IGNORED

PGA Championship Thread!

Puttin4Bird
Note: This thread is 6102 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Happily I can report that Big John is in second place, and what's better, Tiger's not in contention.

"Shouldn't you be going faster? I mean, you're doing 40 in a 65..."

Driver: Burner TP 9.5*
3 Wood: 906F2 15*
2I: Eye 23I-PW: 3100 I/HWedges: Vokey Spin-Milled 56*06, MP-R 52*07/60*05Putter: Victoria IIBall: Pro V1xCheck out my new blog: Thousand Yard DriveHome Course: Kenton County...

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you tried to use P2P stream? It might work, just a suggestion though.

Nope, but I'll look into it. Think I'm probably just gonna bring the laptop tomorrow and run it off an outside network.

Driver X460 10°
Hybrid HiBore 2H 19°
Irons 845s 3-PW
Wedges Spin-Milled Vokey Oil Can 56°
Putter Rossie 2Ball NXT Tour

• Administrator
Happily I can report that Big John is in second place, and what's better, Tiger's not in contention.

I think everyone inside the projected cut line is "in contention" right now. They've got 3 (or 3+) rounds to go.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

how can you say that did you not watch last weekend??? hmm, starts one shot back and wins by 8? i think he can come back 6 shots over three rounds. you may not like him but you should atleast respect what he can do, and has done multiple times.

-matt

Driver: 09 Burner 10.5 Aldila NV 65 X Stiff
3wd: G10 14* Aldila NV 85 X Stiff
Hybrid: G10 18* Aldila NV 105 X Stiff
3-PW: I10 X100
Wedge: Tour 52* & 58* S400Putter: Circa 62 No.2 35" Ball: Tour IXLowest 9 (-E) 36Lowest 18 (+2) 73

Don`t you worry, thumper. Everybody knows what he is capable of.

I have made one hole in one this far. While you are reading this, I am most likely out on the tee trying to sink another one

You really cant even talk about whos in contention and who isnt right now because so many things can happen between now and 72 hours from now. However, Big John played great today which was nice to see.
Driver-Taylor Made R7 460cc 10.5* Fujikara REAX Stiff
Fairway Wood-Taylor Made R7 Draw 15* Fujikara REAX Stiff
Hybrid Taylor Made 19* Rescue Mid Steel Stiff
4-PW-Golfsmith G40 TT Lite XL Stiff
GW-Ben Hogan Riviera 8* Bounce 50*SW-Ben Hogan Riviera Medium Bounce 56*LW-Cleveland 60* 588 ChromePutter-Taylo...

It's cool to see John up there even though its unsure how long it will last or how he'll end up. Tiger's within reason too, which keeps me happy.
My Clubs
Driver: HiBore XL 10.5*
3-Wood: SS-01
Hybrid: 503H 22*
Irons: Deep Red II TourSand Wedge: CG10 56*Lob Wedge: CG10 60*Putter: V Foil GT M6.4KBall: ProV1

What are you smoking? LOL! Tiger is in perfect contention. It's so easy for me to see any of the guys in the top 3 or 4 completely fade and shoot 73 or 75 tomorrow.

Driver Ping G10 10.5*
Hybrids Ping G5 (3) 19* Bridgestone J36 (4) 22*
Irons Mizuno MP-57 5-PW
Wedges Srixon WG-504 52.08 Bridgestone WC Copper 56.13
Putter 33" Scotty Cameron Studio Select #2

I think you are overstating things a bit. I suppose you can argue that the PGA has the strongest field of any "Major" because amateurs aren't invited, but the The Players is generally regarded as attracting the strongest field of any "tourney".

98 of the top 100...maybe the players has more of the top 100, but I don't think so.

Driver: 9.5 905R 757 Speeder X stiff
3 Wood: 13.0 Sonartec GS Tour Red Ice 70X
Hybrid: 17.0 Sonartec MD Stiff UST IROD
Irons: 690cb 4-PW w/Rifle 6.0
Wedges: Cleveland 900 Series Gunmetal 50, 54, 60Putter: Scotty Cameron Studio Newport 370g head

can TNT play anymore commercials than they already have? commercial break every 7 minutes is insane...almost as many as regular coverage.

