IGNORED

Funny/Bizarre Internet Stuff

dak4n6

• Administrator
On 3/20/2017 at 2:50 PM, nevets88 said:

Bizarre and tragic:

Man dies after charging his iPhone while using it in the bath

https://9to5mac.com/2017/03/20/man-killed-iphone-charger-bath/

Well… He plugged an extension cord into a plug outside the bathroom, then put the one end of it on his chest as he lay in the bathtub… :-P I have to wonder if it wasn't a suicide like other commenters said.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is macabre

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

1 hour ago, RandallT said:

That's crazy

Driver: :callaway: Rogue ST  /  Woods: :tmade: Stealth 5W / Hybrid: :tmade: Stealth 25* / Irons: :ping: i500’s /  Wedges: :edel: 54*, 58*; Putter: :scotty_cameron: Futura 5  Ball: image.png Vero X1

-Jonny

Photoshopped?

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

4 hours ago, nevets88 said:

Photoshopped?

Yes. The ladies and man in the background all have a white outline (most noticeably on the third from the left) and the lighting for the whole scene is inconsistent. Why does the man not cast a shadow on the lady he's standing over? Based on where the shadow of his club and torso is, you'd expect the lady on the ground to have both her hand and her skirt in shadow from his front leg but you instead see a shadow on the skirt produced by her back leg, which is slightly raised.

11 hours ago, Pretzel said:

Yes. The ladies and man in the background all have a white outline (most noticeably on the third from the left) and the lighting for the whole scene is inconsistent. Why does the man not cast a shadow on the lady he's standing over? Based on where the shadow of his club and torso is, you'd expect the lady on the ground to have both her hand and her skirt in shadow from his front leg but you instead see a shadow on the skirt produced by her back leg, which is slightly raised.

Yes, the background lighting and background look off too.

Steve

DJ's pro tracer - down the stairs

Steve

6 hours ago, nevets88 said:

DJ's pro tracer - down the stairs

When I first saw that yesterday I started laughing in the middle of a lecture and got a couple glares from the people around me. It's pretty great, along with a number of different Facebook videos a course pro has been posting where people falling down the stairs in ridiculous ways had DJ's head photoshopped onto them.

Here's the video I liked best: 

Edited by Pretzel

Bath time!

image.jpeg

Steve

Passenger forced out of plane.

Steve

1 hour ago, nevets88 said:

Passenger forced out of plane.

As an added note, that passenger was a doctor who told flight attendant that he had patients scheduled in his destination for the next morning. The flight attendants could have chosen a different passenger, but they instead decided to ask airport security to rough up the doctor who was trying to protect his patients.

This baby is adorable.

Steve

Instructor necks one into his own house

Steve

8 hours ago, nevets88 said:

Instructor necks one into his own house

I just want to know why he's practicing that crazy OTT move like that.

9 hours ago, Pretzel said:

I just want to know why he's practicing that crazy OTT move like that.

Trying to do this:

Steve

• Administrator

Because, @Pretzel, it's part of the one move he teaches.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

6 hours ago, iacas said:

Because, @Pretzel, it's part of the one move he teaches.

So he teaches the Jim Furyk loop? Interesting technique, to say the least.