IGNORED

Adidas AdiZero Shoes - You've GOTTA check this out

Note: This thread is 4065 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Administrator

VIDEO ADDED!!!

For now, you'll have to be content with these images.

Both shoes were on the scale for this one:

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Administrator

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

I received the same promo material from them today.  Night and day difference between them and the AdiPure and Tour 360's.  I guess everyone is going to be competing with True and Ecco now.

Joe Paradiso

• Administrator

Video is uploading now. I've added it so when it's up, it'll be seen automatically. I'm heading downtown to our academy. :)

• Administrator
Originally Posted by Beachcomber

Erik, how do they compare to the 'other' brand you like?

I wore them sitting in my chair and walking around my house for half an hour before taking them off.

Does that answer the question? :)

Do they say what the heel drop is? I like the light strategy but I am interested to know how close they got to barefoot shoes.

I really like the look as well.

Michael

They look great. How does the sizing run?

In my  taylormade.gif Stratus Stand bag

Driver:  taylormade.gif 10.5* 2009 Burner

3 Wood: taylormade.gif 2008 Burner

3 Hybrid: taylormade.gif 2008 Burner

Ironstaylormade.gif  Burner 1.0 4-AW

Wedge: Cleveland CG15  56*

Putter:  taylormade.gif Rossa Monza Spider Vicino

Ball Callaway HX Diablo Tour

Look is great. Now what about the feel?

"If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf."

Originally Posted by iacas

I wore them sitting in my chair and walking around my house for half an hour before taking them off.

Does that answer the question? :)

Hhahah yeah they look like a uni-purpose shoe... Playing golf.

• Administrator
Originally Posted by mchepp

Do they say what the heel drop is? I like the light strategy but I am interested to know how close they got to barefoot shoes.

No. Hopefully 4mm or less, but I'm doubtful.

Originally Posted by WhackAndHack

They look great. How does the sizing run?

Seems about normal... if you like having your toes squished together. I've grown accustomed to a much wider toe box. I never understood why golf shoes by and large had such pointy toeboxes.

I'm SOLD!  These are badass

Deryck Griffith

Titleist 910 D3: 9.5deg GD Tour AD DI7x | Nike Dymo 3W: 15deg, UST S-flex | Mizuno MP CLK Hybrid: 20deg, Project X Tour Issue 6.5, HC1 Shaft | Mizuno MP-57 4-PW, DG X100 Shaft, 1deg upright | Cleveland CG15 Wedges: 52, 56, 60deg | Scotty Cameron California Del Mar | TaylorMade Penta, TP Black LDP, Nike 20XI-X

I was told it's because golf shoes were initially designed to resemble dress shoes which typically (depending on fashion trends) have a pointy toe box.

Seems about normal... if you like having your toes squished together. I've grown accustomed to a much wider toe box. I never understood why golf shoes by and large had such pointy toeboxes.

Joe Paradiso

Originally Posted by newtogolf

I was told it's because golf shoes were initially designed to resemble dress shoes which typically (depending on fashion trends) have a pointy toe box.

In the traditional sense of the country club golfer wearing "slacks," I can see that logic.

Deryck Griffith

Titleist 910 D3: 9.5deg GD Tour AD DI7x | Nike Dymo 3W: 15deg, UST S-flex | Mizuno MP CLK Hybrid: 20deg, Project X Tour Issue 6.5, HC1 Shaft | Mizuno MP-57 4-PW, DG X100 Shaft, 1deg upright | Cleveland CG15 Wedges: 52, 56, 60deg | Scotty Cameron California Del Mar | TaylorMade Penta, TP Black LDP, Nike 20XI-X

No. Hopefully 4mm or less, but I'm doubtful.

Even better. I have very narrow feet so I like a tight fitting shoe.

In my  taylormade.gif Stratus Stand bag

Driver:  taylormade.gif 10.5* 2009 Burner

3 Wood: taylormade.gif 2008 Burner

3 Hybrid: taylormade.gif 2008 Burner

Ironstaylormade.gif  Burner 1.0 4-AW

Wedge: Cleveland CG15  56*

Putter:  taylormade.gif Rossa Monza Spider Vicino

Ball Callaway HX Diablo Tour

• Administrator
Originally Posted by WhackAndHack

Even better. I have very narrow feet so I like a tight fitting shoe.

I think there's a difference between toe box shape and the general "width" of a shoe.

Perhaps you've simply found that narrower toeboxes are a reasonable tradeoff since you probably can't easily find shoes that are narrower than standard.

Note: This thread is 4065 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!