IGNORED

How many golf balls do you have?

gaz d
Note: This thread is 6112 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I was bored today and decided i would count each and every golf ball in my possesion!
727 was my final total!
Some were brand new i won i have only bought 15 of that lot which were the top flite D2.
Anyone else have near as many or more than me?

In the Wilson Stand Bag

Driver:........Ping........G5 Reg shaft
3 Wood:......Mitsushiba.........M575-15°

Irons:.........Taylormade RocketBallz......3 Hybrid - PW..Stiff Shafts

Wedges:....Cleveland CG16 56 & 60

I don't have that many, but I do like collecting them. So for a lot of balls, I have only one used for collection.

In my Essex Stand Bag:
3 Wood: F/Speed - Aldila S Graphite Shaft
Hybrid: Halo 3i 22° - R Graphite Shaft
Wedges: Glass Bead - Lob Wedge - 60°Putter: Tour Collection MX400 (LOVE IT!)Ball: HX-Tour 56 - Pro-V1XHome Courses: Stone Mountain Golf Course (73.5/134)

I was bored today and decided i would count each and every golf ball in my possesion!

I have you beat. Haven't bothered to count, but it's in the area of 1500 or so.

That, plus two crates of shags. And my car trunk has about a hundred balls rolling around inside.
"Shouldn't you be going faster? I mean, you're doing 40 in a 65..."

Driver: Burner TP 9.5*
3 Wood: 906F2 15*
2I: Eye 23I-PW: 3100 I/HWedges: Vokey Spin-Milled 56*06, MP-R 52*07/60*05Putter: Victoria IIBall: Pro V1xCheck out my new blog: Thousand Yard DriveHome Course: Kenton County...

i have about 30 in my bag... i haven't bought a single ball all season though hop off a mower while working and take a quick look in the woods or along the ponds heh.

In my stand Bag:

R7 Superquad 10.5* Fujikura REAX 65-S
Hi-Bore XLS 19* Hybrid Dynamic Gold S300
MP-60 4 thru PW Dynamic Gold S300 .588 REG 54* SW Vokey 58* LWSTX Greeny IV putter

My uncle owns a landscape company in Merritt Island, FL. He does a few golf courses so he sends me all that he finds. I probably have 1000 or so, but I give a ton away as well as sell some on Ebay. I could easily build up 10,000 in about 6 months if I wanted to.

In the
AMP Cart Bag
Driver : 3Dx Square Tour 8°
3 Wood : 4DX
2H : Edge CFT TitaniumIrons : M685 3-PWWedges : CG12 Satin 54° and 58°Putter : Odyssey White XG #9 33"Balls : Staff ZIP

I have 25 I think. And I don't use 15 of them on normal occasions because they are ProV's left over from golf season so I don't have that many right now...
My Clubs
Driver: HiBore XL 10.5*
3-Wood: SS-01
Hybrid: 503H 22*
Irons: Deep Red II TourSand Wedge: CG10 56*Lob Wedge: CG10 60*Putter: V Foil GT M6.4KBall: ProV1

I have about 100, all brand new i have a box of D2's, a few boxs Callaway HX Hot, and then Callaway Tour 56, and Callaway Tour.. also have a two box of Nike One (had to get in on that tiger promo.. but i didnt win ..

also have about 25 range balls.. practice..
Whats in my bag?
Bag: Terrafirma X Tour Edition Stand Bag
Driver#1 - FT-i 10
Driver#2 - FT-5 10
Irons (5-SW): Fusion Wide Sole Graphite RegularHybrid Fusion #4 HybridWood Fusion #3 & #5 Fairway WoodPutter: White Hot XG 2 ball Tour EditionCurrent Balls: D2 & HX Hot & Tour 56

2, 1 Bridgestone E-6 & 1 TF D2.

Haha yeah man. Me too.. except a Nike and a Callaway Warbird. Really gotta get sommore this weekend, especially with tryouts being in a few weeks.

Driver: Tour Burner 9.5*
3W: r7 Draw 15*
2H: Slingshot Hybrid 17*
7W: Launcher Sport 22*
Irons: Launcher 5-PWGW: X-Tour 50*SW: SV Tour 56*Putter: Sabertooth 34"Ball: TaylorMade TP LD Red

I just bought a new dozen today of Bridgestone e5's (never played 'em before)...Now I have about 5 in my bag, two sleeves of srixon soft feel left, and 3 sleeves of top flite d2 feels left...So, I have around 35 golf balls as of now.

