IGNORED

Is this a good bag for high school golf for 2013

Note: This thread is 4125 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

My Golf clubs 9.5* Callaway Razr Fit driver 15* Callaway Razr Fit 3 wood 19* Taylormade RBZ 5 wood 21* Callaway Razr X 3 hybrid 23* cobra amp forged 4 iron 26* cobra amp forged 5 iron 29* cobra amp forged 6 iron 33* cobra amp forged 7 iron 37* cobra amp forged 8 iron 41* cobra amp forged 9 iron 45* cobra amp forged P wedge 50* cobra amp forged G wedge 58* Titleist Vokey L wedge Scotty Cameron Newport 2 putter Ball: taylormade penta tp5 Shaft flex: All stiff except 3 wood and hybrid My handicap:14 (I've improved recently) Club head speed 103 mph Driver distance: 240 yards average I know that you don't need the brand names to play good golf but my dad works at a golf shop and i get clubs for extremely cheap. I will consider any ideas or changes. Thanks

It depends on your game but I agree with Tim.  I'd go with a lower lofted hybrid, say 18* or 19* and add a wedge between your gap and lob.

Joe Paradiso

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

If it were my bag I would replace the 58* with a 56* sand wedge and keep everything else as is to start with.

In my  bag:

Driver, Callaway Diablo Edge Tour 9.5 stiff

3, 5 woods: Callaway Diablo Edge Tour 15,18 degrees Stiff

2 hybrid: Callaway Diable Edge Tour 18 degrees R (out when the 5 wood is in)

3,6 hybrids: Callaway Diablo Edge 21 S and 30 degrees R

4,5 hybrids: Callaway Razr X HL 24 and 27 degrees Stiff

7-AW irons: Callaway Razr HL graphite R shafts 

SW 54 Callaway X Series Jaws CC Slate Fujikura Graphite Stiff

Putter: Odessey White Ice 1 Blade Putter. 

Ball...looking for any ball that hates water, sand, long grass, and getting lost in the woods. 

I can't find any, so forced to use ones that seem to love all the above. 

Note: This thread is 4125 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!