IGNORED

The Sand Trap Custom Imperial Hats

mvmac
Note: This thread is 3941 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

small fitted please.

Bryan

:wishon:  919, Aldila Voodoo  :callaway: Razr X Tour 3h  :callaway: Razr Hawk 3w, Aldila NV  :callaway: Razr X Forged 4-PW, KBS Tour  :wishon:  52, 56, 60, KBS Tour
 :odyssey: White Ice 330, 33in  :aimpoint:    :true_linkswear:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Medium fitted. Gracias!

"If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf."

Updated with payment info:

Payment

Please paypal $20 to mvmac83@gmail.com.  If you get more than 1 hat then add $10 per hat.  For example, 2 hats would be $30, 3 hats would be $40.  Please send it as a "gift", I think they've changed it to, "Send money to friends and family", to avoid any fees.  Also include your name AND your username as well as shipping address in the message box for PayPal.  W hen you send money to a "friend" instead of for good and services, it doesn't automatically include your shipping information.    Thanks!

20 of the Prodigy (fitted) and 20 Sandman (velcro) so we can have some extras.  Here is the breakdown so far between fitted and velcro for the responses on this thread, 14 fitted and 17 velcro.  For the fitted we have 1 (S), 3 (M), 8 (L) and 2 (XL).

Let me know if you want to modify your order or if I missed someone, thanks!

Tristan - two Large Fitted and one Sandman

Golfingdad - one XL fitted and one Sandman

Mchepp - two Large Fitted

Spyder - one XL Fitted

RobCWhatUp - one Medium Fitted

nevets88- one Medium fitted

NMGolf - one Large Fitted, one Sandman

HazardMagnet- one Large fitted

Vasaribm - one Small fitted

jefkve - one Medium fitted

boogielicious - one Large fitted

NuclearMike - one Large fitted and one Sandman

Jamo - one Sandman

Mr. Desmond - one Sandman

jetknicks1 - one Sandman

el shanko - one Sandman

clearwaterMS - one Sandman

Cipher- one Sandman

gwlee7- one Sandman

Hacker101 - One Sandman

This list of guys indicated they'd be interested in a hat but haven't specified what style, size or how many.  Which is fine because I'm ordering extras but if you want a fitted hat, it'd make sense to let me know rather than hope I have extras of your size.

onephenom

SloverUT- fitted

Stretch (2)

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

Originally Posted by el shanko

1 question i dont have a pay pal account is there another way to pay if not i will set one up.

I'll PM you

Originally Posted by Dave2512

Thanks for the update. I was interested in the fitted hat but after seeing the pic I'll pass but I would like a visor.

Originally Posted by shakogolfer78

One Visor Please. PM me with details

Originally Posted by mrwaltmitty

Planning to get anymore any visors?

Guys that are interested in visors, going to need 5 more people or sell 5 more visors to do another visor order, thanks

Mike McLoughlin

• Administrator
Originally Posted by mvmac

Guys that are interested in visors, going to need 5 more people or sell 5 more visors to do another visor order, thanks

You'll wear 'em, Mike! :)

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Originally Posted by iacas

You'll wear 'em, Mike! :)

Mike McLoughlin

Hey, you laugh... but with the size of this melon on my neck I take pride in finding comfortable/stylish fitted hats! If this hat fits me, I will damn sure buy a whole order/run for myself LOL! Last week I went to Golf Galaxy and they had 2 specific Under Armour Golf fitted hats on sale, which that alone shocked me, but on top of that they fit like a glove. I looked like I had a damn hat fetish when I bought all 5 white hats and 4 black hats that they had left in stock! You can never have enough hats!

Originally Posted by Fireblade

Visor in white for me. Paypal for the transaction?

Like I said before, sold out of visors but since your interested, just need 4 more to put in another order.

Mike McLoughlin

Add a non-fitted one for me... so now I'm at 2 Lg. Fitted and one velcro back... I'll PayPal you right now.

Tristan Hilton

My Equipment: 
PXG 0211 Driver (Diamana S+ 60; 10.5°) · PXG 0211 FWs (Diamana S+ 60; 15° and 21°) · PXG 0211 Hybrids (MMT 80; 22°, 25°, and 28°) · PXG 0311P Gen 2 Irons (SteelFiber i95; 7-PW) · Edel Wedges (KBS Hi-Rev; 50°, 55°, 60°) · Edel Classic Blade Putter (32") · Vice Pro or Maxfli Tour · Pinned Prism Rangefinder · Star Grips · Flightscope Mevo · TRUE Linkswear Shoes · Sun Mountain C130S Bag

On my MacBook Pro:
Analyzr Pro

OK Mike, I just paypal-ed you for my order.  Thanks again!

And I saw a page back that Erik said he'd take some of the extra ones you had ... pretty sure he's talking about the visors!

Note: This thread is 3941 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!