IGNORED

Lookingfortruth's "Absurd" Rant ;-)

Lookingfortruth
Note: This thread is 3883 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Come on, David! Watch the language please! ;) In response to op .. Holy wtf?!?

I know......when I have a tough day on the course, I can get a real potty mouth! :-)

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Administrator

For the added hilarity it brings:

P.S. I don't have to Google basic Latin phrases. Took two years of it in high school and have taken enough sciences to know most of them. Including the joke ones. Sorry to disappoint you with reality again, LFT.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

I can totally tell that "muppet" is a term of endearment ;-) .  And he did play the rich card, no matter how much he tries to spin it otherwise (ignoring all of the other spin).

Brandon a.k.a. Tony Stark

-------------------------

The Fastest Flip in the West

This was my Latin teacher in High School, Mr Maynard.

"What's that say?"

"Romans Go Home!"

"No it doesn't."

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

In my experience, most Scots have a pretty good sense of humor.....something sorely lacking in that goober.

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

So upset that I missed this. lol

Ryan M

The Internet Adjustment Formula:
IAD = ( [ADD] * .96 + [EPS] * [1/.12] ) / (1.15)

IAD = Internet Adjusted Distance (in yards)
ADD = Actual Driver Distance (in yards)
EPS = E-Penis Size (in inches)

Who is this chode?

He came in to the golf stereotype thread posting that the video was how he and his countrymen viewed American's. An attempt to be humorous, but one that failed miserably. It then snowballed as he argued his IQ and then flaunted pictures of him standing next to his Mercedes as proof of his superiority. Meanwhile, he couldn't complete one sentence without horrible 1st grade grammar.

He thought we couldn't take a joke, but really he just can't tell one. Had EJ come in and said something similar, everyone would have had a laugh.

Anyway, I'm going to go cry in a corner because I'm not 62 years old with a Benz...brb...

Ryan M

The Internet Adjustment Formula:
IAD = ( [ADD] * .96 + [EPS] * [1/.12] ) / (1.15)

IAD = Internet Adjusted Distance (in yards)
ADD = Actual Driver Distance (in yards)
EPS = E-Penis Size (in inches)

"Boogie!  You're a fool. I'll explain AGAIN. I am successful and here is my nifty car!  It must mean I am well endowed!  I have terrible grammar but will make fun of the way Americans speak and write!  I can't spell and never proof read my rants but that doesn't make me look foolish!  I will use Latin to impress you further.  Now go away or I will taunt you a second time!"

Lovely.  Thankfully, he doesn't not represent Scotland.  They would be embarrassed.

Dear Lookingfortruth,

If you are still trolling this site, I recommend reading, The Mother Tongue - English And How It Got That Way , by Bill Bryson.  You will be fascinated by how many words and phrases you think only we droll Americans use are actually old English words and phrases.

P.S. "Feel free to combine any two words from this site ( http://allcomposed.com/a-z-of-scottish-insults/ ) as my insult name back at you."

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

He came in to the golf stereotype thread posting that the video was how he and his countrymen viewed American's. An attempt to be humorous, but one that failed miserably. It then snowballed as he argued his IQ and then flaunted pictures of him standing next to his Mercedes as proof of his superiority. Meanwhile, he couldn't complete one sentence without horrible 1st grade grammar.

He thought we couldn't take a joke, but really he just can't tell one. Had EJ come in and said something similar, everyone would have had a laugh.

Anyway, I'm going to go cry in a corner because I'm not 62 years old with a Benz...brb...

LOL.... Thanks for bringing me up to speed.  I haven't read that thread, but you provided an entertaining summary which I appreciate.  Good day, Sir!

Grabs popcorn... Enters the Golf Stereotype thread.

Note: This thread is 3883 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!