IGNORED

Hello from NC!

EbonyGentleman
Note: This thread is 6136 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hi there. I'm new to the game and new to this forum. I'm currently hitting the driving range ever so often, and I've yet to play my first round.
Hope to have some fun conversations with everyone in the future!

New Slogan for the PGA Tour in 2008:

"These guys are good....but we all know that you only watch if Tiger is playing."

Hi there. I'm new to the game and new to this forum. I'm currently hitting the driving range ever so often, and I've yet to play my first round.

what are you waiting for? get out there and play my man......welcome aboard.....

Thanks for the welcome. Well, I haven't taken a lesson yet. I've just been duffing at the ball (with the occasional whack). Plus, I'm a lefty player. I've just been watching Playing Lessons on the Golf Channel and watching that for help. Then the embarassment sets in when I swing and the ball goes 5 feet to the right. I know, you have to crawl before you walk...

"These guys are good....but we all know that you only watch if Tiger is playing."

Thanks for the welcome. Well, I haven't taken a lesson yet. I've just been duffing at the ball (with the occasional whack). Plus, I'm a lefty player. I've just been watching Playing Lessons on the Golf Channel and watching that for help. Then the embarassment sets in when I swing and the ball goes 5 feet to the right. I know, you have to crawl before you walk...

way to go, I'm a Lefty as well, read my signature at the bottom of every post....small world, we're gaining on em though......hang in there, go to the range as much as possible and if you have some Par3 courses hit those as well, the more you play the better...also go out to a baseball field and hit balls from 1 back stop to another....anything to practice your swing and ball striking. Most importantly, have fun, enjoy the game, don't make it like your job (unenjoyable)

I appreciate the help. I'd love to get out to the range this week, but it's supposed to rain all week where I live. I'll probably just hit the some good books and dream. *sigh*

Hey, guys! Nice to meet you both. I'm happy to be a part of the sand trap family, especially with folks from the Carolinas.

Note: This thread is 6136 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!