IGNORED

Lefty Edel Wedge Pics

Note: This thread is 3998 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I have been waiting for my turn to own these wedges for about 3 years now and finally I have them in hand.  Even though I won't be able to play with them until at least September being that I am in Afghanistan I don't care and I wanted them shipped over here so that I can see them in person and know that I finally have them.  Neil at Edel is the person who got me squared away and he even did some work on some other wedges that he didn't have to and I will post those on here later and talk about also.

Lefties we are no longer left out when it comes to Edel wedges! (Digger Grind on all wedges) and they are just flat out gorgeous:

I of course had to add my lil touches so my 51* became a FIDDY 1 with my initials on it

My wife's name on the FIDDY 5

• Upvote 1

how do those work exactly?

what I mean is, do you throw them at the ball?  They don't appear to have any shafts...

In my bag:

some golf clubs

a few golf balls

a bag of tee's some already broken the rest soon to be

a snickers wrapper (if you have seen me play, you would know you are not going anywhere for a while)

and an empty bottle of water

Originally Posted by clearwaterms

how do those work exactly?

what I mean is, do you throw them at the ball?  They don't appear to have any shafts...

Well they have this glue call epoxy that I will use to stick them onto the shafts that I've already been fitted for that are with me here in Afghanistan.

They look great!

Enjoy.

Could never place a wife or child's name on my clubs -- I mutter too many profanities at them... the clubs that is...

Ping G400 Max 9/TPT Shaft, TEE EX10 Beta 4, 5 wd, PXG 22 HY, Mizuno JPX919F 5-GW, TItleist SM7 Raw 55-09, 59-11, Bettinardi BB39

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Originally Posted by Mr. Desmond

They look great!

Enjoy.

Could never place a wife or child's name on my clubs -- I mutter too many profanities at them... the clubs that is...

I feel your pain there but it will hopefully have a calming effect on my game...hopefully!! Too funny!!

Note: This thread is 3998 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!