• Announcements

• iacas

GAME GOLF Ryder Cup Contest   09/22/2016

Join our GAME GOLF Ryder Cup Challenge to win an autographed GAME GOLF, a Pebble Steel watch, and many more great prizes!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Righty to Lefty

Lefty Edel Wedge Pics

6 posts in this topic

I have been waiting for my turn to own these wedges for about 3 years now and finally I have them in hand.  Even though I won't be able to play with them until at least September being that I am in Afghanistan I don't care and I wanted them shipped over here so that I can see them in person and know that I finally have them.  Neil at Edel is the person who got me squared away and he even did some work on some other wedges that he didn't have to and I will post those on here later and talk about also.

Lefties we are no longer left out when it comes to Edel wedges! (Digger Grind on all wedges) and they are just flat out gorgeous:

I of course had to add my lil touches so my 51* became a FIDDY 1 with my initials on it

My wife's name on the FIDDY 5

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

how do those work exactly?

what I mean is, do you throw them at the ball?  They don't appear to have any shafts...

Originally Posted by clearwaterms

how do those work exactly?

what I mean is, do you throw them at the ball?  They don't appear to have any shafts...

Well they have this glue call epoxy that I will use to stick them onto the shafts that I've already been fitted for that are with me here in Afghanistan.

They look great!

Enjoy.

Could never place a wife or child's name on my clubs -- I mutter too many profanities at them... the clubs that is...

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Originally Posted by Mr. Desmond

They look great!

Enjoy.

Could never place a wife or child's name on my clubs -- I mutter too many profanities at them... the clubs that is...

I feel your pain there but it will hopefully have a calming effect on my game...hopefully!! Too funny!!