Driver: 9.5 905R 757 Speeder X stiff
3 Wood: 13.0 Sonartec GS Tour Red Ice 70X
Hybrid: 17.0 Sonartec MD Stiff UST IROD
Irons: 690cb 4-PW w/Rifle 6.0
Wedges: Cleveland 900 Series Gunmetal 50, 54, 60Putter: Scotty Cameron Studio Newport 370g head

can TNT play anymore commercials than they already have? commercial break every 7 minutes is insane...almost as many as regular coverage.

That's another great thing about the Masters.

Driver Ping G10 10.5*
Hybrids Ping G5 (3) 19* Bridgestone J36 (4) 22*
Irons Mizuno MP-57 5-PW
Wedges Srixon WG-504 52.08 Bridgestone WC Copper 56.13
Putter 33" Scotty Cameron Studio Select #2

Dude, if Tiger is still in the field, he is in contention. Actually, even if he isn't in the field, he is still in contention. He can go nuts tomorrow or friday and then be right there, a couple of strokes back on sunday.

Hi-Bore XLS Tour Driver
Steelhead III: 3 Wood
Bobby Jones Jesse Ortiz Hybrid
i3+: 3-9 Irons
Vokey Black Nickel: PW, 52, 56, 60 Bettinardi A-02 Putter NXT Tour

Happily I can report that Big John is in second place, and what's better,

Bwahahaha. That's hilarious. Tiger not in contention after one round in a major being 6 strokes back. Haha. Man that was a good one. However, Mr. Daly will probably shoot about 78 today. It's unfortunate though because I always like seein the big guy do well.

Driver: 905R 9.5*
3-wood: 906F 13*
Irons: Forged Blades
Wedges: Black Satin SV Tour 52* , 56*, 60*
Putter: FuturaBall: ProV1x or One Platinum---------------------------------------------------------My 2008 Tournament Qualifiers:Tennessee State Match Play - Qualified - July...

What ever happened to the Graeme Storm, woot.
And Tiger with birdie at hole number one. C`mon Tiger.

I have made one hole in one this far. While you are reading this, I am most likely out on the tee trying to sink another one

Daly is struggling to keep it together, but +2 through 7 holes isn't so bad. I thought it was odd that he tried to drive the green on #10, but that's JD I guess.

TW seems to have it going pretty solid. Oh...my Vijay pick to win...yeah I was just kiddin on that one. Extremely likely to see an MC next to Vij this week.
"You lick the lollipop of mediocrity once and you'll suck forever."

HiBORE XLS 9.5* Fujikura Fit On (Gold) (s) shaft | HiBORE XLS 15* 3w Fujikura Fit On (Gold) (s) shaft | 585h 21* | MP 57 4-pw w/Dynamic Gold s-300 shaft | 53* 56* Rac Chrome 60* Rac Satin | Monza Corza DB 35" | Tour ix
Home...

Yeah, that`s Daly. But oh my, Tiger is on fire today.

Tiger is on fire today

You said it perfectly, I'm saying it now that he'll be in the lead by the end of his round today. You know what happens from there when he is this hot in a major. TW will win the 07 PGA, write it down.

"You lick the lollipop of mediocrity once and you'll suck forever."

HiBORE XLS 9.5* Fujikura Fit On (Gold) (s) shaft | HiBORE XLS 15* 3w Fujikura Fit On (Gold) (s) shaft | 585h 21* | MP 57 4-pw w/Dynamic Gold s-300 shaft | 53* 56* Rac Chrome 60* Rac Satin | Monza Corza DB 35" | Tour ix
Home...

Tiger chipping it in the hole at the 14th hole. Geoff sinking a long birdie putt at the 16th. I love watching golf.

Note: This thread is 6102 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!