• Announcements

• iacas

GAME GOLF Ryder Cup Contest   09/22/2016

Join our GAME GOLF Ryder Cup Challenge to win an autographed GAME GOLF, a Pebble Steel watch, and many more great prizes!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sigfan2340

Wisconsin's Own Group!

10 posts in this topic

I started this group with the hopes that we could have a place to talk about anything golf in Wisconsin. We can use this group to set up outings, large or small, post known and verified golf savings, and just talk golf in general with locals.

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

Sweet I hope more people join up and we can get a annual TST event going as well.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Originally Posted by Jakester23

Do we get a T-shirt or something?

LOL, we could make some up I spoze.

I take an XXL. I can always us a new polo my wife's part time job is hindering my golf career. I like this group page I was looking for someone to do 9 with the other day and didn't have anyone. I would have for sure put something on this page if it existed.

Jake... that's part why I did it to.... It's always fun to golf with new people.

So sigfan what area are you in if you are close to me ill hit you up.

Originally Posted by Jakester23

my wife's part time job is hindering my golf career.   .

My wife joined a women's running group a few years back that generally meets for early morning runs both Saturdays and Sundays, which really puts a damper on being able to golf or play tennis with some friends who have a standing 9am Saturday tennis session; this is especially true when the girls spend two hours grabbing coffee and breakfast after (or sometimes, I suspect, in lieu of) a run.

By the way, I'm in the Madison area.

Jakester, in regards to your other posts.  If you want to learn a consistent draw with your irons, just let me know.  I can give you a couple tips sometime.  I am in the west end of town(oconomowoc), myself.  I still would recommend evolvr over what I can show you, but I would be happy to give you a couple tips at the range sometime.  Just PM me and let me know.

Remember to invite ours from Wisconsin to the group! I sent everyone in the TST Outing post an invite.