Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
walrus12kp

Is this a good bag for high school golf for 2013

4 posts in this topic

My Golf clubs 9.5* Callaway Razr Fit driver 15* Callaway Razr Fit 3 wood 19* Taylormade RBZ 5 wood 21* Callaway Razr X 3 hybrid 23* cobra amp forged 4 iron 26* cobra amp forged 5 iron 29* cobra amp forged 6 iron 33* cobra amp forged 7 iron 37* cobra amp forged 8 iron 41* cobra amp forged 9 iron 45* cobra amp forged P wedge 50* cobra amp forged G wedge 58* Titleist Vokey L wedge Scotty Cameron Newport 2 putter Ball: taylormade penta tp5 Shaft flex: All stiff except 3 wood and hybrid My handicap:14 (I've improved recently) Club head speed 103 mph Driver distance: 240 yards average I know that you don't need the brand names to play good golf but my dad works at a golf shop and i get clubs for extremely cheap. I will consider any ideas or changes. Thanks

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

depending on your strengths, I would look into dropping the 5w or 3h and filling a gap with your wedges . perhaps a 54*

It depends on your game but I agree with Tim.  I'd go with a lower lofted hybrid, say 18* or 19* and add a wedge between your gap and lob.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

If it were my bag I would replace the 58* with a 56* sand wedge and keep everything else as is to start with.