IGNORED

whos winning the superbowl??

asianpsuation
Note: This thread is 5897 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. superbowl winner

• Patriots
    • Colts (if you vote for them were gunna have an argument)
    • broncos
    • bengals
    • saints
    • bears
    • chargers
    • others..(ravens, eagles, sleepers etc.)

giants!!!!!!!!!!

What's In My Bag

Driver R9 Supertri 9.5
3 WoodR9
3 Hybrid: Baffler DWSIrons X-20 Tour 4-PWGap Wedge RAC TP SmokeSand Wedge Vokey 56.14Lob Wedge Vokey SM 60.7Putter:SeeMore FGP Black

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

voted for the colts because I doubt my the bills can do it

Usually use NXT Extreme's or HX Hot's
Soon to be Home Track : Grey Silo GC (71.5 / 128)

It sure won't be my Packers. Defense should be good but with no WR's, TE or RB it could be a long year.

Having Brett Favre sidearming the ball out of his wheelchair isn't going to help matters any.

That's not just Bears fan trash talk, either. Brett Favre is one of my favorite players, but he is way past his prime and it would be in the best interest for the team for them to draft a replacement (best of luck with Aaron Rodgers!) and have him step aside.

Blog Internetz | Twitter | Rolling Knolls
----
Super LoCo 457cc 10*
Tight Lies 16* & 13*
Recovery 21* Pure Distance 4-PW Diadic 52* and raw 588 60* Anser 4 blade U-Tri Tour

Redskins!
What's in the bag

Driver: Speed LD F Driver 9.5°
5 wood: 909F2 18.5°
Hybrid: EDGE CFT 21°Irons: i5 - 4-pwWedges: CG10 52°, 56°, & 60° degreePutter: Udrainium Doc 15Ball: DT SoLoHome Courses: Spring Lakes Golf Club, Stouffville, ON & Ocean Ridge Plantation Golf, Sunset...

voted for the colts because I doubt my the bills can do it

Colts lost Tarik Glen and Cato June. If they can still protect Peyton they got a shot, but never cont out the Bills. Being from Buffalo, I think they are flying under the radar.

Also never count out the BradyPats.

In my Grom:
Driver: :nike: Sasquatch 9.5° Graffalloy Shaft-Stiff Flex
FW: :nike: 3 (15°) & 5 (19°) Sasquatch Diamana Shaft-Stiff Flex
Hybrid: :touredge: Tour Edge Exotics Ironwood 21° Adila Shaft-Stiff Flex
Irons: :nike: 4-AW OSS Steel Shaft-Stiff Flex
Wedges: :vokey: Vokey Spin Milled 54 and 60
Putter:  :edel: Basic Series 

to rub it in a little more to colts fans, they lost tarik glenn a 3 time pro bowler, cato june a one time pro bowler, dominic rhodes (tho addai is nice), nick harper and jason david, the starting corners. oh ya and anthony mcfarland is done for the year, imo he is (was) the key to your run defense And that monster contract u guys inked freeney too will put you in salary cap HELL in a couple years. Have fun colts fans...love newengland

Driver: r7 460 TP 10.5 w/Ozik Altus SX
3 Wood: Tour Proto 14.5 w/Ozik Xcon7 SX
Hybrid: Tour Proto. A2TS 19 w/ Matrix Ozik Altus HB SX
Irons: R7tp w/project x 6.0
Wedges: spin milled 56 w/ Proj. x 5.5 XTour60putter: Monza CorzaBall: Pro V1/ whatevers in my bag.

I was referring to Mike Tomlin, head coach of the 2008 Super Bowl Champions.

I think Tomlin will do a great job. It seemed like a lot of the Vikes players really liked playing for him. It is a little crazy how fast he became a head coach though. Just two years ago he was a defensive secondary coach.

Any way If you would all wear these nice purple sun glasses, have some of my Purple Kool-Aid, and forget everything you know about football you would all see how clear it is that the Vikings will win the Superbowl.

X460 Tour Driver
S2H2 4 wood
mp32 irons
MP T Black Nickel 51&56 Wedges
Answer Putter

Redskins!

I like your thinking baby....Hail to the Redskins..... Hail Victory........ Braves on the Warpath.........Fight for Ole DC.....

