IGNORED

What kind of car do you drive?

Jeepthrills
Note: This thread is 3027 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hey, that's not bad - I had a choice of fixing my A/C or getting a new wedge - I chose the latter.

Yeah my A/C is broken as well. We've been getting temperatures around 100 lately and it is absolutely killer to drive... I park outside so I leave my windows up and break a sweat within seconds of getting in my car. Today it started raining while I was driving so I had to roll my windows up and I thought I was going to suffocate.

2006 300 C--Brilliant Black

In my Grom:
Driver: :nike: Sasquatch 9.5° Graffalloy Shaft-Stiff Flex
FW: :nike: 3 (15°) & 5 (19°) Sasquatch Diamana Shaft-Stiff Flex
Hybrid: :touredge: Tour Edge Exotics Ironwood 21° Adila Shaft-Stiff Flex
Irons: :nike: 4-AW OSS Steel Shaft-Stiff Flex
Wedges: :vokey: Vokey Spin Milled 54 and 60
Putter:  :edel: Basic Series 

One of these days, I'll have a two-car garage and the other car will be an RX-8.

This is my married man's car:

:big grin:

Nothing in the swing is done at the expense of balance.

two volvos - S40 and XC90. Also have a Honda CBR F4
What's in the bag

Driver: Speed LD F Driver 9.5°
5 wood: 909F2 18.5°
Hybrid: EDGE CFT 21°Irons: i5 - 4-pwWedges: CG10 52°, 56°, & 60° degreePutter: Udrainium Doc 15Ball: DT SoLoHome Courses: Spring Lakes Golf Club, Stouffville, ON & Ocean Ridge Plantation Golf, Sunset...

Yeah my A/C is broken as well. We've been getting temperatures around 100 lately and it is absolutely killer to drive... I park outside so I leave my windows up and break a sweat within seconds of getting in my car. Today it started raining while I was driving so I had to roll my windows up and I thought I was going to suffocate.

Well, I used to leave the windows down in my car while I went and did something, otherwise it would be the total cooker in there when I got back in, later. Unfortunately some cheap bastard reached into the car and took a box of Pro V1's in plain sight...so, eh, yeah, lesson learned the hard way. I'll suffer the oven.

"Shouldn't you be going faster? I mean, you're doing 40 in a 65..."

Driver: Burner TP 9.5*
3 Wood: 906F2 15*
2I: Eye 23I-PW: 3100 I/HWedges: Vokey Spin-Milled 56*06, MP-R 52*07/60*05Putter: Victoria IIBall: Pro V1xCheck out my new blog: Thousand Yard DriveHome Course: Kenton County...

2003 GMC envoy.

Works well for throwing the clubs in the back and also hauling around my bass guitar rig. It was also my first vehicle with four wheel drive, what a god-send. I could not take getting stuck in the snow with my two wheel drive truck anymore. Why do they make two-wheel drive trucks available to people who live were there is ice and snow? And why did god make me stupid enough to buy a truck with two-wheel drive when I live were there is ice and snow?

Anyway, love the envoy and am looking at updating to a new model soon.

X460 Tour Driver
S2H2 4 wood
mp32 irons
MP T Black Nickel 51&56 Wedges
Answer Putter

Dodge Neon SRT-4. this is an older pictures. its lowered 2inchs, and has clear corners instead of though ornage ones.

Driver: 905r 9.5*
Wood: V Steel 4 & 7
Irons: r7 TP
Wedges: 52*,56*,60* Spin Mill Oil Can
Putter: Rossa Imola TP/ Studio Select Newport 2

My Porsche 944

Also got a works Merc Estate which is great for golf, although i still take the Porka now and again, with the seats down in the back (no one can fit in them anyway) can fit 2 full golf bags and two trollies!

Since that picture was taken i've put clear indicators on, much improved look for the car!

Superquad 9.5 Stiff
G5 3 Wood Stiff
MP-57 3-PW
R-Series 56 Wedge
52 & 60 WedgesWH #5

2002 Chevy Avalanche Z71 4WD ORP
2004 GMC Envoy XLT

:tmade: R15 14* Matrix Black Tie 7m3

:adams: Speedline Super S 3w & 5w Matrix Radix HD S VI

:callaway: X-12 4-PW Memphis 10

IONNOVEX  Type S GDT 50*, 54* & 62* Mitsubishi Rayon Kuro Kage Black 80ir

:odyssey: Tri-Ball SRT

-Landon

2007 Toyota Camry SE, magnetic gray

Cart Bag
ISI Irons
ONE Platinum ball
CG10 60 degree wedge
r7 stiff shaft 10.5 degree driver
Two ball White Hot XG putter
Stand bag

Heaven is 630 a.m. Saturday morning, 65 crisp degrees headed toward a comfortable 80, first tee (elevated, of course) . . . and not another worry in the world.

Driver: r7 quad/10.5 degree, stiff shaft
3W: Steelhead III, stiff shaft
7W: r5, stiff shaftIrons (2-SW): ISI K/Black dot, stiff shaft,...

99 Mercedes ML 320

In The Bag...

Driver: SQ Sumo 10.5* w/ Aldila VS Proto
3 Wood: Burner
Hybrid: SQ 18*Irons(3-PW): 755 w/ Dynamic Gold S30052.08*: Vokey Oil Can56.14*: Vokey Spin MilledPutter: Newport 2Ball: pro v1xShoes: Footjoy Athletics

2006 Honda Civic, which IMO is much nicer than your American version

In My Bag:

Driver: Burner Driver 9.5 (UST Proforce V2 Stiff 76g)
3 Wood: Rescue TP 14.5* (Stock 75g Stiff)
2 Iron: G10 Hybrid (Ust Proforce V2 85g High Launch Stiff)Irons: X- Forged (Rifle 6.0 Shafts)Wedges: 248.06, 252.08, SM56.10, SM60.04Putter: 9 XG Ball: TP BlackBag: Ozone Stand...

Note: This thread is 3027 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!