• Announcements

• iacas

Introducing TST "Clubs!"   08/28/2017

No, we're not getting into the equipment business, but we do have "clubs" here on TST now. Groups. Check them out here:
mrbillinoc

Replacement "belly-panel" for Taylormade bag?

I have a  TaylorMade TMX r11 TP Tour Staff Golf Bag and I am trying to find out where to get a replacement "front-belly-panel" to have customized with embroidery? I contacted Taylormade Customer Service and they were NO HELP...just told me the bags come as an "assembly" and they don't offer a replacment front panel...even though it was designed to be removed for personalization?

Any one else out there having better luck than me?

Thanks!!!

I am having the very same problem.  I purchased a new Taylormade tour staff bag 2017 model,  and tried to get it embroidered , but no one seems to be able to do it.  I also contacted Taylormade and got no results.  I have spent thousands of dollars on Taylormade equipment, it looks like they would be very willing to help with anything they are profiting from. I need a new front panel.

I have taken the front panel off,  but everyone that I have taken it too either say , the material is too thick to work with and they are afraid of breaking a needle and damaging the panel, or the way it is made it is difficult to get on their machine and they are afraid of damaging the zipper. I was told that if I had an additional panel, they would feel safer putting it on their machine incase something were to go wrong.

I know it's frustrating guys, but I don't think any OEMs offer replacement parts for bags, including the removable panels on staff bags. I've also spoken to others who have a hard time finding a local place who can do the embroidery, so for anyone else who is wanting a staff bag (or carry bag) with their name on it, it's best to order it from the company that way.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades