (32") · Vice Pro or Maxfli Tour · Pinned Prism Rangefinder · Star Grips · Flightscope Mevo · TRUE Linkswear Shoes · Sun Mountain C130S Bag

On my MacBook Pro:
Analyzr Pro

Originally Posted by RonTheSavage

The latest teaser as of 25 mins ago from Nikegolf Twitter. Loving the  on the sole

Well it looks very similar to the TM adjustable hosel setup.  Without the 'Swoosh' I'd think I was looking at a next gen TM club.

I haven't really liked Nike's last few drivers, but this one's got me really excited. :drool:

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Originally Posted by tristanhilton85

This one might have "RM" on it instead... we'll have to see.

If it has an RM, I'll have to get one since those are my initials too. I liked the SQ driver before I switched to Titleist. Might check this one out when it hits the shelves.

Best Regards,
Ryan

In the :ogio: bag:
:nike: VR-S Covert Tour Driver 10.5 :nike: VR-S Covert Tour 3W :titleist: 712U 21*
:nike: VR Pro Blades 4-PW :vokey: Vokeys 52*, 56* & 60* :scotty_cameron: Studio Select Newport 2
:leupold:
:true_linkswear: 

Pics just released by Nike. A cavity-back driver.

Best Regards,
Ryan

:nike: VR-S Covert Tour Driver 10.5 :nike: VR-S Covert Tour 3W :titleist: 712U 21*
:nike: VR Pro Blades 4-PW :vokey: Vokeys 52*, 56* & 60* :scotty_cameron: Studio Select Newport 2

I used to own a driver (that was given to me and I hated) that had that same cavity back concept.  The problem with that one, though, was that it went all the way through to the top ... so instead of looking round or pear shaped, the clubhead sort of looked like a big "C".  Goofiest thing ever.  (I want to say it was "Cougar" brand but I don't remember for sure.  Pretty sure its long gone by now)

Just don't care for anything really "gimmicky" like that one and the square drivers of a few years back.  This one, though, looks like it won't be noticeable at all.

Originally Posted by Beachcomber

What does this look like on the crown?  Edit, found a pic on Google.

I think the crown/alignment aid says "Covert"

Edit: "Covert"

Originally Posted by Golfingdad

Just don't care for anything really "gimmicky" like that one and the square drivers of a few years back.  This one, though, looks like it won't be noticeable at all.

Looks like the reversed version of the Cleveland Hi-Bore. I do like the color and shape of the club at address. Not sure I like the location of the Swoosh at the base of the crown next to the hossel

Best Regards,
Ryan

I'm not sure why, but I'm really excited for this driver.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Note: This thread is 4192 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!