IGNORED

Bob Costas attacks CBS Sports for Ignoring the Masters' 'Racism and Sexism'

mvmac
Note: This thread is 4018 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Let's remember he's with NBC who owns MSNBC who employs the #1 racist on the air.............Al Sharpton.

• Upvote 1

If you don't like to read that much may I suggest you view an excellent documentary I recently watched called Uneven Fairways. You may have already seen it but it is an excellent and very informative account of the trials, tribulations and victories of an underated league of players.

Here's the description: Take a rare glimpse into the Negro Golf Leagues, and the African American men who were forbidden to play golf at its highest level, but refused to take no for an answer. Rather than giving up their dreams, they built their own courses, their own tour, and ultimately, their own place in history. While the prize money was slim, each man won something that money couldn't buy: the chance to play. "The Story of the Negro Leagues of Golf" is a groundbreaking documentary celebrating African-American contributions to golf. Produced in partnership with Moxie Pictures, it celebrates the golfers who confronted prejudice and endured indignities for the right to play golf at its highest level. Hosted by Samuel L. Jackson and based on the books Uneven Lies by Pete McDaniel and Forbidden Fairways by Calvin H. Sinnette Uneven Fairways is a groundbreaking documentary celebrating the men and women who had the courage to follow their dreams-and the skill to make them come true. Delve into golf history told through interviews, never before seen footage, and real-life stories from the history-makers of the game, both past and present. Hear how their stories of courage and perseverance changed golf forever.

http://www.amazon.com/Uneven-Fairways-Story-Negro-Leagues/dp/B004ZQYZCE

This was so good I think I'll buy myself a copy!

Originally Posted by jimmyc

Let's remember he's with NBC who owns MSNBC who employs the #1 racist on the air.............Al Sharpton.

Agree he is a racist, but #1?  I think some of the Fox News guys or Rush Limbaugh would give him a run for his money.

BTW, anyone else but me think Costas could has been Marty McFly's stand-in in Back to the Future ?

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 4018 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!