IGNORED

Wisconsin's Own Group!

Note: This thread is 3934 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I started this group with the hopes that we could have a place to talk about anything golf in Wisconsin. We can use this group to set up outings, large or small, post known and verified golf savings, and just talk golf in general with locals.

Sweet I hope more people join up and we can get a annual TST event going as well.

Nate

:pxg:(10.5) :benhogan:(4W):titleist:U500(3UI) :benhogan: Icon(4-PW) :edel:(52/58)

:odyssey:Putter :snell: MTB Black  

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Originally Posted by Jakester23

Do we get a T-shirt or something?

LOL, we could make some up I spoze.

Nate

:pxg:(10.5) :benhogan:(4W):titleist:U500(3UI) :benhogan: Icon(4-PW) :edel:(52/58)

I take an XXL. I can always us a new polo my wife's part time job is hindering my golf career. I like this group page I was looking for someone to do 9 with the other day and didn't have anyone. I would have for sure put something on this page if it existed.

Originally Posted by Jakester23

my wife's part time job is hindering my golf career.   .

My wife joined a women's running group a few years back that generally meets for early morning runs both Saturdays and Sundays, which really puts a damper on being able to golf or play tennis with some friends who have a standing 9am Saturday tennis session; this is especially true when the girls spend two hours grabbing coffee and breakfast after (or sometimes, I suspect, in lieu of) a run.

By the way, I'm in the Madison area.

In my bag: - Ping G20 driver, 10.5 deg. S flex - Ping G20 3W, 15 deg., S flex - Nickent 4dx 3H, 4H - Nike Slingshot 4-PW - Adams Tom Watson 52 deg. GW - Vokey 58 deg. SW -Ping Half Wack-E putter

Jakester, in regards to your other posts.  If you want to learn a consistent draw with your irons, just let me know.  I can give you a couple tips sometime.  I am in the west end of town(oconomowoc), myself.  I still would recommend evolvr over what I can show you, but I would be happy to give you a couple tips at the range sometime.  Just PM me and let me know.

Nate

Note: This thread is 3934 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!