Colts lost Tarik Glen and Cato June. If they can still protect Peyton they got a shot, but never cont out the Bills. Being from Buffalo, I think they are flying under the radar.

lol buffalo, they make me laugh. Every year the fans get so pumped for looserman to throw int's and then watch the dolphins pick them apart

Usually use NXT Extreme's or HX Hot's
Soon to be Home Track : Grey Silo GC (71.5 / 128)

id have to say either the patriots (which i obviously am going to have a huge bias for) or the chargers. the patriots had a tremendous off season, and barring a holdout by asante samuel; seem to be in the best position to win. THe chargers on the other hand are imo the most talented team in football up and down the roster. The colts lost too many people in the off season (and i hate them). Ya the steelers could be dangerous this year, big ben is the x factor for them

NE Pats suck too. Tom shady is overrated..... no edivence to support my comments, just wanted to say it to get on his nerves. Pat's have a solid team but like we've seen before. anything can happen.

Patriots:great regular season record. playoffs. Colts: will make playoffs but fall short. Chargers: playoffs ( 1 good reciever away) Ravens: top D but need consistancy from McNair. great addition of McGhee. playoffs for sure. AFC BAL vs IND NE VS SD BAL VS SD SD - supe bowl bound Bears will make playoffs cause their division is weak... I think for the NFC South... it'll be a dog fight between Saints and Panthers.. Dallas will make playoffs... unless McNabb stays healthy.. NFC West is gonna be hard to predict: Seahawks - S.Alexander (stays healthy), D.Branch (moved to lead reciever), M. Hasselback (can he deliver on game day) 49ers -F.Gore (another impressive season?), Alex Smith( 2nd year as starter), D.Jackson (new season w/ 49ers) Rams - S. Jackson (stud or bust) , M.Bulger (can he deliver on game day) , T.Holt (is his age catching up w/ him?) NFC CHI VS NO DAL VS STL NO VS DAL DAL - super bowl bound in the middle: Bengals Eagles Panthers my sleepers: Raiders, Buccs, Arizona no way: -Giants (Tiki gone and Straham under appretiated. but who know's will the other Manning pull a miracle?) -Atlanta (too much Vick drama and no good QB) -Browns (maybe next year Quinn) -Redskins (no Portis... no good) Madden Curse: Vince Young will not break the curse.... either horrible season or injury....

In my bag:
Driver: R9 TP Rombax Stiff
3 Wood: R9 TP 85g Stiff
3 hybrid: X
4-SW: X-20 Uniflex

SteelLW: Forged Chrome

Putter: White Hot XG #1

my sleepers:

r u kidding me?? the bucs and raides are gonna suck more than last year.

Pittsburgh all the way

Driver: 10.5* SuperQuad TP 1st Edition All Black V2 Stiff
5 Wood - 585.h 19* DG S300
Irons: 3-PW S59 Stiff
Wedges: Rac TP 52*, 60* MP-T 56*
Putter(s): Anser 3 TP Black ballGET TO SINGLE DIGITS!Goal: Beat a certain admin that lives in my town

Dallas Cowboys

'nuff said
What I play:
Cleveland HiBore XLS 9.5 Fujikura Stiff flex | Titleist 735.cm Stainless Steel True Temper S300 3-PW | Titleist Vokey GW 52 | Cleveland 588 SW 56 | Titleist Vokey LW 60 | Scotty Cameron Studio Stainless | Titleist Pro V1x

Where I play:
Texas A&M UniversityHow I play:Goals for 2008

last place will be GB,Jacksonville, atlanta or maybe the browns....

pitt is a good sleeper too... hopefully if big ben is ready and focused...
s.holmes is gonna have a good season.

In my bag:

The Bears suck.......they'll be hit by the injury bug this season.

Driver: Titleist 907D1
3W: 906F2 15
5W: Cobra SZ HS
Hybrid: Cobra Baffler 21
Irons: Taylormade Rac LT2 Wedges: Vokey SM 52 + 56 Putter: Some old piece of crap

That's BS, my Lions aren't even on the list......LMAO

I say, give the Lion's 1 more season.... they won't be the be the worst but not yet on the bubble....

adding tatum bell was a good move, but i think they should move for trotter if he decides not to retire. a good pick up purely for experience and help mentor the other linebacker corp...

In my bag:

Note: This thread is 5897 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!