Driver Ping G10 10.5*
Hybrids Ping G5 (3) 19* Bridgestone J36 (4) 22*
Irons Mizuno MP-57 5-PW
Wedges Srixon WG-504 52.08 Bridgestone WC Copper 56.13
Putter 33" Scotty Cameron Studio Select #2

I have a 10 gallon bucket full for chipping practice in the yard. Maybe 6 gamers in the bag.

In the bag:

Burner 10.5
Rescue mid 16, 19, 22, 25
X-16 irons Forged+ Vintage 48, 54, 60 Circa 62 #3 A009125

After my last 9 holes, I have exactly one ball left in my bag. Luckily, I found it in the woods while I was searching for mine, because I would have been bumming them off of my buddy to finish up the round if I hadn't.

It is pretty gouged and worn. So much so that I can't even distinguish what kind of ball it is.

I am going to Golfsmith tomorrow...any recommendations? I need something in the $20 range. Are the D2's as good as Kenny Mayne leads us to believe?

Blog Internetz | Twitter | Rolling Knolls
----
Super LoCo 457cc 10*
Tight Lies 16* & 13*
Recovery 21* Pure Distance 4-PW Diadic 52* and raw 588 60* Anser 4 blade U-Tri Tour

You can get some DT so/lo 's for $20. I would play those if your looking for a $20 ball.

In the bag:

Burner 10.5
Rescue mid 16, 19, 22, 25
X-16 irons Forged+ Vintage 48, 54, 60 Circa 62 #3 A009125

Sweet. I will check them out.

----
Super LoCo 457cc 10*
Tight Lies 16* & 13*
Recovery 21* Pure Distance 4-PW Diadic 52* and raw 588 60* Anser 4 blade U-Tri Tour

i have about 6 dozen or so, i found a local shop that put the Srixon's ZUR-S on sale for 29.99 and actually mis marked them to 19.99. so I bought every dozen he had it was about 15 dozen so i sold 10dz on eBay for 30.00 and made some quick cash. I have no idea how many shag balls i have, maybe a couple hundred or so.

Driver W506 10.5* Pro Launch Red
3 Wood G5 14.5* Rifle Project X 6.0 wood
Hybrid Rapture 18* VS Proto
3-PW i506 Forged Project X 6.0
54* WG 504 Forged 60* WG 504 ForgedPutter Futura Phanton 33"Ball ZUR-S

I am going to Golfsmith tomorrow...any recommendations? I need something in the $20 range. Are the D2's as good as Kenny Mayne leads us to believe?

I play the D2 Feels. They've kicked every other "non-premium" ball out of the bag. They are plenty long and have about the softest non-urethane cover I've run across. They spin very well around the green and have a solid feel on full shots.

I used to be a "Titleist only" guy. I played NXTs and DT's of all different types and I honestly like the D2 Feels better. They are a bargain at their price too. My opinion of the other D2's (Straight and Distance) is that they're not any better than any of the other mid and low price balls. I wouldn't play either of these myself.

What's in my bag (most of the time)

Exotics 12°, Aldila VS Proto 65S
Exotics CB1 4W, 16.5°, Fujikura Stiff
3DX DC Ironwood 20°, 23°, 26º Hybrids, Proforce V2 Stiff Acer XP905 Pro 6-PW, Dynalite Gold S300Inazone CNC Spin Satin GW 50°/8°, SW 54°/14°, LW 58°/4°Boccieri...

I have a case full of golf balls that I'm sposed to give to customers. They have our company logo on them.

Truth be told, many don't golf and I end up using about half of them.

So, I have approximately 144 golf balls, give or take....

In my Golf Bag:

Driver: W-506 10.5°, Mitsubishi Rayon 59g, Stiff, High Bp
3-Metal: Eye-O-Matic, Aldila NV-S, Stiff
Hybrid: Rescue Mid 3, 19°, StiffIrons: 3-PW CompEZ, TrueTemper Dynamic Gold, S300Wedges: CG-10 46°, Vokey 58°Putter: Zing2Ball: Pro V1x (only if they are...

Sounds like I will be picking up some D2 Feels if the price is right (read: if my wife ok's it!).

----
Super LoCo 457cc 10*
Tight Lies 16* & 13*

Note: This thread is 6112 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!