IGNORED

2013 NFL Football

Golfingdad
Note: This thread is 3699 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I like your Avatar @caniac6 !  Wilson played a steady game and made some key 3rd down passes.  Very clutch when it mattered most.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I thought it was gonna be a lot better of a game then that but not being much of a bruno mars fan he really killed it during the halftime along with of course RHCP (Swallows Pride) Denver u dissappointed me and seattle u blew me away going into this game liking both teams let me just say (along with everyone) not at all what i expected to see but hands down seattle controlled the game and put a good ole fashioned arse whoopin i picked denver and will take my defeat in stride seattle showed they are a team to fear and possibly fear for years to come my hats off to them

Being a NC State grad, I'm very happy for Russell Wilson. Not the flashiest QB. All he does is win!

:-D Is NC State still claiming Wilson? (Just joking).

When they signed Rivers after both Alabama and Auburn told him he couldn't play quarterback because "he didn't have good throwing mechanics" I thought they were geniuses. Then when they kicked Wilson to the curb I revoked their "genius" status.

Very impressive defense last night for Seattle and what little chance Denver had to keep it respectable went out of the window with the mistakes.

Im glad Seattle represented the way that they did. I hate the Seahawks but they were able to validate the toughness of the NFC West. NFC Worst to NFC Best..............Next year is our turn. GO NINERS!

Ron :nike: GOLF Embracing my Angry Black Male :mad:

Im glad Seattle represented the way that they did. I hate the Seahawks but they were able to validate the toughness of the NFC West. NFC Worst to NFC Best..............Next year is our turn. GO NINERS!

This is how I looked at it as well last night once it got out of hand. I'm hoping next year they take care of business outside of Seattle and avoid the CLink all together--

Go NINERS!

I was hoping for a more exciting match-up. However, I am not surprised when Seattle's defense shows up like that. On another note, I must say the Superbowl ads this year were quite lackluster overall.

In the Bag:
:titleist: 913 D3 - 9.5* - Diamana Stiff 62g
:mizuno: MP 64s 3-PW - DGS300
:cleveland: CG12 52* & 56*
:tmade: Rosa

I can't wait to read the "QB's on Facebook" segment tomorrow on profootballmock...

Ryan M

The Internet Adjustment Formula:
IAD = ( [ADD] * .96 + [EPS] * [1/.12] ) / (1.15)

IAD = Internet Adjusted Distance (in yards)
ADD = Actual Driver Distance (in yards)
EPS = E-Penis Size (in inches)

:-D  Is NC State still claiming Wilson? (Just joking). When they signed Rivers after both Alabama and Auburn told him he couldn't play quarterback because "he didn't have good throwing mechanics" I thought they were geniuses. Then when they kicked Wilson to the curb I revoked their "genius" status. Very impressive defense last night for Seattle and what little chance Denver had to keep it respectable went out of the window with the mistakes.

I'm still claiming him! He did graduate from State in three years ( I believe with a double major) while playing baseball and football, and eventually minor league baseball. He played at Wisconsin as a graduate student. I still can't figure out why Tom O'Brien didn't want him around at State.

I like your Avatar @caniac6 !  Wilson played a steady game and made some key 3rd down passes.  Very clutch when it mattered most.

Thanks! I am origionally from Boston. Went back two summers ago for the first time in 41 years, and had a great time. What a great city!

I'm still claiming him! He did graduate from State in three years ( I believe with a double major) while playing baseball and football, and eventually minor league baseball. He played at Wisconsin as a graduate student. I still can't figure out why Tom O'Brien didn't want him around at State.

I think it was mostly he didn't want Wilson to be playing two sports. It was either football or nothing.

Best Regards,
Ryan

In the :ogio: bag:
:nike: VR-S Covert Tour Driver 10.5 :nike: VR-S Covert Tour 3W :titleist: 712U 21*
:nike: VR Pro Blades 4-PW :vokey: Vokeys 52*, 56* & 60* :scotty_cameron: Studio Select Newport 2
:leupold:
:true_linkswear: 

WARNING: Very foul language to be read ahead lol

http://profootballmock.com/facebookchat/nfl-qbs-facebook-seachamps/

Ryan M

The Internet Adjustment Formula:
IAD = ( [ADD] * .96 + [EPS] * [1/.12] ) / (1.15)

IAD = Internet Adjusted Distance (in yards)
ADD = Actual Driver Distance (in yards)
EPS = E-Penis Size (in inches)

I hate the NFL right now. I know it's the fan in me but hate hate hate! lol

I think it might be the 49er fan in you.  Bad calls? Sure. A conspiracy against San Francisco? Not likely. Take it from someone who still wonders WHY all the bad calls in Super Bowl 40 (The NFL wanted to reward Bettis' career?), there isn't much to be gained from imagined conspiracy theories. It'll drive you crazy.

I think it might be the 49er fan in you.  Bad calls? Sure. A conspiracy against San Francisco? Not likely. Take it from someone who still wonders WHY all the bad calls in Super Bowl 40 (The NFL wanted to reward Bettis' career?), there isn't much to be gained from imagined conspiracy theories. It'll drive you crazy.

It's totally 100% the fan in me and I told myself to not watch the video LOL. But yeah I cant think of any reason the NFL would have it out for San Fran.

Ron :nike: GOLF Embracing my Angry Black Male :mad:

It's totally 100% the fan in me and I told myself to not watch the video LOL. But yeah I cant think of any reason the NFL would have it out for San Fran.

The proximity to Oakland?

Bill M

Note: This thread is 3699 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!