IGNORED

Willson Staff Duo - Good Ball!!

Note: This thread is 3865 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Well I tried these today, good off the driver, irons and putter. good distance and fly nice I was very impressed with how they played, helped me shoot 86 IMHO, worth the price.

Originally Posted by sportsnut

Well I tried these today, good off the driver, irons and putter. good distance and fly nice I was very impressed with how they played, helped me shoot 86 IMHO, worth the price.

I received 2 of these balls free sometime last year when ordering a dozen srixons online.

I think an actual rock would have felt better off of my irons than the duo - but that is why there are so many different balls to choose from.

Follow me on twitter

Chris, although my friends call me Mr.L

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

They play pretty well, very comparable to the DT Solos. They are a little longer off the tee for me but have pretty similar spin on approach shots. For the price I'm happy with them.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:
:srixon: Z355

:callaway: XR16 3 Wood
:tmade: Aeroburner 19* 3 hybrid
:ping: I e1 irons 4-PW
:vokey: SM5 50, 60
:wilsonstaff: Harmonized Sole Grind 56 and Windy City Putter

I found a few this summer and they felt really soft, too soft. Probably not the best comparison but not unlike the E6, another marshmallow.

Dave :-)

Note: This thread is 3865 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!