IGNORED

Need Third and Fourth for Birdsfoot on August 7

Note: This thread is 3374 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Administrator

I'm doing a review of Birdsfoot ( www.birdsfoot.com ) and may still have spots for a third and a fourth golfer. The tee time is August 7 mid-morning. It's a free round, but I'd appreciate a few bucks for the gas. Normal round there would run about $50 IIRC.

Let me know if you're interested. I may still have the spots open. I'm putting out a few feelers, and this is one of them.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Looks like a very good looking golf course, good luck to whoever gets the chance to play.

In my Essex Stand Bag:
3 Wood: F/Speed - Aldila S Graphite Shaft
Hybrid: Halo 3i 22° - R Graphite Shaft
Wedges: Glass Bead - Lob Wedge - 60°Putter: Tour Collection MX400 (LOVE IT!)Ball: HX-Tour 56 - Pro-V1XHome Courses: Stone Mountain Golf Course (73.5/134)

• Administrator
Last chance for anyone interested!!!!

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Last chance for anyone interested!!!!

how did it go?

In my stand Bag:

R7 Superquad 10.5* Fujikura REAX 65-S
Hi-Bore XLS 19* Hybrid Dynamic Gold S300
MP-60 4 thru PW Dynamic Gold S300 .588 REG 54* SW Vokey 58* LWSTX Greeny IV putter

• Administrator
how did it go?

It rained.

• 7 years later...
  • Administrator

Any reasonably long-time members up for a round at Birdsfoot on Saturday (June 27th)?

I would be... :) A little to far of a drive though..

-Matt-

"does it still count as a hit fairway if it is the next one over"

DRIVER-Callaway FTiz__3 WOOD-Nike SQ Dymo 15__HYBRIDS-3,4,5 Adams__IRONS-6-PW Adams__WEDGES-50,55,60 Wilson Harmonized__PUTTER-Odyssey Dual Force Rossie II

I would... just saw this post. I am only about 1.5hrs from the course and its a great layout! 100% chance of rain will keep me away from my 8am tee time Saturday morning at the home club.

4 1/2 hours away would basically require me to stay overnight. Still, could be a possibility. Let me know if you still need someone.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:
:srixon: Z355

:callaway: XR16 3 Wood
:tmade: Aeroburner 19* 3 hybrid
:ping: I e1 irons 4-PW
:vokey: SM5 50, 60
:wilsonstaff: Harmonized Sole Grind 56 and Windy City Putter

Birdsfoot is a nice track.  Not too bad of a drive for me either.  Maybe 40 minutes.

I'm playing in an outing west of Pittsburgh tomorrow.  9am shotgun start.  But based on the forecast, both us are going to get soaked.

"Witty golf quote."

• Administrator

I'm playing in an outing west of Pittsburgh tomorrow.  9am shotgun start.  But based on the forecast, both us are going to get soaked.

Yeah, we canceled the tee time earlier today. Supposed to get 2" or more rain.

Yeah, we canceled the tee time earlier today. Supposed to get 2" or more rain.

We got the rain check.  Then we had five hours to kill before the banquet and awards ceremony.  So we all went home first, since that part was at a location much closer to Pittsburgh.

The bad part of the rain check is that none of our foursome like this course (Indian Run in Avella) and wouldn't play there if we weren't participating in an outing to raise money for the social club and a couple charities.  So we all agreed that we'd play together, because trying to convince other golfers to drive 45 minutes to a piece of shit so I can play free usually doesn't work.

"Witty golf quote."

Note: This thread is 3374 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!